How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-06-2011
trendsetter

She is a joke. Beautiful dress, Balmail nonetheless, she looks pretty but since she wore those dres 50 times already with the same hairstyle I can't even start to care. As for her heels I have no words. If you can't keep your shoes for 2 hours then you aren't comfortable in them, if you aren't comfortable in them then your stylist made the wrong choice. I am sorry but the older she gets the less respectfull she became. I saw tons of pictures of her still in her gowns and shoes during ITW promo and before during after party etc. It's like she wasn't known so she followed the rules and now she.. I am so disappointed, I used to be such a huge fan and I must admit that I truly aren't anymore. As for the kiss, I don't understand the dynamic of those 2.Everyone knows they are dating and they can't do their "job". Best kiss kiss, no one is asking them to solve AIDS. Thank god for the like of Emma Watson.

Last edited by dennab216; 06-06-2011 at 02:16 AM.

06-06-2011
fashion insider

She looked nice, great hair!

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

06-06-2011
trendsetter

If you're expecting a change from her, then don't bother . Like it's been irritably argued in this thread, she is who she is. We all know what can be expected of her

I've always defended her Hollywood persona being a refreshing change from the atypical cookie cutter starlets because unlike like them, she obviously wants to be mainly focus on her work not fame (however naysayers interpret that). That's why she seemingly use to follow 'the rules'. So what if it's not up to your standards?

06-06-2011
trendsetter

Her hair! It's back to looking as gorgeous as before she cut it . It looks a little less shiny but it still looks better than most celebrities' hair . Her makeup is spot on as always.
She rocked Balmain. It is strapless and mini but she looks great for the MTV awards. Her posture has improved a lot and she seems comfortable on the red carpet.

She's gorgeous .

06-06-2011
backstage pass

I love the hair and makeup, and the dress is OK. It's cool and appropriate, but oh so predictable.

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

She's wearing Balmain? Something's not right here.

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

Even though she's worn this dress so many times before, this one is actually a decent choice. I like it on her. Beats seeing her in J. Mendel and Reem Acra.

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Even though she's worn this dress so many times before, this one is actually a decent choice. I like it on her. Beats seeing her in J. Mendel and Reem Acra.

^exactly what I think....she doesn't look bad as in the past, but this look is not new. I lost faith in her style...

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

i think she looks great. but i love everything balmain :p

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

i find it very MTV appropriate, well MTV in the 90s (when it was still worth watching) appropriate. looking at the HQs her hair does look damaged, tho i think her roots are showing big time, so i'm guessing she's letting the hair be a bit before the SW (she's probably going dark black for the SW, no?).
either way, it's a good look, but just "seen it too many times before" one despite her wearing Balmain for the first time (YAY).
oh, and i don't have issues with her taking her heels off in the middle of the show, i always perceived MTV shows laid back ones, so it doesn't bug me...if she had done it during BAFTAs i'd be "pissed", but during the MTVs? nah...

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

It's a suitable dress both for her and the MTV Movie Awards, but I too wish that she'd switch things up..

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i find it very MTV appropriate, well MTV in the 90s (when it was still worth watching) appropriate. looking at the HQs her hair does look damaged, tho i think her roots are showing big time, so i'm guessing she's letting the hair be a bit before the SW (she's probably going dark black for the SW, no?).
either way, it's a good look, but just "seen it too many times before" one despite her wearing Balmain for the first time (YAY).
oh, and i don't have issues with her taking her heels off in the middle of the show, i always perceived MTV shows laid back ones, so it doesn't bug me...if she had done it during BAFTAs i'd be "pissed", but during the MTVs? nah...
i agree, it's ok here. sure she could have put on more comfortable shoes from the beginning on, but at least she put in the effort and wore high heels on the carpet. (i still remember when she wore chucks on the Mtv red carpet once and everybody freaked)

besides that i give up hope for her styling-wise. she's not into experimenting and i guess we have to accept it.

06-06-2011
fashion elite

I really like the Balmain dress, yes it's not a departure for Kirsten stylewise, but its still an awesome dress and she pulls it off wonderfully.

And come on ragging in Kirsten just becasue she took off her shoes at the MTV Awards, who cares its MTV!

06-06-2011
backstage pass

Is there a video of her accepting best performance?

06-06-2011
V.I.P.

From what I've seen so far she's my best dressed of the night. That Balmain dress looks PERFECT!!! on her.
Leighton & Mila wore their Balmain dresses nicely too and they had the better overall styling but Kristen's look was just so her and her body looks amazing in it.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, february, june, kristen, stewart