How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-05-2004
Proponent of Plaid

Quote:
Originally posted by Angelica@May 10th, 2004 - 11:53 pm
I can't help myself, I like her. She just seems to enjoy herself so much and doesn't seem to take herself - or what she wears - so seriously. I also like how she looks with the short hair. Very gamine and sexy.
I agree 100% I think she's a fine comedic actress and insanely cute. It is those dimples, I am sure of it.

She's had my heart since "Bring It On," and I will usually to to amovie she's in, at least in part, because she's in it. She really does seem to enjoy acting and brings a lot of life into her characters. I think she's one who will stick around, like Julia Roberts, only more fun. Heck, she's been working steadily since she was a little kid (wasn't she like 10 of 11 when she was in Memoirs of a Vampire, or whatever that Anne Rice movie was called?)

11-05-2004
tfs star

she has an interesting look, as long as she keeps it cute...

i luvvvv jake!!! ahhh, hottie...he's very quirky whihc i love about him.

11-05-2004
tfs star

11-05-2004
tfs star

11-05-2004
tfs star

11-05-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by As You Like It@May 11th, 2004 - 4:49 am

I agree 100% I think she's a fine comedic actress and insanely cute. It is those dimples, I am sure of it.

She's had my heart since "Bring It On," and I will usually to to amovie she's in, at least in part, because she's in it. She really does seem to enjoy acting and brings a lot of life into her characters. I think she's one who will stick around, like Julia Roberts, only more fun. Heck, she's been working steadily since she was a little kid (wasn't she like 10 of 11 when she was in Memoirs of a Vampire, or whatever that Anne Rice movie was called?)
She's funny but she plays the exact same ditzy character in every movie. Bring it on= Dick= Drop dead gorgeous. I like a lot of movies she's in (except for spiderman, in that movie she was just a horrible actress... ditto for mona lisa smile) but that's because they keep typecasting her as a blonde bimbo. She should stick to comedies because I can't stand her in movies where she has a more dramatic role.

11-05-2004
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I miss her long hair. Otherwise, fantastic style.

11-05-2004
rising star

I liked her longish hair a lot more.She has a quirky style that I love in younger people and she carries it really well. Her boyfriend is gorge and they look quite happy together....

She´s a bit like she sister in law...they have a style that I can apreciate... but it´s not my favourite.

It´s OK for young (and not overweight) girls. But if you´re not that young or not that tiny(me for instance)....it can look quite sad.

11-05-2004
V.I.P.

Although I'll admit that I used to find her a trifle irksome, her fashion sense is increasingly beginning to appeal to me. Maybe it's because I've actually seen her in some good movies and I've realized that she's not just another cloned actress, or perhaps it's the new haircut, which I love. Or maybe it's the fact that she's dating Jake Gyllenhaal, who's sister's style may be rubbing off on her. Whatever the cause, I am liking her, and so here are some more pictures of her style...

Picture # 2. A closer view of that Oscar dress...
3. She has a very sweet, gamine and relaxed quality to her.
4. I have been eyeing this dress for ages. I'd buy it for myself if I was a movie star, or at least had money for those things.
5. This is my favourite outfit of hers!

6. I still remember her from Little Women...

7. With Maggie Gyllenhaal, her boyfriend's sister. I think that Maggie introduced them.

8. I do believe that Maggie Gyllenhaal's fashion sense may have influenced her...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kirsten1.jpg (26.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg kirsten2.jpg (26.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg kirsten3.jpg (24.3 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg kirsten4.jpg (27.3 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg kirsten5.jpg (20.2 KB, 273 views)
File Type: jpg kirsten6.jpg (36.7 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg kirsten7.jpg (46.4 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg kirsten8.jpg (33.3 KB, 397 views)

Last edited by MulletProof; 04-03-2009 at 07:14 PM. Reason: merged posts.

11-05-2004
V.I.P.

Oh, I love this one!

And she was so good in Eternal Sunshine!

At the Spiderman premiere...

Last edited by MulletProof; 04-03-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: merged posts.

11-05-2004
front row

I was always a fan of hers. From Interveiw with A Vampire to Jumanji, and Eternal Sunshine and Virgin Suicides. I love that she seems fun to be with, doesn't take herself too seriously (which at her age is a good thing), and has an adorable fashion sense

11-05-2004
V.I.P.

Although I must admit that I like Maggie Gyllenhaal's dress the most ...

11-05-2004
V.I.P.

She looked awesome in Marc Jacobs at the Costume Institute Gala. Her style has evoluted so much throughout the year and when she gets it right, she gets it really right. She's a fabulous dresser.

I love it when she puts a bit of shimmer and her face..... .....she looks like she's glowing!

Absolutely love her style!

11-05-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@May 11th, 2004 - 11:26 am
At her high school prom!

I read she borrowed that dress from Sophia Coppola (sp?) enthusing that she had the best style

11-05-2004
stories everywhere

i LOVE kirsten dunst. her style though I think, is still developing, to me I always think she looks like someone else (meg ryan, kate hudson, the red head from SATC...). I wish she had a more distinctly her look. i always feel like she is fledging off other actresses...

an excellent actress though.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, dunst, january, kirsten