How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2011
  931
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,151
Wow! Her heels are not as high as they are most of the times, plus there is a platform so maybe she'll keep them for the after party The make up however.. I don't think Beau Nelson did this. I don't know what they could promote at the Glamour UK but who knows? I have no idea. Maybe he made the list?


Last edited by dennab216; 07-06-2011 at 02:55 PM.
 
 
07-06-2011
  932
trendsetter
 
FleurDeLys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Belgium
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,458
She looks very pretty. I like the dress/shoes combo. The dress is nothing special, just nice. Her makeup is great, as usual.


Last edited by FleurDeLys; 07-06-2011 at 02:57 PM.
 
07-06-2011
  933
V.I.P.
 
LolaSvelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London, UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 22,097
I think he presented an award to her. The public voted for this. Public voting + Twihards = you get the equation.

__________________
"Every night my teeth are falling out."
 
07-06-2011
  934
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I think he presented an award to her. The public voted for this. Public voting + Twihards = you get the equation.
You sound so blasé Actually I don't know. She is getting the Icon/Women of the year award or something like that, she didn't win the best dressed or anything (Watson did). So I guess this one wasn't picked by the public, was it?

 
07-06-2011
  935
V.I.P.
 
LolaSvelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London, UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 22,097
I thought all categories were voted for by the public? http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...ur-awards-2011

__________________
"Every night my teeth are falling out."
 
07-06-2011
  936
V.I.P.
 
sleepykrista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cali
Gender: femme
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleurDeLys View Post
I hate those sneakers she wore to the airport with a passion. They're the most awful sneakers I have ever seen. Here 14-year old boys wear them.

And thanks for the hq's Label Basher! She looks absolutely gorgeous in them .
they're the same ones she wore with the Balmain at MMAs I think

 
07-06-2011
  937
fashion insider
 
enkeli05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Berlin - Los Angeles - London
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,381
The whole look is nice. Great hair, it has been looking awesome lately. And nice make-up.

I actually like the dress and I don't really see the whole deal about her wearing short dresses almost every time. She has amazing legs (I would flaunt them as well) and she is young. If she likes those kind of dresses and is comfortable in them, why not? I realize it might seem a bit boring but whatever, she still rocks those dresses.

__________________

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.
 
07-06-2011
  938
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I thought all categories were voted for by the public? http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...ur-awards-2011
My bad, no one stood a chance then. Congratulations to Watson for winning then. I can't image how often her fans voted to beat Stewart

And yes I believe those were the incriminated sneakers

 
07-06-2011
  939
trendsetter
 
FleurDeLys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Belgium
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepykrista View Post
they're the same ones she wore with the Balmain at MMAs I think
Could be, I noticed she wore sneakers when she went up the stage but the clip was too blurry for me to see which sneakers she was wearing, and I only saw pics of her with heels on. I don't mind the fact that she changed into sneakers. I just think they're really ugly.

 
07-06-2011
  940
backstage pass
 
cloudyshambles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeli05 View Post
The whole look is nice. Great hair, it has been looking awesome lately. And nice make-up.

I actually like the dress and I don't really see the whole deal about her wearing short dresses almost every time. She has amazing legs (I would flaunt them as well) and she is young. If she likes those kind of dresses and is comfortable in them, why not? I realize it might seem a bit boring but whatever, she still rocks those dresses.
ITA!

 
07-06-2011
  941
fashion insider
 
LuellaLuella's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I thought all categories were voted for by the public? http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...ur-awards-2011
They were. Unless they did some tweaking...

__________________
Extravagance matters to worshippers of the pound...
 
07-06-2011
  942
V.I.P.
 
sleepykrista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cali
Gender: femme
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleurDeLys View Post
Could be, I noticed she wore sneakers when she went up the stage but the clip was too blurry for me to see which sneakers she was wearing, and I only saw pics of her with heels on. I don't mind the fact that she changed into sneakers. I just think they're really ugly.
you're not the only one that thinks that. This dress is nice, but nothing to write home about either. If it's Balmain again, she picked a boring Balmain.

and as far as that "interview" her stylist gave, that stylist is full of sh*t.

 
07-06-2011
  943
V.I.P.
 
Psylocke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: femme
Posts: 10,801
Love her look at the Glamour awards. It's funny she makes Balmain look so good because I never like Balmain collections on the runway.

 
07-06-2011
  944
V.I.P.
 
ForChicSake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Gender: femme
Posts: 13,044
Quote:
Glamour Women Of The Year Awards 2011, London
she's a complete snoozefest

lainformacion.com

 
07-06-2011
  945
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepykrista View Post
and as far as that "interview" her stylist gave, that stylist is full of sh*t.
Amen to that.

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, february, june, kristen, stewart
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.