How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-02-2013
front row

I too get the feeling that the crutches were there to get some more attention, but apart from that I LOVED her eyes/eyebrow makeup. Her eyebrows looked perfect :p

25-02-2013
fashion elite

plaese give her a brush

25-02-2013
front row

I still do not understand why she was there. Was Rooney Mara busy?

25-02-2013
backstage pass

I hate hate hate everything about this look. The hair is awful but that's usual. I wish they'd stop putting her in those kinds of bustier dresses, with the marked breast, it does NOT suit her, like never! It becomes really annoying to see a beautiful girl like her wearing unflattering dresses when her stylist could easily find something good for her body type

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

The dress would look beautiful on other person, but Kristen can't pull off this type of dress.
anyway the worst was her posture while presenting. sometimes I think this girl has some serious problems. it seemed she couldn't read, than the awkward posture and that fact that she was always touching her hair (which was really dirty, not surprised, but even on oscars night???? )

25-02-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicca View Post
plaese give her a brush
And some hair dye. Her hair is like 40 different shades.

She shouldn't have accepted to do this. I agree with umero, it just reminds everyone that she is not an Oscar caliber actress.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 25-02-2013 at 07:11 AM.

25-02-2013
fashion icon

Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar win should put a nail in the coffin of any comparisons between her and Kristen. Jennifer has talent but doesn't act like she's so over it and too cool to enjoy the scene. She doesn't always get it right fashion-wise but you can at least see there was some effort.

Kristen's PR team needs to sit down with her and explain that she's losing the battle of public perception and she's not as talented and popular as she seems to believe that she is. She comes across surly and unkempt. Now that Twilight's over I don't think her attitude or image will help her move beyond Bella Swan. I also don't think she's some big box office or ratings draw that Hollywood seems to think she is based on them dragging her to the ceremony. Twilight would have brought in box office regardless of who they picked to play Bella. None of her smaller projects have benefited from her being in them. She needs to shower, wash her hair and come to play with a better attitude.

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

if she wants to play the big game, she needs to show up at these big things. on the other hand, at this point, only showing up in a gown is not enough. i just hope that she starts feeling more comfortable, cus i don't think it's an uncomfortable shtick, but a real problem for her. she wants to be a part of the game (and you cannot deny the invitation for Oscars), but deals with it badly (and lets face it, she's under magnifying glass more than others, esp after the crap she pulled).

anyhow, dress was awful with all that crap under it and was very ill fitting on her and looked too big. hair was meh and the only thing i like was that necklace. posture was hideous and i'm giving a part of that due to the dress as she seemed awfully uncomfortable in it.

overall, bad.

25-02-2013
fashion insider

I never thought I'd say this but after last night I felt sorry for her. Even celebrities were slamming her on twitter, even the ones who've kissed her *** in the past. I think she needs to take a long break and do some growing up. She clearly hasn't adjusted well to fame yet and her actions in the last year haven't helped her at all.

Like I said last night, she should have stayed at home. She just looked very out of place and uncomfortable.
Posted via Mobile Device

25-02-2013
tfs star

The dress was pretty but did nothing to show off her shape and it seemed too big for her. I did like the necklace though.

She did not come off well when she was presenting. I know she get's nervous at these sort of things but if you accept to present you have to prepare yourself and it was obvious that she didn't. She just came off as not giving a crap. I wish that she understood this because these sort of things are set backs for her public perception.

25-02-2013
clever ain't wise

Crutches or not, she looks fantastic and totally Kurt Cobain as usual.

25-02-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by before View Post
There was a point when the camera had to pan towards her because the winner was coming from her side, but she still had to look down, some strange mix of being shy and withdrawn but expecting the camera to be catering to you.
And another time when the camera was directed at her and she looked so strung out.
It's not endearing
That is exactly what I was going to say. If her shyness came off as being bashful ,or if she was 12 years old,it probably would be endearing. But she's a grown woman in showbusiness,coming across as surly and rude is not endearing.

And as for the hair...my cat coughs up sleeker looking furballs.

25-02-2013
backstage pass

Apart from the bad clothes, and makeup, and posture, her presenting was really awkward aswell, and everytime the camera cut to her in the crowd she just looked tired and bored, and that hair was everywhere haha. All in all, bad night.

25-02-2013
backstage pass

She stood on top of the world and now it's a long way doobie doobie down. Daunting.

25-02-2013
clever ain't wise

I honestly don't know why she is getting all the flack. Her hair looks fantastic, just like it did on the cover of V and in W recently. As for the presentation, it's Daniel who is embarrassing, he seems like he has a stick up is *** and is clearly reading from teleprompters....whereas Kristen is being very relaxed, beautiful and idiosyncratic.

I'm just so glad that there's at least one star out there who is a little more complex than just a narcissist sheep whose entire life is about being worried about being "perfect".

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, kristen, november, stewart