How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Kristen Stewart rocked the red carpet tonight in Hollywood for the special screening of her new movie “Snow White and the Huntsman” wearing head-to-toe Stella McCartney!
The 22-year-old was joined by her costar Sam Claflin at the Westwood Village theatre while donned in a black blazer from McCartney’s Winter 2012 collection, paired with a white high-collard skirt and a flouncy black-stud embellished mini skirt. These were all off-runway pieces, though the skirt was seen during the Fall 2012 presentation as part of a dress.

So yeah, I’m sort of obsessed with it. She looked cool, confident, beautiful and totally comfortable!

As if her outfit wasn’t cute enough, Kristen paired it with black faux-croc leather platform pumps from the Fall 2012 collection with a white platform. They may be black pumps, but there’s nothing boring about them!

She wore her long hair up in a very funky woven up ‘do before completing the look with intense smokey eyes and a Melinda Maria gold and onyx ring — amongst her regular personal rings.
Kristen has yet to don a full-on tuxedo, but the fact that this promo tour has mostly consisted of blazers, trousers and skirts have me impressed with the diverse range of her evolving style.

This is the third Stella McCartney look she has worn this year! Is she becoming a “Stella regular”? I hope so!
thefashion-court

i think Kristen could actually pull of a tuxedo look. At least this one's better than the last time she wore Stella

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

#SWATH Q&A SESSION WITH FANS AT UNIVERSAL CITYWALK - MAY 29TH, 2012 (adds)

kstewartfans lj

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

Screening of 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in LA - May 29th, 2012 (adds)

kstewartfans lj

Last edited by sleepykrista; 29-05-2012 at 11:45 PM.

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

#728 I love the styling in the Interview photoshoot.

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

Hm, the Stella McCartney look is not working for me. Bad shoes, bad fit and bad hair. Love that she's loving the Balenciaga jacket, it's one of my favourite leather jackets and fits her so good. She's so gorgeous when she looks relaxed, her stylist needs to find something that makes her feel relaxed but still is good looking. I'm sure she'd be comfortable in a pair of pants and top, or just something laid back? Like do the Givenchy S/S 12 look:

style.com

30-05-2012
backstage pass

I love the Stella McCartney look (minus the shoes) !!

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

the only thing that isn't working with stella outfit for me is the jacket, it's so bad, those buttons are awful and it just doesn't fit with the rest of the outfit. other than that, that's one cute skirt, the blouse looks cute too and i like those shoes (guess i'm in a minority when it comes to them). overall, good look.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 30-05-2012 at 04:58 AM.

30-05-2012
front row

Yes, I agree that this jacket ruins the overall impression. It seems to be too (for the lack of a better word) heavy for that look. Surprisingly, I also like the shoes, because, as it was written in the fashion court, they may be black pumps, but there’s nothing boring about them :p.

She also looks so cute and laid-back during that sneak peak event. I'm obsessed with her Balenciaga leather jackets . Those are the best clothing items that she wears on regular basis.

30-05-2012
front row

That blazer does not work with the skirt. The outfit could have been nice without the blazer and with a different hairstyle, but all in all she looks way too "manly" in this (with her harsh facial expressions) and the combination of her clothing items is just bad.

30-05-2012
fashion insider

Her clothes never fit her properly.

I like the Interview editorial and it was interesting to read the Interview interview. She's very self-aware of how she's perceived that's for sure.

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

I have mixed feeling about the SM look. I think the jacket and the shoes are wrong, but love the skirt!
Really like that red leather jacket

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

^ I agree - the skirt works, and I also like the red leather on her.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

I don't like th shirt and jacket, but skirt is OK.
This is totally different outfit and I like it. Not so premiere if you know what I mean.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, stewart