How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-10-2011
fashion elite

Her pale skin is so beautiful. I love that shot with her and kate at the fashion show.

11-10-2011
tfs star

Daj according to a tweet from Variety they said the cast has been attached to this movie for a awhile and that the movie hasn't had any movement Who know's maybe something might happen now?

@Variety_JLD Kstewards: 'Barnacle' attachment is old. It may surface; itmay not.

Variety

@TheInSneider Was told that K-Stew story is OLD & there hasn't been movement on that project in a long time, but who knows?

The In Sneider

Last edited by Chloe24; 11-10-2011 at 06:35 PM.

12-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
“After testing my luck for the last few months plus endless waiting in the cold, my dream finally come true.

First of all, one of the reasons that I’m dying to meet her is that I really have to tell her how amazing she is, not only as an actress but a person as a whole. I feel like she has to know this in person. To keep doing what she does. Her passion for acting and stays true to herself no matter what.

you guys have no idea how she helped me emotionally through my toughest times all these years. let’s just say she made me a better person and being more comfortable in my own skin.

I couldn’t quite believe my eyes when I saw her from the distance, just a few yards away. When I thought I wasn’t going to meet her after waiting for more than 7 hours after being told I simply won’t get to see her plus many securities are there. Thing is, I know she’s not gonna be in England all the time, so i gotta grab this chance before she leaves in Nov. There’s a voice in my heart kept me going. Yea corny whatever. And believe me it’s freezing outside and I need toilet…

Then everything happened so quickly, and when I ran up and called her after she went in the gates, hesitated a sec and came back out alone (without her bodyguard,what?! makes me feel like ‘Phew they didn’t think I’m some crazy person’ thank god . It’s still surreal to me when she came up to me with her little shy smile and said Hi and shakes my hands. I couldn’t control my tears after she left. happy tears of course. It feels like a dream.”

P.S I’ve promised the publicists not to reveal her costumes until it hits cinema so I’ve crop it out.

kstewartnews

12-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe24 View Post
Daj according to a tweet from Variety they said the cast has been attached to this movie for a awhile and that the movie hasn't had any movement Who know's maybe something might happen now?

@Variety_JLD Kstewards: 'Barnacle' attachment is old. It may surface; itmay not.

Variety

@TheInSneider Was told that K-Stew story is OLD & there hasn't been movement on that project in a long time, but who knows?
e In Sneider
yeah, but that same guy claimed she's doing K-11 till it basically started shooting despite the fact they changed the whole cast almost a year ago. I think it might be relevant news cus she's finishing SWATH atm and her reps might've pushed the story just so it's out. We'll see

13-10-2011
front row

that's such a great story dora! im really happy you met her - that just confirms what a sweet person she is

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ scribbles View Post
that's such a great story dora! im really happy you met her - that just confirms what a sweet person she is
Oh, no, I haven't met her...not yet

It is the story of a fan (the girl on the pic).

15-10-2011
V.I.P.

GQ UK November 2011
Photos by Norman Jean Roy

ebook-free-download.net

15-10-2011
V.I.P.

Gorgeous! Wouldn't expect 50s/pin-up from her.

15-10-2011
V.I.P.

^this shoot reminds me of the VF pics from ´08 or ´09. She pulls 50s pin up really well imo

15-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yes agree Koko it's very Vanity Fair. I wonder if people wouldn't have such a problem with this photoshoot if it was in VF instead of GQ.

15-10-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ its funny how the VF shoot she did (if im thinking of the same one) was done when she was 16 and doesnt seem to get any heat from it because its VF, yet now that shes a mature young woman and she does another sexy shoot shes getting rained on because its GQ and shes being 'sexualized' or whatever the argument was about

shes got the body (certainly the legs) to show off, so why cant she? just because its GQ and not something like VF ?
im willing to bet that if this shoot was for a fashion mag or even VF it wouldnt have sparked comments like it has

16-10-2011
backstage pass

she looks gorgeous

16-10-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
^ its funny how the VF shoot she did (if im thinking of the same one) was done when she was 16 and doesnt seem to get any heat from it because its VF, yet now that shes a mature young woman and she does another sexy shoot shes getting rained on because its GQ and shes being 'sexualized' or whatever the argument was about

shes got the body (certainly the legs) to show off, so why cant she? just because its GQ and not something like VF ?
im willing to bet that if this shoot was for a fashion mag or even VF it wouldnt have sparked comments like it has
ITA! I like the shoot, it's sexy, but not too revealing and the style suits her.

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

thevampireclub

17-10-2011
fashion insider

^I have to admit that is an amazing shot. Her creamy white skin is breathtaking.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, june, kristen, october, stewart