How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2012
fashion elite

is it Chanel?

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellechloe View Post
is it Chanel?
coolspotters claim it is, but since we don't have any HQs from the show today i am not certain cus in that one pic we got it seemed that the bottom part of the dress isn't in the same textile like the chanel one.maybe that girl from fashion court will know better.

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

today in NYC

team_kbitch.livejournal.com

cute outfit, love the blouse.

31-05-2012
tfs star

That is a very simple and cute outfit. The jeans aren't too tight and the blouse is so much better than a knotted t-shirt. I wish she would dress like this in her off time more often.

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen Stewart in Chanel | “LIVE! with Kelly”

Quote:
Looks like Kristen Stewart is quickly packing in her remaining press for “Snow White and the Huntsman” before the movie opens in U.S. cinemas at Midnight!
After a short interview on the “Today” show this morning, the 22-year-old quickly changed and made a beeline for ABC Studios in New York City for a guest appearance on “LIVE! with Kelly”.

Kristen slipped on a Chanel black strapless combo dress with a leather bodice and a knit pencil skirt.

This sexy number comes from the Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear collection.

I’m definitely into the cool, rock chic-inspired nature of her wardrobe. Sometimes it comes out in little bursts in her make-up, accessories, hair, or in this case — a touch of leather to an otherwise classic design. Other times it completely takes over from head-to-toe, but it works for her because it’s real.

She finished off the look with a Melinda Maria “Slice” ring and a Cartier vintage personal necklace along with a white gold “Juste Un Clou” bracelet that she’s been seen wearing a lot recently.

She kept her hair and makeup as it was earlier, and her pretty red nails were lacquered in the color “Pirate” by Chanel.

Kristen has nailed it once again. She’s on a roll!
probably need to see a more HQ photo of the outfit but the skirt does look like it's textured. the ID I think is correct.

Kristen Stewart in Narciso Rodriguez | The “Today” Show

Quote:
Kristen Stewart was up bright and early this morning for an appearance on NBC’s “Today” to talk about her film “Snow White and the Huntsman”, which is due in U.S. theaters tomorrow though it’s already showing in the UK.
The 22-year-old actress enjoyed the warm New York City weather in a chic Narciso Rodriguez cocktail dress that featured grey tweed at the front, solid black on the back and wide straps, and a unzipped element at the square shaped bodice that revealed a light olive inset.

The gorgeous green shade was also included in some of color-blocking at the back portion of the skirt.

I couldn’t help tweeting about her in the dress as soon as she came on my television screen, because as one of the stand out pieces in Rodriguez’s Fall 2012 collection, I was happy to see it get some spotlight and Kristen was the perfect girl to do so. The cut was ideal for her lean figure, but the edginess reflected her personal style.

A closer look at her smokey eyes and bright smile!
Kristen kept her make-up pretty natural — aside from her smokey, kohl lined eyes — and wore her long dark auburn hair out with some heavy volume. It looked good, and though I would have liked to have seen her hair pin straight with this dress, that might have felt like more of an evening look.
She finished off with the black patent Christian Louboutin “Pigalle” pumps, a black onyx and gold “Slice” ring by Melinda Maria and a white gold Cartier “Juste Un Clou” nail-head bracelet that she’s been wearing a lot on this press tour.
thefashion-court

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

so it is chanel, weird. i've seen the video and it's def not that fabric like on the chanel dress. oh well, it's probably modified.

31-05-2012
backstage pass

thanks for the ID, Hazel and tanii94

I like her last candid outfit, the blouse is indeed a nice change from the knotted shirts!

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

I want to love the Narciso Rodriguez dress on her but there just something not right for me. Maybe if it was just above the knee instead of below.

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

Outtakes from that spread she did for french Elle:

team_kbitch.livejournal.com

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

ZOMG
...no beanie
...no KNOT
...no skinnies

Kristen departs NYC via JFK Airport - 06/01/2012

kstewartfans lj

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

2 New Pictures from Cannes

NEW PICTURE FROM THE UK PRESS JUNKET - USA TODAY

kstewartfans lj

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

LOL, those jeans actually look cute on her, they're weird but she's working them off. cute jean blouse, hate the whole on the, otherwise, cute shirt.

you lacked one ZOMG, sleepykrista - she also has a bag!

watched SWATH, she looked gorgeous throughout the movie, lovely dress made by Colleen for her. she also did a good accent and more than a decent, good acting.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 01-06-2012 at 03:17 PM.

01-06-2012
front row

^ plus she carries a bag, again! And her hair is nice.
I can't believe what I'm seeing . And I think she actually looks cool. I must be the first time in a very loong time that I like her casual outfit.

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

JFK - May 30th, 2012 (adds)

kstewartfans lj

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

kstewartfans lj

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, june, kristen, stewart