How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-09-2011
V.I.P.

the cardigan and hair braid help distract from the Knot. According to @NylonMagOk "KStew was indeed at the Mulberry party, wearing a tweed jacket literally snatched from the runway." I wonder if that was a list minute effort to dress her up more.

Last edited by sleepykrista; 18-09-2011 at 08:03 PM.

18-09-2011
trendsetter

^haha they must because i didn't even notice the knot!

18-09-2011
tfs star

Love how they styled the hair for the after party and the make-up looks even better here than at the runaway show. I guess they might of re-touched again? Not too crazy about the outfit but I do like the fabric of the jacket.

18-09-2011
rising star

She looks lovely in the blue dress at the show, and the cardigan for the afters definitely disguises the jeans and knot combo she has going on!
I agree the hair is too long but it looks very healthy and shiny. Nice to see new pics of her!

18-09-2011
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

19-09-2011
front row

It's refreshing to see some official appearances of her lately. The Mulberry blue dress is definitely one of my favourite outfits she's worn

19-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
SNOW WHITE, OR BLACK?: “I know everyone thinks I wear black all the time, but I really do love vibrant colors,” Kristen Stewart of the “Twilight” series said after taking in Mulberry’s bright show Sunday morning at Claridge’s. There were ice cream vans stationed outside the hotel and a sea of giraffe, zebra and tiger balloons bobbing in the lobby to fit the collection’s seaside resort theme. The show drew a starry crowd, including Kate Moss — clad head-to-toe in Mulberry denim — Romola Garai, Hayley Atwell and Harley Viera-Newton.

Stewart, in London until November shooting “Snow White and the Huntsman,” noted her take on Snow White is far from the cutesy Disney version. “It’s more based on the original telling of it, which is fairly dark…it says a lot of great things about vanity and image and strength and standing up for what’s right,” she said, describing the title role as a Joan of Arc type.

Meanwhile, Garai said she’s prepping to shoot a second series of the hit BBC drama “The Hour,” set in a Fifties newsroom. Garai plays a feisty producer known for her glam, hourglass costumes.
wwd.com

19-09-2011
V.I.P.

diariotwilight

19-09-2011
fashion insider

She looked great! Wow, London is doing good things for her. Her face looks flawless.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

19-09-2011
I don't know

The dress she wore was so nice and looked so good with her skintone but the extentions look really cheap. With a hair color that dark she should have darkened her eyebrows as well a bit more, the contrast makes it look very unnatural.

Her makeup is perfect though <3

19-09-2011
V.I.P.

arriving at the Mulberry after party

kstewartfans lj

19-09-2011
V.I.P.

her hair looks so bad, the extensions are the cheapest i have ever seen (apart from Britney Spears and Lilo maybe).
i really like this second look and her hair looks much better when it's a bit "hidden" like that
her makeup is also better here, her skin doesn't look very good at the moment, though

20-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:
KRISTEN STEWART, front row at yesterday's Mulberry show, is loving her time in London right now.

"The people are really great. I like walking around here, I don't really get bothered by anyone," the Twilight film actress told us post-show - at which, conversely, she was going anything but unnoticed, sitting as she was next to Kate Moss.

Telling us Fashion Week isn't usually her scene, fashion however is something she's very much interested in.

"Actors and actresses have a hand in both words [acting and fashion]. You have to stay involved in it to be interested. I love what I wear, I mean I love choosing what I wear," she said, impressed with what she had seen on the Mulberry spring/summer 2012 catwalk.

And what about her own style - how would she describe that?

"All over the place right now. I have different versions of myself and a standard uniform - I wear jeans. It's cool to have another side of things. I have phases," she told us.
Vogue.co.uk 19/09/11

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

This made me laugh: "I mean I love choosing what I wear,"
hmm, a ratty white tshirt or a ratty black one... decisions, decisions LOL

20-09-2011
fashion icon

Too bad she didn't attend the Burberry show as well. I was kinda hoping she would.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, june, kristen, october, stewart