How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

Maybe she didn´t care but they could have used double tape, couldn´t they? you can almost see her nipple...

bohemea.tumblr.com

Last edited by kokobombon; 26-05-2012 at 02:00 PM.

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
^to me all her recent outfits and shoots come of very desperate. it's obvious they're are trying for a new sexy image, but tbh i'm already bored and sick of it

and that outfit at the London junket is hideous
desperate? in what way? she's getting older, the change in her image is as natural as it is also supported by her team probably. tbh and this is obv just my opinion (and probably a minority one), all her outfits in cannes have been spot on when it comes to versatility and her being able to pull off. swath promotion is just improved styling that she's been going for for the last couple of years. i really don't see what she's must be desperate of.

Koko - i think she has tapes, if she didn't we'd def see her nipple from that angle.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-05-2012 at 02:04 PM.

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

^you can see in that pic hat she's wearing red shoes, so not those black pumps

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

i like her red carpet looks but not her casual style, it comes off very amateur/tacky

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

daj: well to me all her outfits lately have been far from versatile and were all leaning on the sexy side (see through, super high slits, deep cuts in the front etc). and i'm glad she's no longer doing those same moody teenager phooshoots anymore, but now it's just trying to be sexy. i often feel like we haven't seen the real Kristen yet and it's all just her team. especially since i see no growing up from her interviews. but we'll see, maybe this was just a coincidence, we'll see from her future appearances

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
daj: well to me all her outfits lately have been far from versatile and were all leaning on the sexy side (see through, super high slits, deep cuts in the front etc). and i'm glad she's no longer doing those same moody teenager phooshoots anymore, but now it's just trying to be sexy. i often feel like we haven't seen the real Kristen yet and it's all just her team. especially since i see no growing up from her interviews. but we'll see, maybe this was just a coincidence, we'll see from her future appearances
super high slits were a thing she did here and there before (PS MET dress comes to mind), deep cuts in my opinion were quite different - OTR one had an hommage to a period for me leaving the "sexiness" moment far behind and not important, while the red one was straight on provocative - sexy style going on. tbh, the closest to real kristen is what we see in junket outfits imo. also, i think that the factoring to "real kristen" is also the bad posing that is getting better hence making it seem from unnatural to tad unnatural depending on the occasion. but we'll see...

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.

26-05-2012
trendsetter

Here is a better pictures of her heels.

tlfan (posted by Preppie)

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjanthelion View Post
does she have a great figure? yes but i really don't understand her preoccupation with cut off shorts. actually short shorts in general.. imo it makes her look VERY CHEAP. and its ironic because she seems very "i don't care" and yet showing this much skin all the time comes off as very try hard (IMO)

The shorts with the heels did look kinda cheap (IMO). I was kinda hoping that for the after parties (because let's not throw shade: there was no way she would stay in a gown for them), she's still be in a dressy/fancy casual outfit in lieu of skinnies/tanks. And now the short shorts. If I showed up at a fancy party/after party in short shorts like that, I'd get so many looks of judgment. But when she does it, she's being true to herself. But regardless, I don't know if that'll ever change, most likely not.

Last edited by sleepykrista; 26-05-2012 at 02:50 PM.

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
^you can see in that pic hat she's wearing red shoes, so not those black pumps
I think the pic of the black pumps were to show the style of shoe, not particularly the color. Honestly after seeing a couple of shots of the shoe, the style of shoe Fashion Court guessed at may not be right.

26-05-2012
V.I.P.

^the heel is different so I don´t think those were the shoes...

I´m sure she got many judgemental looks at the after party but she´s "keeping real and true to herself" in the sense that she probably doesn´t care about those looks otherwise she´d dress differently.

26-05-2012
front row

She looks childish in the short shorts after the after party especially when everyone else was still in tuxes and dresses - it cheapens the occasion. She needs to grow up.

26-05-2012
front row

kristen has the best legs

26-05-2012
tfs star

^Oh... dire.

26-05-2012
scenester

That video in 687 was insane, thank God she had on sneakers!

26-05-2012
fashion icon

^ IKR? It was cray!
The paparazzi were ruthless!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, stewart