How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
When KRISTEN STEWART took the podium to announce Jodie Foster as the recipient of the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards Cecil B. DeMille award, she was sporting a glossy pout with just a hint of peach that immediately caught my attention!

Make-up artist Jillian Dempsey used Julie Hewett “Cheekie” Cheek & Lip Shine in Peachie–that’s right, you can totally use it on your cheeks too!

Use your fingers or Hewett’s “Cheekie Brush” to apply the smooth light cream onto the apples of your cheeks for a healthy glow, or in Kristen’s case–for a moisturized coral-colorful lip.

One of the things I love most about “Cheekie” is that it’s made with healing camellia oil that conditions, and who doesn’t need that? As the weather gets colder, your lips become very dry and chapped—therefore it’s important to keep your pout hydrated.

“Cheekie” is available in a wide-range of pink tones that you can get individually for $24 ea. or in a palette of 4 colors for $50 through www.JulieHewett.net!

Quote:
Kristen Stewart kept it casual for three days of press in Los Angeles this week, but on Friday morning, she changed into a fun colorblock sheath dress for a special Hollywood Foreign Press Association press conference and photocall to promote two of her movies–”The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ as well as “On The Road”.
Posing amongst a lovely garden setting, Kristen flaunted her slim figure in a Stella McCartney black sleeveless knee-length dress that featured emerald green insets at the shoulder and sides in McCartney’s signature “Miracle” illusion. Similar versions of this dress were seen in both micro-mini and gown silhouettes with illusion insets for the Winter Evening collection, but this one comes as part of the designer’s Summer 2013 line.

Kristen kept her accessories minimal and her make-up on the softer side before finishing off with a little danger—in the form of Christian Louboutin “Pigalle” spike-embellished black pumps. Unfortunately the photographer didn’t capture that full-length shot.

Quote:
Kristen Stewart never fails at turning heads on the red carpet, but tonight she practically caused some whiplash when she arrived at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre for the AFI FEST 2012 gala screening of her movie “On The Road” wearing a Balenciaga by Nicholas Ghesquière belly-baring white top and high-waist black trousers.
The 22-year-old actress–and the face of the “Florabotanica” fragrance, was recently spotted front row at Ghesquière’s Spring 2013 fashion show in Paris where she, no doubt, set her sights on this ensemble–aka look numero uno from the presentation.

Here I was expecting her to wear a look from the line, but dang girl–way to surprise me still! This isn’t the first time Kristen has opted for a red carpet midrif… remember Comic-Con? Regardless, I’m totally loving it on her, and I’m glad she took a chance and didn’t play it safe with her hair and make-up.

Kristen’s glam team hooked her up with a cool twisted faux ponytail, super intense burgundy smoky eyes and a velvet red wine pout that completely matched her nail polish. She’s wearing Chanel‘s new “Malice” Holiday 2012 color–just so you know.
As for her jewelry—aside from her ever-present gold necklace and favorite white gold Cartier “Juste Un Clou” nail bracelet, Kristen busted out the ridiculously cool assortment of gold rings from Balenciaga. I was kind of waiting for her to rock these.

This look was complete with black patent “Decollette” pointed toe pumps by Christian Louboutin.

If you’re going to wear pumps with trousers–this is how you do it. I’m about done with the rounded toe platform.
thefashion-court

04-11-2012
V.I.P.

She looks so so good in Stella McCartney! Very soft and pretty

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

04-11-2012
backstage pass

Her hair's been looking much nicer lately. I love the Balenciaga rings, they really suit her style and they're just so cool.

04-11-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
She looks fantastic in Balenciaga, I can't think of another actress who could have pulled that look off better, it's a tricky one. I quite love the makeup too, her eyes look piercing. The hair is the only thing that is slightly off, I agree with Psylocke something sleeker would have looked better.
Fully agree, she looks fantastic and wears a tricky outfit quite well.

05-11-2012
rising star

I like this outfit on her! I dont love the lipstick colour, but I think she pulls it off. Next, it would be nice to see her in a bright colour to contrast all the black and white she's been wearing.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

um....Kristen is losing her bff over at Balenciaga
Quote:
On the face of it, Nicolas Ghesquière’s departure from Balenciaga, announced today, seems to give credence to speculation that he was frustrated with the direction of the house and management by its parent company, PPR.

Mr. Ghesquière declined to comment when reached by phone. But according to a number of individuals, who requested anonymity because of their dealings with PPR, Mr. Ghesquière’s frustrations go back at least a year and involve matters like financing and a more commercial tone to some of Balenciaga’s lines. He may have also felt, these individuals said, that his concerns were being insufficiently addressed by the PPR chairman, François-Henri Pinault.
runway.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/05/behind-the-balenciaga-split/

05-11-2012
windowshopping

She looks very pretty on Leno. I don't care for her hair coloring but it's nothing too major. That dress is awesome, I would like one for myself

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Jay Leno appearance, 11/05/12

kstewartnews

the dress is Peter Pilotto R2013. I don't say it often in this thread, but she nailed it on this one.

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartnews

05-11-2012
V.I.P.

Arriving at Leno, November 5, 2012

kstewartnews

Re: her gold ring

coolspotters

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
It’s always a great feeling when a dress I’ve wanted to see a particular celebrity becomes a reality—and it’s stylishly executed as well as this Peter Pilotto dress on Kristen Stewart!
The 22-year-old is fashion deep into the promo tour for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, so to kick off the week, Kristen stopped by “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” wearing the cutest dress from the Resort 2013 collection.

When I first saw this colorful digital abstract cap-sleeve pleated design—I immediately thought of Kristen. It’s really vibrant and adventurous, and while very feminine, there’s also this electric rock-n-roll feel about it that I believe fits her style completely. This was the exact reason I included the dress as my pick for her with my Teen Choice Awards: Wish List; because I couldn’t get enough of the line, I selected another look for my Breaking Dawn-Part 2: Wish List!

Needless to say, I’m glad that out of all the dresses, she went with that one—but, I’m also thrilled with the final result! This design looks so comfortable while still being sassy; it really radiates off the television screen and that makes it pretty much perfect for a late night talk show appearance.
From these photos, it seems like Kristen is also very confident and content in what she’s wearing.

She’s giving us so much to see lately! From bold casual stripes to classic sheaths, dangerous crop tops—and now this.

To add to the flirty and young vibe of it all, Kristen’s hairstylist Adir Abergel gave her this fun pumped-up wavy ponytail with a straying tendril while her make-up artist Jillian Dempsey provided a punchy-pink pout. A white gold Cartier “Juste Un Clou” nail bracelet and black patent pointed toe Christian Louboutin “Decollette” pumps helped Kristen complete this stellar look
thefashion-court

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

She looks STUNNING on Leno!!! One of her best looks ever. Seriously, gorgeous. Hair, makeup, dress, shoes, spot on.

06-11-2012
front row

she need to remove her eye bags which really ruin her pretty face.

06-11-2012
I love you too

I adore her look at Leno. So good to see her wearing such a colourful dress

06-11-2012
V.I.P.

Wow I have to admit she looks fabulous on Leno. Very high fashion

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, november, stewart