How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

Candids Update: Inside of LAX Airport

Finally drawing an end to her stay on the east coast, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted at LAX Airport with Kim on Saturday (September 17).

The E! reality stars most likely came back to L.A for a Kardashian Kollection meet & greet, and to watch brother Rob Kardashian on Dancing With The Stars.
kourtney-k.com

Last edited by Kenysha75; 22-09-2011 at 08:46 AM.

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

September 18: Kardashian Kollection Meet & Greet

kourtney-k.com

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

September 18: Kardashian Kollection Meet & Greet

kourtney-k.com

22-09-2011
fashion icon

Love the look at the Kardashian Kollection Meet & Greet

22-09-2011
front row

She looks pregnant again!

22-09-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwi View Post
She looks pregnant again!
I have been thinking that for awhile now too. I hope she is!!

23-09-2011
front row

A little sis! :p

23-09-2011
V.I.P.

September 19: Departing from LAX Airport

kourtney-k.com

25-09-2011
fashion insider

Lunch in the City with Khloe
Quote:
Khloe is in town, so we went to meet Scott for some lunch in New York City!

We hit up the Mister Softee truck after… such a New York thing… and so delish!

I am wearing a Finders Keepers blue sheer dress, Penelope & Coco black & white dalmatian print fur heeled oxfords, Tat 2 necklace, Capsule black leather bag and Balenciaga sunglasses.

officialkourtneyk

Kourtney! She's so cute. Her hair looks great, those shoes are cool and I like the shade of her dress. I want her sunglasses. And then you see what Khloe's wearing:

same source

25-09-2011
fashion insider

Loving our K-Dash for QVC Vest
Quote:
You may have missed us on QVC for Fashion’s Night Out when we were selling our K-Dash collection live, but you can still get one of my favorite pieces, this fab faux fur vest, on the QVC website!

It comes in black and camel and is perfect for chilly night in the city!

Arriving for Kendall’s Runway Debut!
Quote:
Here’s me and Kim arriving at the Sherri Hill runway show to support Kendall on her runway debut!

I’m wearing an Anthony Franco leather top, a Rachel Roy green printed skirt, Jimmy Choo pink clutch and Christian Louboutin black double stack heels!

Celebrating Men’s Fashion At Fashion Week
Quote:
I went to the Playstation 3 Half Tuck Truck yesterday in New York during Fashion Week! The event was giving makeovers to guys like the Uncharted character Nathan Drake who wears his shirt half tucked.

I thought it was fun to celebrate men’s fashion as well during Fashion Week. Enjoy the pics of me, Ben Lyons and Jay Manuel.

I am wearing our Kardashian Kollection for Sears jumpsuit and Christian Louboutin shoes.

I hate that jumpsuit, but she wears it better than Kim, Khloe and Kylie. Her hair's looking so healthy!

It Was Love at First Sight!
Quote:
Mason and I are pretty much obsessed with each other. We love to share everything, including food.

I love this picture of us recreating the magical moment from Lady and the Tramp where they share the spaghetti. With Mason it was love at first sight and it’s an affair that will last forever.

Ahhh the joys in life!

Don't remember this Kardashian Kollection promo being posted:

all pics from officialkourtneyk

Are You Ready for Kardashian Khaos!?
Quote:
We’re coming to Vegas, baby!!!

I couldn’t be more excited to let you guys know that Kim, Khloe, mom, and I are opening a fab new lifestyle boutique in The Mirage hotel in Las Vegas called Kardashian Khaos!

We’ve been working with our amazing Creative Director, Cici Bussey, who you can see in the pic outside the store location, and the store is going to be packed full of all of the fun products we love, plus some limited edition products and souvenirs designed by us.

Make sure you follow KardashianKhaos on Twitter for all the updates!
I lovelovelove the pics of her wearing Converse, I never expected her to wear those.

25-09-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanhue View Post
They just had lunch with her? I often wonder WHY the Kardashians don't do more for charity. I'm not saying they should showboat or anything (which they would probably do anyway)--but all they do is shop, I don't see them doing much for people.

And don't get me started on that dumb episode when they bought furniture for a New Orleans family that lost their home in Katrina. WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO PUT THE FURNITURE?! I swear, that episode convinced me that they're all daft.
Quote:
Khloe and I attended the Make a Wish lunch last week where we met a wonderful young girl Tiffany. Tiffany was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis and her wish was to meet Khloe for lunch! Unfortunately my girl from Make a Wish Foundation couldnít make it this day, but I canít wait to get to meet her next time! Her name is Sarah and her wish is to go shoe shopping with me. It was Sarahís birthday on August 11, so I want to wish her a very happy birthday and I hope to meet you soon!

I am wearing a Maisonette top, ASOS blazer, Tibi shorts, vintage necklace and Fendi shoes and clutch.

It was such a pleasure meeting Tiffany and spending time with her and Khloe shopping at DASH.
It was what the girl wanted, so I guess that's what they did. But I agree. At least they're not all fake and doing everything they can for charity just for the public to think they're good people.
Oh and sorry, I know that's old, but I'm going through Kourtney's website to see if there are any pics we haven't seen before, and I saw this and remembered your post.

ĎLopez Tonightí with Rob!
Quote:
Did you guys watch me and Rob on Lopez Tonight on Wednesday night? George is hilarious and itís always fun to see him. I gave him one of my Kardashian Kolors polishes from our Nicole by OPI collection and he tweeted a picture at me yesterday of him getting a pedicure holding it up, lol! Your toes are going to look gorgeous, George!

Iím wearing Nuj Novakhett jumpsuit (sold at DASH) and Christian Louboutin pumps.

Iíll find the video and post it in case you guys missed us!

Heading Home From NYC!
Quote:
Scott, Mason and I headed back to LA after an amazing Fourth of July weekend in The Hamptons and some business meetings in the city!

Iím wearing a Mason shirt (from DASH), vintage belt, Bleulab jeans (from DASH), vintage necklace, Balenciaga flats, and Hermes birkin.

Mason is wearing a Ralph Lauren t-shirt, Splendid pants, and Me in Mind socks.

all same source

25-09-2011
V.I.P.

She looks lovely Lopez show. Like the jumpsuit.

25-09-2011
V.I.P.

Really like the airport outfit.

26-09-2011
fashion icon

Love all of the looks! Nothing that stands out tho...

27-09-2011
tfs star

absolutely loved her look on lopez tonight!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, april, june, kardashian, kourtney