How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

I love the screening outfit. It feels like a polished high fashion-y take to her streetstyle.

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

Courtney Justice is either paid by Kristen's people to rave about her or she's just a major Kristen lover overall.

Kristen Stewart in Balenciaga & Joe’s Jeans | 2012 MTV Movie Awards – Sneak Peek Week: “Snow White and the Huntsman”

Quote:
After a long, and ultra-fabulous week at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Kristen Stewart rested up over the holiday weekend before officially bringing promotion for “Snow White and the Huntsman” to Hollywood!
Before she attended the Los Angeles screening tonight, the 22-year-old actress was joined by her costar Sam Claflin as they participated in a short Q&A session with Josh Horowitz in honor of the 2012 MTV Movie Awards: Sneak Peek Week!

Kristen arrived at Universal CityWalk Hollywood in a cool casual look that mainly consisted of her favorite poppy red Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière quilted leather biker jacket.

This style is from Spring 2011 and if Kristen is willing to go back in collections, I bet she’ll find a lot of from that season to fall in love with — as well as a couple of seasons before it.

Kristen and Sam answer questions from fans during the MTV special.
Kristen layered said jacket over a sheer black Joe’s Jeans “Anise” tank top, with mest insets and partnered them with a pair of dark wash Balenciaga skinny jeans with ankle zips.
Her sneaker of choice today? Black hand-distressed leather “Kira” high top sneakers from FRYE!

She finished off her look with a wavy mane, red lacquered nails, her favorite vintage Cartier necklace and a black onyx and gold “Sliced” ring from Melinda Maria!

FYI: Sam is wearing a v-neck pullover sweater from AllSaints.
From Tip-to-Toe: Kristen Stewart’s Hairstylist Shares The Secret Behind Her Braided SWATH Premiere Look!

Quote:
Kristen Stewart is the unintentional trendsetter — and she hit the red carpet in yet another look you’ll want to covet!
The 22-year-old actress gave the ‘preppy look’ a dark edge when she attended the special red carpet screening of “Snow White and the Huntsman” last night in Hollywood.

Clad head-to-toe in Stella McCartney, Kristen rocked a chic blazer, fun mini skirt and funky platform pump ensemble.

But, if the outfit wasn’t enough to grab your attention and fashionably suck you in, it must have been her incredibly cool hairstyle!

Kristen’s go-to stylist — and Frédéric Fekkai Celebrity Ambassador — Adir Abergel helped the SWATH star get ready last night by giving her a totally unique ‘do… and then revealing the secret behind it!

To add a bit of contrast to Kristen’s well-put-together look, Adir wanted to create ‘a cool updo that felt classic, modern, and undone’.

He started by braiding the front and back of Kristen’s hair into a french braid before twisting her tresses into knots along the midline of her hair in a mohawk effect.

Adir put the finishing touch on it by braiding at the nape of her neck before pinning it all in place.

Sound easy enough? Remember, the trick is to not make it too tight to achieve that fun unkempt look.

Kristen rocked it on the red carpet, but this style is perfect for a night out, keeping your hair out of your face during concerts this summer or even hanging out at the beach.

Go on Kristen, work. that. up. ‘do.
thefashion-court

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

Screening of 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in LA - May 29th, 2012 (adds)

kstewartfans lj

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

the jacket isn't a perfect match for the skirt but it's not a horrible match either. I like that she didn't go super glam/premiere look at this one, even though it's not a full-blown premiere anyways. This look seems more her than her Cannes looks.

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

i need that skirt in my life. so well structured!

sleepykrista - i think that, if she's paid from someone to post about it, she needs to mark it as such in her posts (i dunno if it's the general rule, but i bump into such on blogs). i see that she does the IDs of other people, could be she really likes kristen's style and since kristen's everywhere these days... :dunno:

Kristen at LAX today (heading to NY i presume):

team_kbitch.livejournal.com

Last edited by dajrekshn; 30-05-2012 at 12:42 PM.

30-05-2012
front row

I really love her style for SWATH screanning ! She look so pretty!

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

another ID from the 2012 MTV Movie Awards: Sneak Peek Week event

Quote:
She finished off her look with a wavy mane, red lacquered nails, her favorite vintage Cartier necklace and a black onyx and gold “Sliced” ring along with a long gold “Pyramid 1″ necklace from Melinda Maria!
thefashion-court

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

i like the skirt, but not on Kristen, something doesn't work for me. and from the waist up she looks too butch imo. total miss

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

finally a look at that junket outfit in total.

team_kbitch.livejournal.com

30-05-2012
backstage pass

I think her outfit is just stunning at the Snow White screening Unexpected, yet glamorous. I think this look is better on her than long evening gowns!

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

Leaving JFK, May 30 2012

kstewartfans lj - zomg, I see a purse!

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

Glam at "Snow White" Premiere

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

2nd airport outfit without the knot and with a bag?! what is happening kristen?

i love that shirt and that bag looks awesome. cute outfit.

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

I LOVE the Stella outfit. She looks fantastic. Nice to see her hair back too.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, stewart