How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

oh no..not even kiki can make me love this dress...it's awful

07-11-2011
front row

Love the dress on her however she could have picked wayy nicer shoes to go with it!

07-11-2011
scenester

I've been digging all her outfit choices lately. The Miu Miu checkered dress she wore on Fallon, the Derek Lam leather dress, and now this floral beauty. She's not pigeonholing herself.

07-11-2011
.my prison is your brain.

The dress is way too summery to me... and, just, ugly. I do love how much she is experimenting with different looks lately though.

07-11-2011
tfs star

Eh, I think she manages to pull it off. It's not my favorite look, but cute noneless.

07-11-2011
girl who fell to earth

i've got to check in here more often... she's making some interesting choices lately and i like that she's got so many appearances to dress up for.

love her in the black leather dress

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

Liking the latest look: flirty and fun, though it is summery. But everything works more fluidly in this look, imo: shoes, earrings, hair.

She is definitely experimenting, which I love. Kudos to her for that!

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 07-11-2011 at 11:33 PM.

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Kirsten Dunst makes an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in an episode airing today!

Hereís what the 29-year-old Melancholia actress had to share with Ellen:

On taking a break from Hollywood: ďI definitely took a little bit of a break. And also, when youíre in your twenties you need figure things out and take a step back. I had been acting so long, all my life. I think I just needed a little bit of some perspective. It was good for me and it re-inspired what I do.Ē

On dealing with depression: ďItís not something I feel like totally comfortable talking about but yeah, itís a very personal thing. Itís also interesting as an actress youíre supposed to be sensitive and vulnerable and have this side to you. But then your supposed to be super sociable and Ďoní and like nice to everybody. Thatís a weird dichotomy. Itís a lot to ask of a person. Itís not a normal thing.Ē

On how she feels about the red carpet: ďI avoid the red carpet as much as possible. You have to do it to promote your movies obviously but you wonít see me at an event just for the sake of it.Ē

FYI: Kirsten is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, and Tom Binns earrings.

justjared

08-11-2011
fashion elite

I cannot wait to see the Ellen interview, so glad to see her making the rounds for "Melancholia".

I think she is one of the few actresses out there that actually has fun with fashion and is not afraid to take risks, I love that about her.

08-11-2011
V.I.P.

^ Agree. Her style on and off is perfect.

Cute D&G dress on Ellen.

08-11-2011
fashion insider

IMO, She's one the best dressed actresses out there at the moment. She is always very well put together, but she still manages to look youthful, fresh and modern. It's very hard to keep that balance. I may not like a few of her fashion choices, like that tablecloth dress, but she makes almost everything work perfectly.

08-11-2011
tfs star

^ Definitely.

I find it strange to think that she doesn't enjoy doing the red carpets. She always looks stunning at such events. I always thought that the hundreds of interviews actors have to endure when publicizing a film would be more draining.

09-11-2011
V.I.P.

10-11-2011
trendsetter

ahh not to be weird, her voice sounds different in the interview! anyway, lovely dress

11-11-2011
.my prison is your brain.

Guest editor on Who What Wear today:

whowhatwear

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, december, dunst, june, kirsten