How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-10-2011
V.I.P.

I don't like her face on cover, but the rest of pics seems to be OK.
I like the pic with lace shorts.

01-10-2011
V.I.P.

the shoot is super tacky and her expression is the same as in every single shoot she's ever done. BUT at least she seems to feel comfortable enough in front of the camera now to try new poses, so that's a step in the right direction.

01-10-2011
backstage pass

The photoshoot is cheap but she looks beautiful.

stephenie meyer: "Your style is pretty basic".

Sorry but the double meaning of "basic" made me laugh!

01-10-2011
front row

I think she look good and pretty

She's not too much like a lot of other your actress, that why I like her

She's is an actress not a supermodel her job is to make movies not photshoot..

01-10-2011
kabhi alvida

Her people are trying to sell her to the studios with the Glamour cover - the more mainstream she is, the more they will buy into her as more people will go to see their movies.

01-10-2011
V.I.P.

Yeah, this is def a continuation of the whole change of image thing. I think she looks very good, for the first time totally comfortable and i'm actually buying the whole 'i can be sexy too' turn. The styling is bland and the photoshoot itself is basic (). Other than that, wow, her team is really working overtime lately, someone wants to broaden the roles she's offerred and someone became aware of the 'extremely talented threats' .

01-10-2011
V.I.P.

Sorry for double post, but it just got out that the trailer for OTR will be out in the next few weeks, was already shown in Paris and apparently got really good reactions.

01-10-2011
backstage pass

I really like the shot with the lace dress. I think it's good they''re at least trying to mix it up with her. She has the body for sexy shots, she just need another expressions sometimes, haha.

01-10-2011
V.I.P.

New pics from the Mulberry afterparty - Sept 18th, 2011

kstewartfans

01-10-2011
tfs star

her team is trying to turn her into the average starlet now. it was inevitable, but i wonder what her old fans will think since one of her big appeals was that she was 'different'/indie and unlike the other hollywood celebs... now we are seeing her in a huge commercial film, she goes to fashion shows and does yoga. Maybe we will soon see her in street clothes that aren't just plain knotted tees and skinny jeans. That would be the next logical step in her transformation.

01-10-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

i dont know what you guys are talking about when it comes to her being pushed for mainstream, its been too long for me to even notice a change.
buttt, i really hope she doesnt let them push her to be someone shes not.. she doesnt strike me to be that kind of person.

on the other hand, i gotta say i loved both looks at Mulberry.
especially the blue dress. her legs looked killer in that dress.

01-10-2011
trendsetter

I don't think KStew's gonna change her personal style just yet. Maybe her PR camp will push it to make it seem like she's turned a new leaf, but not right now. She was still in her usual hoodie and that damn knot still made an appearance her recent candid photos filming Snow White.

Last edited by whysper; 01-10-2011 at 11:30 PM.

02-10-2011
V.I.P.

i still don't find anything average about her, with or without transformation and i think that i'd find it much weirder and unnatural if she stayed the same like she was when she was 16 and now that she's 21. i think that this "transformation" is to the more mainstream thingy has lot more to due with her representation in the biz and creating an appeal for much broader set of roles now that it's obvious she has a tough competition to handle. i dunno, i actually like that there's some obvious change going on, there's nothing sadder, IMO, than seeing a person stuck in time/behavior/clique (in her case wearing those Chucks, tight jeans etc.). also, mainstream movies thing isn't new, there's a whole trend now with young actresses combining both mainstream and indie movies. i'm glad she seems more open to that kind of stuff nowadays (i remember interviews right after Twilight got big and her insisting that the moment she does Twilight she's gonna go back to doing just indie movies), i just hope her behavior/handling of the situation should be on that same level as the representation of her nowadays keeps telling us she indeed is (apart from that, there's still that core Kristen in all these interviews, just more mellow which is good, you can't stay uptight pressed rebel with middle finger up in the air for longer than 5 years and frankly it's just a recycled, unoriginal as your next HW starlet, sorry. ).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 02-10-2011 at 09:09 AM.

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

diariotwilight

03-10-2011
scenester

Surprise! Can't wait to see the ed.

GQ UK November 2011 Cover

source @Mopicide

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, june, kristen, october, stewart