How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-12-2012
V.I.P.

i see someone got a memo on the hair issue. it looks really nice both at the talk show and at the premiere. if only those pants didn't have the lace part it would've been a really really good outfit.

she has a lot of appearances in the next week of or so, more premieres and talk shows (jon stewart, craig ferguson..).

07-12-2012
V.I.P.

I love the top part of the Jason Wu outfit but Im not crazy about the shorts I think it wouldve been so chic with a pair of black skinny pants. And her hair as been much better recently, the color is perfect

08-12-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen Stewart - On The Road screening in San Francisco, December 7

superiorpics

08-12-2012
V.I.P.

HQs

kstewartfans lj

08-12-2012
V.I.P.

imo she looks nice and polished though I donīt like that shade of lipstick.

thanks for sharing, catherine88

08-12-2012
clever ain't wise

She looked unusually generic on the red carpet shots...

08-12-2012
V.I.P.

that lipstick is indeed weird coloured.
love the outfit tho, i do wish the shoes were of different colour.

08-12-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

She looks good but I found the outfit a bit too trend-ish and predicable. Love her hair like that though.

09-12-2012
rising star

her skin is glowing, amazing.

11-12-2012
V.I.P.

Arriving At CBS Studios December 10, 2012

Travis Smiley screencaps

kstewartnews

Last edited by sleepykrista; 11-12-2012 at 12:22 AM.

11-12-2012
V.I.P.

The Craig Ferguson interview seemed very awkward; she kept calling him "dude" and "man" while he kept bringing up the dancing scene in On the Road. And it seemed all the more awkward after Sloane Crosley came on and had a hilarious, natural interview with Ferguson. But such is the way with these things: some people click and others don't. Kirsten looked nice but I noticed her hair was kind of two-toned.

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

At Concert for Sandy Relief yesterday at MSG, NY:

ONTD

lovely outfit!

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

Special screening of On the Road on Wednesday (December 12) at the IFC Theatre in New York City

just jared via coolspotters

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

Somehow it creeps me out that she's been wearing lots of transparent clothes since summer accident. It's like she's trying to say, "Attention! Keep your husbands off me".

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen’s Appearance At The 12-12-12 Benefit Concert for Hurricane Sandy Victims (HQ)

kstewartnews

Quote:
Kristen Stewart received instant mixed reviews when she took the stage at Madison Square Garden tonight during “12-12-12″ The Concert, a fantastic benefit for The Robin Hood Relief Fund to aid the victims of Hurricane Sandy, which horrifically struck New Jersey, New York and surrounding areas during the last week of October.
The 22-year-old actress stepped out in a vivid neon green and black Jonathan Simhkai colorblock blouse and micro-checkerboard print loose drawstring shorts as she introduced Bon Jovi. Although these exact pieces were never presented with one of Simkhai’s collections, a similar ensemble was featured as part of Resort 2013.

Kristen has been taking many fashion risks lately and I dig that, but as for this outfit, I can’t help but wish she had paired the top with skinny black leather pants and saved the shorts for a time when it wasn’t the middle of December in New York. I really like the shirt and bottom individually, but it’s too much on her as a whole. This kind of reminds me of when I love something on the runway and then it doesn’t translate the same way once it hits the red carpet. The shorts might be fun with a tee and black fitted blazer!

I know I say it all the time, but really, didn’t this outfit call for a ponytail? Additionally, with a funky ensemble—you need a complimenting shoe. Kristen stuck by the “Decollette” by Christian Louboutin, a classic stiletto silhouette. These are perfect for many of her outfits, but I think a bootie or a biker sandal (like the pair she wore last month) would have been a great fit!

Kristen finished with her usual jewelry: a Cartier “Juste Un Clou” white gold nail bangle and a Iwona Ludyga tribe beaded flag bracelet. She’s also wearing a custom made ring by her makeup artist Jillian Dempsey! Read more about it here.
thefashion-court

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, kristen, november, stewart