How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

Hollywood Foreign Press Association Cecil B. DeMille Award announcement (adds)

kstewartfans lj

Last edited by sleepykrista; 01-11-2012 at 10:48 PM.

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

HQ SCAN OF THE FULL PAGE OF THE ON THE ROAD "WARDROBE NOTES" IN ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

kstewartfans lj

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

tlfan.to

01-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Kristen Stewart joined Simon Baker this morning at the Beverly Hilton Hotel for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s announcement of Jodie Foster as the recipient of this year’s Cecil B. DeMille Award. Jodie, who worked with Kristen in 2002′s “Panic Room”, will receive the award for lifetime achievement at the 70th Golden Globe Awards in January.
The 22-year-old looked pretty and refreshed with smoky eyes and a coral glossed pout while donned in a Spring 2013 short grey “Luna” bodycon dress by Bec & Bridge with a layered notch at the hem. This is the first time Kristen has worn a dress by the Australian fashion label. It was on the shorter side for the professional setting, but she’s young–she can get away with it.

I’m not really into the solid black Burberry satin point-toe wedges as I think a bright color would have been more fun. They were a bit boring for me, but maybe if she had worn a cropped black blazer or something with black in it–it would have balanced out better. I know I sound picky with shoes, but I can’t help it. They can make or break a look for me.

This look was complete with a Cartier “Juste Un Clou” white gold nail bracelet, a red-and-gold Iwona Ludyga Designs “Tribe Beaded Flag” bracelet and Kristen’s signature wavy mane.

Kristen will take part in the Q&A press junket for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ with her costars this afternoon. The movie, which is the last in the 5-film series, hits theaters nationwide on November 15th.
thefashion-court

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner on MTV First: Breaking Dawn

ohnotheydidn't livejournal

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

New Portraits of Rob,Kristen,Taylor,&Bill Condon (HQ)

kstewartnews

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Kristen Stewart wears @31philliplim "Nancy" oxfords during the #BreakingDawnPart2 press junket today!
twitter.com/courtjustice

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

i hate her hair atm. she needs layers, the current cut doesn't flatter her face imo. and those brownish roots are horrible, the reddish shade of the rest of her hair is nice though

the grey dress is ok

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

the outfit for that announcement is boring, plus i think that dress should've been a size bigger, no? love the shoes tho.

cute outfit for the junket, those oxfords are interesting, but i don't think they fit the jumper and those jeans.

02-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
i hate her hair atm. she needs layers, the current cut doesn't flatter her face imo. and those brownish roots are horrible, the reddish shade of the rest of her hair is nice though

the grey dress is ok
I agree but I don't like the red shade. I'd love to see her hair either darker brown or lighter golden brown.

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

I kinda like her outfit duting MTV interview. It looks comfy.

02-11-2012
V.I.P.

The MTV outfit is nice, like the sweater. Also her hair looks lighter.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

02-11-2012
.my prison is your brain.

I love when her hair is has a reddish cast like this, it does look light though, I guess she's making the transition to blonde for that movie role she has coming up.

I don't care for the sweater MTV outfit, but the grey dress to announce the award is great, I love the simplicity with the small bottom pleat.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, november, stewart