How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

SO gorgeous at the after party.

26-05-2012
front row

WOW ! I just discover the pics of her during the after party and she's really stunning !

I really like the make up

I really prefer what she wears for Cosmopolis

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

i didn't see anyone turning down or anyone begging kristen to pose, she just went straight ahead and then one of the main guys stopped her and told her to pose and at that point you can see her instantly obliging to do so and turning around with tom to pose, so yeah...

anyhow,she looks adorable at the after party. that shirt was IDd as male one, but i don't think it's man-ish considering the size of it on her, right? good legs, K!

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-05-2012 at 03:39 AM.

26-05-2012
fashion icon

Holy smokes she has been shutting it down lately.
The red Reem Acra? BEST LOOK EVER for me.
2 years ago it might have not worked cause she was still a bit awkward and shy then.
But you can see that she's gotten more confident now.

26-05-2012
I don't know

This is a long shot but can anyone ID the lipstick? It's got a really nice shade to it.

Her entire make-up was actually on point last night. The dress was also really nice on her but could have benefited more from a better posture. But it's definitely a major improvement in the right direction.

26-05-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
This is a long shot but can anyone ID the lipstick? It's got a really nice shade to it.
It's NARS lipstick in heatwave, from the link hedur provided.

26-05-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe24 View Post
I read quite a few reviews too (probably the same one's ) and it seems like Kristen is being received very well. It seems like the movie is good but not amazing or anything but it's more on the positive side. Still great news for Kristen!

Indeed ! I was surprised to hear her acting was the most praised in the film, I expected Sam Riley to stand out more. She really got excellent reviews.

26-05-2012
trendsetter

I love that Rob and Kristen are being more open with their relationship. And I love HER. I know she wears the same knotted up t shirt and jeans and tennis shoes, and I don't like her style, but I like her as a person and I love that she stays true to herself and isn't dressing up in hippie wannabe outfits like Vanessa Hudgens or giant 7 inch awk Louboutins to go to Starbucks like Emma Roberts.

26-05-2012
trendsetter

^ I agree! I can't stand her style and the Knot but I admire her for staying true to herself. Her awkwardness may be cringeworthy at times but I think it's cute. I love what she wore to OTR premiere but this red number was perfectly executed!

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

personally I don't care for her personality and her acting hasn't impressed me yet but I'll give her credit in dressing how she wants. Her style choices are interesting but it makes you pay attention to see what she does. Not many actresses do that. But I'm not going to put a slam on other actresses that dress in heels all the time. If they want to dress in heels because they like them while Kristen sticks to Chucks because she likes them, how is that different?

Cosmopolis After-Party adds

kstewartfans lj

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen Arriving at Their Hotel last night - Cannes

kstewartfans lj

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

just saw a video from last night, poor girl - she was almost trampled and squashed by the paps and the crowd, then, getting back at the hotel they even pushed the police and she made it by split second to the hotel. it's really a messed up video (from 0:50 on).O_O

here's a better shot of her London junket outfit:

team_kbitch.livejournal.com

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

does she have a great figure? yes but i really don't understand her preoccupation with cut off shorts. actually short shorts in general.. imo it makes her look VERY CHEAP. and its ironic because she seems very "i don't care" and yet showing this much skin all the time comes off as very try hard (IMO)

26-05-2012
fashion insider

I'd show off my legs as well if they looked like hers.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

^to me all her recent outfits and shoots come of very desperate. it's obvious they're are trying for a new sexy image, but tbh i'm already bored and sick of it

and that outfit at the London junket is hideous

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, stewart