How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

Jeans. A tshirt shirt (can prob see the bra bc of flash but that's still a decently sheer shirt). Let's say for sake of it she wore oxfords instead of Chucks. I thought the outfit she wore to the other wedding was a poor choice, this is worse IMO.

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

Did she really wear jeans and a jacket to a weeding? jessusss....

24-06-2012
fashion elite

oh well, I guess she does not want to play dress-up! I feel like it would be weird though to see someone in jeans and a t-shirt at a wedding when everybody else is dressed elegantly.

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

Maybe she changed? Hopefully she was wearing something nicer to the ceremony..

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amani56 View Post
She may have changed her outfit for the reception, it is something that she does. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially since Rob was wearing a suit and they were probably invited together.
I'm with ya. I seriously doubt K would be in jeans while Rob's in a suit. Well, i HOPE she didn't go that route and that she was wearing a skirt with that shirt and blazer till reception.if she was in jeans all the way.. K, get a grip!

25-06-2012
tfs star

She did wear a dress to the wedding and then changed into her more casual outfit for the reception.

Quote:
Stewart and Robert Pattinson helped a lucky New Jersey couple celebrate their big day this weekend.

The on- and off-screen couple – along with Zac Efron, Andrew Garfield (sans girlfriend Emma Stone) and Will Kopelman (sans wife Drew Barrymore) – made their way to Englewood, N.J., where Hollywood producer Kevin Turen wed Evelina Oboza on Saturday.

"They stuck to each other's side all night," an attendee tells PEOPLE of Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, who partied with guests until dawn and were spotted walking hand-in-hand during the celebration.

And the bride wasn't the only one (likely) wearing something borrowed.

Before heading to the wedding, Stewart realized she forgot her dress. The solution? The Twilight actress strapped on a short, black Zac Posen cocktail dress from the groom's sister's closet (that matched her black Christian Louboutin shoes just fine).

By the end of cocktail hour, however, she was back in her own wardrobe – jeans, a black tank top and a blazer – as she mingled with fellow guests.

Although Stewart didn't show off the moves she put on display during her Twilight wedding, a date-less Efron, 24, tried his hand at the hora, a traditional Jewish dance, before hanging out with mainly male partygoers for the evening. And Pattinson got in the groove manning the deejay's laptop for a bit.

Meanwhile, a dapper Kopelman kept it friendly, often mentioning "my wife" when he chatted with female attendees.

Other special guests: Harry Morton, Sarah Roemer and Tovah Feldshuh.

After spending the night at the groom's house, Stewart headed to Paris for a photo shoot and Pattinson flew back to Los Angeles. Efron kicked back by the pool Sunday until after dinner.
people.com

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

OK, I gotta give her credit for that. That is better than wearing jeans to the ceremony.

although if someone wore jeans to even the reception after the ceremony for my wedding, I'd be livid LOL!

and credit for them making it to NJ without getting spotted at the LA airport on their way out. So they do know how to travel unspotted.

Last edited by sleepykrista; 25-06-2012 at 11:04 AM.

25-06-2012
trendsetter

She "forgot" her dress and had to borrow one? Or she did not brought a dress, the bride decided she was underdressed and the in law had to lend her one?
Posted via Mobile Device

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

^why not? she´s not into dresses so I can see that happening, she had her shoes though...

I´m more interested in the flying to Paris for a photoshoot. Promo for BD?

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

with Robert

coolspotters

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

how are those pics even getting on the internet? people posted them on facebook and didn't keep their mouths shut about it?

edit: 2 minutes after asking, found another one. although the only pics I see have a lot of kids, so makes more sense how they're making rounds on the internet

ohnotheydidnt livejournal

Last edited by sleepykrista; 25-06-2012 at 12:59 PM.

25-06-2012
kabhi alvida

The fact that she's wearing a jacket makes me think that was her intentional outfit. Where are the pics of this Zac Posen dress then??!

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess View Post
The fact that she's wearing a jacket makes me think that was her intentional outfit. Where are the pics of this Zac Posen dress then??!
There are no pics of the ceremony yet, all these pics are from the party

25-06-2012
backstage pass

Even if she changed after the ceremony or whatever, it's still not okey in my book to wear jeans to a wedding! :p

25-06-2012
backstage pass

I agree, jeans to a wedding OR reception is a big no-no.

But these conspiracy theories about the borrowed dress and why she's wearing jeans are hilarious.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, november, stewart