How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-10-2011
front row

^Amen sister

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvstratus View Post
"that's what sells" when it is Charlize Theron, Cameron, Blake or Kate Beckinsale and others, that are naturally sexy, not Kristen! She isn't sexy.period. And there's no problem with that!
What is bothering me is that she is trying to hard to fit into the stereotype hollywood actress. It's really a pitty. She seemed different and I though she was someone who simply didn't care, well it seems all of that was fake.
Why are you making out as if she decided to do the GQ shoot? It's obviously her PR team. I think it's best to just separate what does she does professionally with what she does privately. And in her private life, she seems, well private. And her persona is very 'mysterious'. After a few years of promoting Twilight, we still don't know much about her. I think that's a good thing. I really hope Twilight doesn't ruin her career, however. I mean, she's pretty much financially secure for the rest of her life. But the fact that her PR team, that she obviously gained ever since appearing in these films, tries to make her something that she is not is kind of damaging.

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 03-10-2011 at 06:43 PM.

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Why are you making out as if she decided to do the GQ shoot? It's obviously her PR team. I think it's best to just separate what does she does professionally with what she does privately. And in her private life, she seems, well private. And her persona is very 'mysterious'. After a few years of promoting Twilight, we still don't know much about her. I think that's a good thing. I really hope Twilight doesn't ruin her career, however. I mean, she's pretty much financially secure for the rest of her life. But the fact that her PR team, that she obviously gained ever since appearing in these films, tries to make her something that she is not is kind of damaging.

right, so she was obliged to do the GQ shoot by her PR team? isn't she old and mature enough to say no and don't do things that she doesn't agree with?
A PR team may advice you, but for sure if you don't like it or you don't feel confortable with, you simply don't do it!

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

I'm sorry, but in Hollywood it just doesn't work like that. Especially someone like Kristen Stewart who appears to have a pushy PR team. They're trying to make her accessible in all types of areas. The lads mag was just about the last place she could go to and she finally did it. She probably does get forced to do these things.

Obviously it's not as extreme as the contracts that actors in the Golden Age of cinema had, but it just seems so contrived.

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

People Magazine Breaking Dawn Collector's issue

kristenstewartfrance

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Obviously it's not as extreme as the contracts that actors in the Golden Age of cinema had, but it just seems so contrived.
It's Glamour and GQ, she's not spreading her legs with her whoohah out for the world to see. She hasn't pulled an Ashley Greene and posed nude with body paint because it was "so artistic and pretty".

03-10-2011
tfs star

I don't understand why everyone thinks her legs are so nice.

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ No, you're right. They are totally disgusting. She should be ashamed of being a human being.

Anywho, here's her cover in better quality. I really like it!

fashiongonerogue.com

03-10-2011
trendsetter

I'm not crazy about it. She looks awkward and uncomfortable to me...

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

Thanks.
I like this cover better than Glamour. I hope the ed will be as good
I like Roy´s photography, his work with Rob for Details is one my favorites.

03-10-2011
front row

I don't like the GQ cover it's just very awkward to me. I also dislike the direction her professional/public image is taking, but I'm not really surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casaanova View Post
^ No, you're right. They are totally disgusting. She should be ashamed of being a human being.

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Sarcasm.

Last edited by casaanova; 03-10-2011 at 11:04 PM.

03-10-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by casaanova View Post
^ Look up the word "sarcasm" in the dictionary dear.
I don't have to but thanks! I just thought the original comment didn't merit such an exaggerated reaction :p

Last edited by BurtsBee; 03-10-2011 at 11:10 PM.

03-10-2011
backstage pass

I don't mind the GQ photo. I don't really think that bikini top is the best for her though.

04-10-2011
V.I.P.

I think she is above average-looking girl. She has a nice body, a magnificent skin and her eyes are mesmerizing.
The only thing I do not like sometimes is her mouth - at times it is sexy, at other times it's just so awkward....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, june, kristen, october, stewart