How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

2013 Academy Awards

fabfashionfix.com

24-02-2013
trendsetter

Just not a great look on her and it does nothing for her figure... I am surprised she's not wearing that square locket/necklace that she always has on though.

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

or the cartier nail bracelet

onstage

carpet

kstewartfans lj

Last edited by sleepykrista; 24-02-2013 at 10:19 PM.

24-02-2013
backstage pass

quote from page 21

Quote:
With Kristen [Stewart], I think I'll probably end up giving her glam hair.
you call THAT glam hair?!?!?!

HAHAHAH best laugh of this morning.

and that dress fits horribly.
and her being on stage was horrible to watch.

24-02-2013
tfs star

There was a point when the camera had to pan towards her because the winner was coming from her side, but she still had to look down, some strange mix of being shy and withdrawn but expecting the camera to be catering to you.
And another time when the camera was directed at her and she looked so strung out.
It's not endearing

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

Oh hey, her hair looks like a mess. What's new?

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

I think the dress looks better on pictures than on tv, it's so so unflattering.
I wish she'd start saying no to any tv appearance until she grows up or get councelling or whatever she needs to stop acting this way... it really is painful to watch specially after all these years, it might have been cute and endearing in 2008 but it's not anymore, imo.

25-02-2013
backstage pass

It does seem like she brought the crutches out for a bit of attention. If you could do without them the rest of the night, then she could have done without them to walk down the red carpet. I hate the whole thing, the dress doesn't fit, or flatter her, the hair is horrid and the make up isn't great.

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

Of course there will be complaints about Kristen. She didn't look bad. The dress is not the best.
I don't understand how he stylist can have access to everything and then this is what we get.
No offense to Reem Acra but she's a Balenciaga spokesperson. Why is she not wearing Balenciaga.

25-02-2013
holy####ery

Yikes. This whole event was a PR disaster for her. Just when we thought her reputation couldn't stoop any lower...

It certainly doesn't help that JLaw's Oscars Best Actress and KStew's Razzies Worst Actress makes for a really convenient comparison.

25-02-2013
holy####ery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
She didn't look bad. The dress is not the best.
That might have been true if this had been, I don't know, a regular old screening or premiere. The problem is that this is the Oscars, and "not horrible" is the equivalent of "really horrible." On this one night - the biggest deal of the whole year in Hollywood - everyone is expected to put their very best foot forward for their thirty seconds on the red carpet. So the standards are very different.

I also have a feeling that Wang in at Balenciaga de facto voids Stewart's gig with them. Not that we'll get a statement or anything, but I highly doubt we'll see anything on that front again.

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

She was SO awkward tonight. She just seems so out of place at the Oscars.
I felt really bad for her though. If she hurt herself, why did she still present? I know she can't like it that much?

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
She was SO awkward tonight. She just seems so out of place at the Oscars.
I felt really bad for her though. If she hurt herself, why did she still present? I know she can't like it that much?
to be fair, if she didn't show up, people would judge her for "skipping the Oscars". Credit to her for still coming if she was in pain, but geez her styling was atrocious tonight. I didn't watch her present, I assume she was her usual "not comfortable" self

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

Well I'm not suggesting that she not show up, but I don't see why she still had to present.
From what I saw, DanRad could have just handled it himself and read both parts, because they didn't have a funny script or anything. I just don't understand why they would make her still do it?

Plus, depending on how long ago she hurt her leg, she was probably on pain killers, which may have explained why she seemed so disoriented when she presented.
Anyways, I just felt bad for her.

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
Well I'm not suggesting that she not show up, but I don't see why she still had to present.
From what I saw, DanRad could have just handled it himself and read both parts, because they didn't have a funny script or anything. I just don't understand why they would make her still do it?

Plus, depending on how long ago she hurt her leg, she was probably on pain killers, which may have explained why she seemed so disoriented when she presented.
Anyways, I just felt bad for her.
if she was asked to present, and then backed out of it bc of an injury but still attended the show, gossip sites would have made a story out of it. They're already making a story out of her not wearing her usual "sentimental jewelry", how showing up is her making a comeback, yada yada

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, kristen, november, stewart