How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

WOO she going to be on Chelsea. Awesome.

Love the shirt she wore. It's the same colour of her Cannes Chloe dress. Perfect.

I don't know why but she always reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer when she has red lippy on.

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

...and a Letterman interview that I'd been looking for for ages was finally uploaded:

15-11-2011
fashion icon

love the mustard top and the flared pant in #790

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

Thanks for posting the vids Lola. I've been waiting for the Conan one.

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

I love her candid look with the mustard top! Love it!

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

Wow, the look in #790 is PERFECT, head to toe. She continues to impress...

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

16-11-2011
V.I.P.

Just caught Chelsea Lately and KD was fab. When she walked out she looked 6ft tall with super long legs.

17-11-2011
backstage pass

#790 omg!!! this outfit is perfection

17-11-2011
.my prison is your brain.

I'm really excited about this, love Billy Crudup and Mark Ruffalo, and it sounds like a complex and exciting role for Kirsten to tackle:

Quote:
Kirsten Dunst Will Spend A 'Red Light Winter' With Mark Ruffalo & Billy Crudup

We have to admit, this is one of those projects we'd been hearing about for a while, and being an indie production, it's always hard to tell when these things will actually get off the ground. But when you have a guy like super producer Scott Rudin throwing his weight around, things get done, and moreover, big names can come into play. During the spring, Mark Ruffalo confirmed with us that he was taking a hard look at "Red Light Winter," and now an actress who has been riding an incredible wave of buzz all year confirms that he is aboard and that she is coming along as well. In a recent interview with Thompson on Hollywood Kirsten Dunst revealed she would be joining Ruffalo and Billy Crudup in the drama. Based on the play by Adam Rapp (a writer for "The L Word" and "In Treatment"; director of "Winter Passing"), the film centers on two thirty-something New Yorkers who go to Amsterdam to rekindle their friendship and get away from the break-ups and illnesses that have taken over the lives, only to have everything change after a run-in with a Red Light district prostitute. We presume that Ruffalo and Crudup will be playing Matt and Davis, the two pals who cross paths with Dunst as Christina, the prostitute who comes between them. We're also taking a wild guess that the story may have tweaked/transplanted the setting for its big screen incarnation.

At any rate, it's an immensely promising project with three solid actors now onboard. Filming is slated to begin in January on this one and is yet another left turn for Dunst, whose upcoming slate is fascinating and includes Walter Salles' "On the Road," sci-fi romance "Upside Down" and the comedy "Bachelorette." She's clearly left Mary Jane Watson far, far behind.

indiewire, the playlist

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

Sorry but Kisten is too pretty to be an dutch prostitute based in Amsterdam.

18-11-2011
fashion elite

Yes!! This project sounds really great, another fantastic role for Kirsten. In terms of looking like an amsterdam hooker, please she is a great actress she will inhabit the role. Look at Charlize in "Monster".

18-11-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
Yes!! This project sounds really great, another fantastic role for Kirsten. In terms of looking like an amsterdam hooker, please she is a great actress she will inhabit the role. Look at Charlize in "Monster".
Well I've seen some pretty good looking eastern european hookers in Amsterdam, some made me wonder if luck was not the only thing separating some of them from their sisters in the international catwalks. I do not think she need to try very hard.
Also I would not consider Kristen beautiful in a way that is almost unrealistic, her whole person makes her an extremely attractive woman, but she's not one of those actresses that are in permanent close up because their perfect faces are half the film e.g. Keira K. , in a way making the character they inhabit always a bit disconnected from reality. I think the fact she can look quite hard, and authentic in a close up was used to an amazing degree in Melancholia.

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

Elle France November 18, 2011 : Kirsten Dunst

madeinpresse.fr

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

I was kind of joking about the hookers in Amsterdam but when I went they were not pretty AT ALL.

Why can't she just be a women they met in Amsterdam. Why does she have to be a hooker. She could instead work at the Van Gogh museum.

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

Kirsten Dunst Reveals She Googles Herself (and more!)

DP/30 Blog caught up with comeback kween Kirsten Dunst for an half-hour-long interview where she talks about Melancholia, Lars von Trier, the Cannes controversy and Best Actress win, her acting technique/role preparation, meeting (and not wanting to meet) her favorite Celebrities, her upcoming projects, etc. While discussing her nudes scenes in the film she also reveals that she Googles herself and why you shouldn't

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, december, dunst, june, kirsten