How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-06-2012
trendsetter

Kristen Stewart (June 2012 - November 2012)
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on the topic of Kristen's style... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • If you would like to discuss rumors please do so in the Rumor Has It forum, if you would like to discuss her movies please do so in The Entertainment Spot
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view previous thread(s) please use search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

HQs

robstenation

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 19-06-2012 at 09:55 AM.

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

hahaha, oh goodness, what a mes. that hair is beyond ugly

the dress in someone else would be great, but it's rather unflattering on Kristen and her poor posing doesn't help.

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

I love the Balmain outfit but I just wish it was shorter... Iīd prefer the same lenght as in the runway, below the knee. This lenght is so unflattering imo...
I also love the suit but again, thereīs fitting problems... the blazer and pants are too big

19-06-2012
backstage pass

The hair is not good, but I like the makeup. And the dress is incredible in itself, but a little shorter version would look better on her.

19-06-2012
front row

She looks pretty tan (for her standards).

Apart from that, the only things I like are her eye make-up and eyebrows.

19-06-2012
front row

Yeah I agree with you, it would be better if the dress was a little more short
I'm not 100% fan of her hair but I find her pretty like always

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

that ensemble would look great on someone like Charlize Theron for example, but not on Kristen, she can't pull it off. And the hair doesn't help, it looks a disaster!

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

^^I was wondering when would someone compare her to Charlize :p

19-06-2012
fashion insider

I like the dress but it doesn't suit her. As for her hair, it's too relaxed for that dress. The girls I know have their hair like that when they can't be bothered and are dressing down.

19-06-2012
trendsetter

She is just not tall enough to wear this dress. Shame since I think it would have looked great if it was shorter on her. With that kind of dress I guess shortening is not an option, she should have just worn something else...

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

I am not liking this look on her either: the skirt needs to be shorter for sure. I also find the shoes are too much, given all the embellishment on the dress itself. She could've gone with something simpler. And, finally, even though I am happy she tried a new look with her hair, I don't really like it.

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged

19-06-2012
front row

OMG. I actually LOVE it. Hate the hair, tho—it's just plain disastrous. But I love that Balmain on her.
And I actually don't mind the length of the skirt at all! I mean, her body is amazing, she makes it work. I love it.

Last edited by ad81114pr; 19-06-2012 at 11:34 AM.

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

Makeup Artist Mai Quynh on SWATH Sydney Premiere look

Quote:
Today, I did Kristen’s makeup for the Sydney Premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman. Here’s what I used: For the face, I started by applying mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer SPF 30. Before I apply her foundation, I used mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer all over, to get a smooth canvas. Then I applied mark Min-A-Real Cream-to-Powder Foundation in Light #4 with a foundation brush. I used mark Good Riddance concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes and around her nose. I blended mark Just Pinched in Nude to the apples of her cheeks. Then to set her makeup, I brushed on mark Matte-nificent Powder in Light all over her face using the powder brush. For the eyes, I applied mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Surreal (Copper color only) to the lower eyelid, from the lash line to the crease, using the flat eyeliner brush. Using the same brush, I smudged mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow Duo in Entourage (Black color only) along her top lash line, extending the end out into a wing. Then, I mixed the Copper and Black and smudged it to the bottom lash line, also using the flat eyeliner brush. I finished the eyes with two coats of mark Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to the upper and lower lashes. I finished the cheeks, by brushing on mark Good Glowing Blush in Cameo Glo using the blush/bronzer brush. For the lips, I dabbed on mark Lipclick in Coral Fixation.
kstewartnews.com

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 19-06-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Added source per user info.

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

'SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN' AUSTRALIAN PREMIERE, SYDNEY JUNE 19, 2012 (adds)

kstewartfans lj

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, november, stewart