How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Fashion-wise, I don't think this outfit counts. No one attempts to look cute on their way to yoga...not unless you're January Jones.

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

i love these pants on her, love, they fit her like a glove. i don't think that the "styling" of the shirt is on purpose, she probably changed from tights to pants and the front part of it just stucked in the pants. either way, i don't mind this more than the knot () and her hair looks lovely, i must say.
also, another second set of pap pics where she's smiling? someone's working on herself/image...

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Is she reading The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine from Michael Lewis???

Quote:
is a 2010 non-fiction book by Michael Lewis about the build-up of the housing and credit bubble during the 2000s. It describes several of the key players in the creation of the credit default swap market that sought to bet against the bubble and thus ended up profiting from the financial crisis of 2007–2010. The book also highlights the eccentric nature of the type of person who bets against the market or goes against the grain.
Didn't really think she was a financial book type...

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Did you guy noticed she has a hand-written letter which starts by: "Darling Sal..."???

01-07-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
Did you guy noticed she has a hand-written letter which starts by: "Darling Sal..."???
kstewartnews
Quote:
"For those who are wondering, Kristen is holding some 'OTR' notes. The letter is one directly from a version of the script: "Darling Sal. Going back to Denver, to my fiance, the sailor. No more
road for me. Thanks for an amazing night, my sweet lover. Kick Dean in the *** if you ever see him again. I hope you find the pearl. I love you, Marylou. P.S. Good luck with your book."

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
Is she reading The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine from Michael Lewis???

Didn't really think she was a financial book type...
i think Rob was seen reading that book, guess it was a prep for Cosmopolis.

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Wow, you guys have the answers to everything

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i think Rob was seen reading that book, guess it was a prep for Cosmopolis.
this board is full of sleuths

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

not really, it's one of the few i actually (think i) remember him reading (it's the cover that i memorized), plus most of the books he reads she's seen reading afterwards (or having them in her car ), so it's not hard to "connect".

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i don't think that the "styling" of the shirt is on purpose, she probably changed from tights to pants and the front part of it just stucked in the pants.
am I the only one who thinks everything she does -fashion wise- is on purpose? The Knot, The Clip, now this... if it´s just a "casual" look (the way a piece falls) then why are the slevees rolled up inwards?
I´m not saying it´s a bad thing (though I´m tired of The Knot and I don´t like The Clip) but imo she´s very conscious of the way she dresses.

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

^oh i definitely agree. she tries very hard to look casual, but i'm sure she puts quite a lot of thought into her 'outfits' (at least those little things she does with her tshirts). her life would be easier if she just bought clothes that fit properly for once

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
am I the only one who thinks everything she does -fashion wise- is on purpose? The Knot, The Clip, now this... if it´s just a "casual" look (the way a piece falls) then why are the slevees rolled up inwards?
I´m not saying it´s a bad thing (though I´m tired of The Knot and I don´t like The Clip) but imo she´s very conscious of the way she dresses.
i'm sure she knows that she gets attention for it. Some people dress vintage, some dress trendy -- her "style" is purposely casual.

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
oh no, i totally agree! i just think this time it might've been by coincidence (the front part of the shirt tucked inside her pants). she obv rolled up her sleeves intentionally (as she does with the Knot, Clip etc.).

01-07-2011
trendsetter

I don't think she does it to make a statement though, I think she just think it looks cute/good/whatever. I dont think anything she does is to make an actual statement

01-07-2011
V.I.P.

wouldn't looking cute or casual be making a statement in itself?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, june, kristen, october, stewart