How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
I should have known that Kristen Stewart would break out the checkerboard print in honor of “Breaking Dawn”!
Stepping out on the red carpet for a fan event in Tokyo, Japan tonight to celebrate the highly-anticipated release of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, the 22-year-old actress rocked some serious monochrome when she opted for a Louis Vuitton black-and-white checkered short playsuit. The three-quarter sleeve one piece, which features front flap pockets, comes from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection — and Kristen is the first celeb to be spotted in a look from the Marc Jacobs-designed line!

It totally reminds me of the chess set from the book cover! Very clever, very fitting.
Kristen poses during the photocall before stepping inside for the fan event at the Kumano Shrine in Shinjuku.
Putting her best foot forward, Kristen passed on a boring pump and predictable peep toe booties in favor of super sexy strappy brown leather “Sable” sandals by Brian Atwood, which featured gold hardware.
Cue it = #ShoeEnvy

As for her hair, Kris was sporting a funky collection of waves that were asymmetrically styled to compliment her rebellious rock-n-roll cat-lined eyes and onyx manicure. There are not many people who could pull this ‘do off — but she can.

Like her costar Robert Pattinson and his much-talked-about shirt, Kristen really stepped it up for her first red carpet appearance on the press tour. She seemed to be having so much fun and just oozed confidence in this look, which makes me all the more excited to see what else she has in-store for the rest of the promo dates!

This ensemble was complete with a Iwona Ludyga Designs “Tribe Beaded Flag” bracelet ($68, iwonaludygadesign.com) in red along with Kristen’s favorite Cartier “Juste un Clou” white gold nail-head bracelet.

Quote:
While Robert Pattinson was in Sydney, Australia this week to kick off the promo tour for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, his costar Kristen Stewart took to Tokyo, Japan to do the same.
On Tuesday, October 23rd, Kristen made an appearance on the hit Japanese morning show “Sukkiri” where she donned a very ‘preppy’ look. The 22-year-old wore a cable knit with angora sweater from MANGO ($49.99, mango.com). The front of the long-sleeve top is black while the back is grey and different shades are featured at the hem, collar and sleeves.

Considering it was pretty warm in Tokyo yesterday, I’m assuming Kristen decided to keep cool on set in a white tank top with the sweater casually wrapped around her shoulders. The face of the “Florabotanica” fragrance also donned a pair of Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière grey trousers with a black tuxedo stripe down the side ($323, farfetch.com).

I like the sweater a lot, but this is when a blazer comes in handy. You know me and my blazer addiction.

She finished off her look in black patent notched vamp pumps by Pedro Garcia with a metal needle stiletto heel. As for her hair and make-up — Kristen was refreshed with tousled waves and a ‘pink punch’ pout courtesy of the Maybelline “Baby Lips” SPF 20 moisturizing lip balm ($3.99, drugstore.com) that make-up artist Beau Nelson used on her.

Kristen still has another event in Japan before she heads back to the states to continue promo!
thefashion-court

25-10-2012
front row

She looks great!

25-10-2012
V.I.P.

Beau sure knows how to make her up

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

25-10-2012
V.I.P.

Whoa didnt even notice the shoes but that are badass.

25-10-2012
V.I.P.

Like those shoes!

25-10-2012
V.I.P.

Somehow this jumpsuit works on her.
Don't like the makeup though, and really would love to see a hair change.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

25-10-2012
scenester

love her make up here, and her attitude too, for some reason she is looking confident and "happy"to be doing her job

25-10-2012
front row

@casaanova, haha! same here!

she looks beautiful though. shes been smiling and looking much happier in public these days

25-10-2012
backstage pass

Papz taking photos of her on her own balcony at home is kind of over the line. I'm a fan of paparazzi street style shots, but at home? Nuh-uh. That's like extending the creepy to me just because I can't look away.

26-10-2012
backstage pass

Beau Nelson uploaded a pic of Kristen's eye on his Instagram

Source: Beau Nelson's instagram and my phone

26-10-2012
V.I.P.

KRISTEN LEAVING TOKYO, OCTOBER 25TH 2012

kstewartfans lj

prada initials shopping bag (via coolspotters)

26-10-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson make separate exits out of LAX Airport after arriving from international flights on Thursday (October 25) in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

26-10-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelbojangles View Post
Beau Nelson uploaded a pic of Kristen's eye on his Instagram
Thanks for sharing.
I LoVE the black eyeliner! He did a great job also adding pink shadow to her lids...it really makes her green eyes pop!

26-10-2012
V.I.P.

Don't like that eyeliner myself: overkill.

And what's with these BAD hats she always wears!?

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, november, stewart