How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-06-2011
fashion insider

she looked really nice at the mtv movie awards (though I would have preferred her in one of those two proenza outfits someone previously picked out).
When she did her acceptance speech, it really made me realize that she does this job for the love of it, she was so awkward, it's endearing
Can't wait for twilight and on the road to come out...

07-06-2011
fashion insider

Another official appearance? Yeah!!

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

07-06-2011
backstage pass

I think the dress at the mtv awards suits her perfectly! she looked gorgeous!

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

Arrives in the UK at London Heathrow Airport - June 7, 2011

tlfan

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

no knot and a new pair of jeans?! omg, kristen i don't recognize you anymore.

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

tlfan

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

the way the tank falls on her hips makes me think there´s a knot somewhere LOL
the hair clip is there...

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
the way the tank falls on her hips makes me think there´s a knot somewhere LOL
the hair clip is there...
i'm thinking that the shirt is lifted on her back by her backpack, you can see how the backpack's lifting her shirt in the back in one of the pics. i think that's why it looks the way it does.
btw i like that backpack, it's very "going for a hike" one people used to wear in the 90s, this one looks modern. any IDs?

i'm willing to unsee the hair clip if it indeed turn out there's no knot.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 07-06-2011 at 10:25 AM.

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

it´s too much to ask, no knot and no hair clip isn´t it? LOL
you´re right about the backpack, Daj

I love those pants, great fit. ID? I´ve been looking for pants like that forever, I´ve been even tempted to buy jeggings

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

coolspotters IDd the pants she wore for the afterparty, i think she's wearing them at the airport too, here's the ID:

Quote:
7 for All Mankind the Skinny Second Skin Jegging
coolspotters.com

07-06-2011
scenester

Kristen Stewart’s Stylist, Tara Swennen, Shares All The Details On Her MTV Movie Awards Look.

Quote:
From her edgy mini to slip-on Vans, K-Stew looked stunning! Find out how they decided on her get-up.

Kristen Stewart may be most comfortable in a pair of skinny jeans and Converse sneakers, but when she gets all dressed up she looks effortlessly chic, just like she did last night on Jun. 5 at the MTV Movie Awards. We got the chance to catch up with Kristen’s stylist, Tara Swennen. The talented woman behind the edgy Balmain on Kristen that left us breathless last night said the dress seemed to be made for the star!

“It was like Christmas taking that dress out of the box, it fit her without needing a stitch of alternations. Kristen is very willing to push the boundaries. Most people would shutter at the thought of a complete safety pin and red leather dress, but she really has an adventurous side and she loved it the moment she saw it. We were both very drawn to it and the moment we zipped it up and saw how amazing her body looked, it was perfect. It was like it was made for her,” Tara said.

Aside from the fit of the frock, Tara said the style of the Balmain strapless was also consistent with Kristen’s look. “To be honest, I have wanted her in Balmain for years, we just haven’t been able to find the right dress for her. I think it’s a great brand for her and it compliments her personality.”

Kristen looked stunning on the red carpet, pairing the dress with Christian Louboutin‘s, but she looked just as chic when she slipped into a pair of Vans before taking the stage. Her fans love how she stays true to her stellar sense of style — and so does her stylist!

“I want her to be comfortable, and she manages to pull off the look so well. God bless her for even putting the heels on for just a minute. We looked over all of her sneakers and decided that the Vans were the best ones to wear. They were easy to slip on and they didn’t have laces — going up and down the steps can be difficult and I want her to be comfortable and feel great.”

While Kristen is a red carpet pro, the star is as easy-going as one would expect. “When she feels really good in something it shows — you can tell by the way she’s standing that she’s really happy.”

Kristen may have a penchant for minis on the red carpet, but everyday she prefers keeping it casual in jeans and a basic tee. “Day to day she is a jeans and Converse girl,” Tara said. "She loves plaid shirts, her Ray-Bans, and tank tops, her style is very effortless — she’s a laid-back girl.”

While K-Stew has mastered her personal sense of style, she’s likely to be hard at work on set than hitting the mall. “She’s more of the ‘vintage shopping on the weekend’ type than anything else,” Tara said.

Whether she’s dressed down in jeans or all done up in a glam get-up, there’s no denying the fact that all eyes are on Kristen.
source

Who knew Kristen didn't randomly wear Vans.

Last edited by NanaC; 07-06-2011 at 10:42 AM.

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

looks like you need to buy jegging, koko

i will never understand the stupid hair clip...her hair is already up

^i'd like to see her 'adventurous side' just once, this dress was a bore, safety pins or not

Last edited by Alvedansen; 07-06-2011 at 10:41 AM.

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

^LOL for that price yeah, jeggings will be cheaper and I´ll get a chance to try them... I wouldn´t risk spending that much and end up with an awful fit...

07-06-2011
trendsetter

I like it. It's clean, maybe not my style but it's clean As for her stylist, if she was not lying through her teeth (we tried to find the best shoes) then she has a very disturbed view of finding the "perfect shoes". The converse she wore with the Azgel dress would have been perfect in a different "style" of converse (those were the high ones I believe) or some red sneakers. Yes, they exist But I don't understand why she doesn't put her in less higher heels and more comfortable ones. There are tons of stuff out there to help.

Last edited by dennab216; 07-06-2011 at 11:05 AM.

07-06-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaC View Post
“It was like Christmas taking that dress out of the box, it fit her without needing a stitch of alternations.
Did she actually say this after seeing her bra was showing for much of the night?

And it seems all we need to do is make sure she wears a backpack all the time in order to avoid Le Knot.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, february, june, kristen, stewart