How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Kristen Stewart gives a little backless shirt action as she stops in at the Four Seasons Hotel on Monday afternoon (October 29) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

justjared

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

^ What the??? How is that sitting like that (confused face).

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

oh god this looks so stupid

i'm not into this whole high-low trend (or however you wanna call it), but isn't usually the longer part in the back?

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

big LOL.
is she serious?

29-10-2012
tfs star

Good. God.

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

can't do anything but laugh...

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

HQs

tlfan.to

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

tlfan.to

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

the shirt looks trashy and the pants look tight enough to cause a yeast infection. there's "not caring what people think" and then there's this....

29-10-2012
scenester

I was actually thinking that those jeans are better fitting than usual! They are still hideous - I hate the wash. Flat blue rarely works on jeans, in my opinion.

I can't even figure out what to say about the shirt. At least she's doing something different, I guess.....

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

Weird top but I prefer it over any knoted tshirt.

29-10-2012
windowshopping

I don't really know how I feel about the top, it's a so-so for me. I really really wish she would wear any other pants other than those 7FAM jeggings, I'm just bored of them. Remember when she used to wear J Brands? At least it looked like she wore more than just the one pair.

30-10-2012
fashion icon

She has the worst style of any top starlet out right now.

30-10-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by #umero View Post
I don't think the problem many people have with her is that she resists being a standard Hollywood starlet. I think the problem many people have with her is that it's all contrived to the point of obscenity - so all of her yammering about hating fake people comes off to the general public as extremely hypocritical and, well, very unintelligent. Ever watch a video of her posing for pictures at a photocall? The Cannes one was painful to watch... Like someone mentioned, she puts much more effort into "not caring" than most people put effort into caring.

But I'm not trying to start anything here, so I apologize if this offends anyone. Some people will always find reasons to like her, and I completely accept that.
I watched the Cannes clip, and it shows just what I like about her. She is fun, has attitude, and she carries intoxication really well - and doesn't care if her hair gets a bit f-ed up in the process. It just looks like she is focused on having fun more than anything else, and she does that with a bit of a quirky sneer.

That attitude - I wish a lot more girls had it, that's all I can say. It's by its nature more idiosyncratic and therefore more interesting to look at. Indeed, I think people SHOULD devote their time to instead of fitting a certain standard, find their own standard, their own way of being, and strive hard to look like that rather than like some boring mainstream ideal.

Obviously, she is mainstream if anything is....but the fact remains - she has an odd way about her. An eccentricity. I hope she stays that way.

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 30-10-2012 at 06:53 AM.

30-10-2012
holy####ery

She doesn't care if her hair gets f'd up in the process? We must not have been watching the same clip. She's always playing with her hair to give it just the right amount of tousel, popping out that one mouth-open, under-the-lashes, come-hither stare (you all know which one) that she seems to love... To me, she always seems hellbent on looking aloof, above it all. But I guess other people see differently.

She's not mainstream, that's for sure... but I guess I find her non-mainstream "sneer" to be just arrogant and second-hand embarrassing... I guess it's just different strokes for different folks!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, november, stewart