How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

New thread already?! Damn.

That first TR still is awesome. I won't comment on the Eclipse ones.

When's the Berlin FF, anyone know?

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

^you mean Berlin FF as in "Berlinale"? that's already over...

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

No, Film Festival. Sorry.

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

i only know of berlin film festival as in berlinale which was in feb already.

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

Oh thanks.

31-03-2010
fashion insider

Woah a new thread already! Love the TR stills, she looks great... totally badass

31-03-2010
scenester

they should have given her a side part.... not that fugly middle one. but i do love TR stills!
and totally OT but eeww in that HQ you can see taylor's creepy hands/nail beds .... certainly not a sight for sore eyes!

01-04-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsInHerEyes View Post
Becjbo, is your avatar from one of Kristen's D&C outtakes?

It sure is

01-04-2010
V.I.P.

Kristen in the list of Top 10 Actresses Under the age of 30

Quote:
One of the most respected and recognized film bloggers and former film writer for the Los Angeles Times, Scott Feinberg has just announced his list of the top 10 actresses under 30. Kristen comes in at number 8 on the very prestigious list.

1. Anne Hathaway, 27
2. Keira Knightley, 25
3. Natalie Portman, 29
4. Emily Blunt, 27
5. Evan Rachel Wood, 22
6. Michelle Williams, 29
7. Ellen Page, 23
8. Kristen Stewart, 19
9. Carey Mulligan, 24
10. Saoirse Ronan, 15
hollywoodnews

01-04-2010
V.I.P.

Why we love Kristen Stewart

This article is pretty old, and I'm not sure if anyone has posted it before... but still one of the best about Kristen.....

Quote:
In a world where celebrities tend to be pander but remain self-absorbed, where stale chatter becomes the accepted interview rubric, and where beauty truly is only skin deep, it is refreshing to know there’s still Kristen Stewart.

She’s confident and collected, but she doesn’t seem to relish being the center of attention. In fact, so modest is she that she would probably disagree with an assertion that she is original or unique. Her humility and lack of self-sanctimony is what keeps her from being jaded and pompous, and she doesn’t gloat or take the attention to heart.

Her outstanding intellect and thoughtfulness causes her to easily spin circles around others. When asked the same question repeatedly by interviewers, she doesn’t regurgitate the same spoon-fed anecdote for each. Instead, she is thorough, imaginative, and articulate in answering the exact question presented her with a precise and current response.

Kristen Stewart also has a style all her own. A trend-maker of sorts, you can’t accuse her of following the leader. Instead, Stewart carves out her own stylistic path, and she doesn’t apologize for it either – even when people don’t like it (though they usually tend to). She knows her strengths and she plays upon them well. Coupled with her pliable charisma, Stewart’s fashion sets her apart from other current actresses in her age range.

She’s also an obvious professional in every sense of the word. A review of her stellar resume reveals that Stewart’s work ethic has been directly on par with the most celebrated actors and actresses of her lifetime (many of whom she’s worked right alongside). A serious person well beyond her years, Stewart simply could not be confused for someone who doesn’t take her job seriously.

Finally, Kristen Stewart is lovely. Without a drop of make-up, she is stunning. Depending on her mood, she can pull off hobo chic or extreme glamor (and everything in between).
The listed attributes are by no means exhaustive of the many traits that Kristen Stewart has going for her. In fact, one might care to guess that, with regard to her, the best is yet to come.
examiner

01-04-2010
trendsetter

TY Dora!
Seems like the interviewer is a fan
Very cute article!

01-04-2010
V.I.P.

Good for Kristen she is up that far. Though I doubt she cares. But how awesome for Saoirse. That girl is so unbelievabley talented.

01-04-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
Kristen in the list of Top 10 Actresses Under the age of 30
This list is all kinds of fail for me. One being that Kirsten Dunst isn't even on there and should be no 1 or 2. Anne Hathaway is good but she is not the best. Emily and Michelle should be higher than Natalie, Anne should be lower. Carey should also be higher. Very surprised Scarlett Johansson isn't on there not saying that I think she should be I'm just surprised she's not. I would have put Kristen at 10 as she's good but she's still not quite there yet.

02-04-2010
V.I.P.

I read that she turned down the role of Lara Croft in the next "Tomb Rider".
How true is that?

02-04-2010
V.I.P.

Some fan-made looks of Kristen. Which one do you prefer?

lunanuevameyer

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, kristen, march, october, stewart