How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-02-2013
holy####ery

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
I don't think the massive dislike against her is because of any facts but rather because the media is putting a spin on what she does and people follow it. So, yeah, whenever that spin ceases, she will be liked.
Really? You'll notice that it's not the media pieces that are slamming her, it's the comments to those articles. The comments that can't stand how Us Magazine, E! Online, Gossip Cop, etc. are kissing her ***. I'd be hard pressed to dig up many negative articles in the media against her - but I sure can find lots of angry comments, tweets, what have you. So I'd say her problem is a lot worse than blame the media, because that publicist of hers has been hustling some serious over time. It's the fact that, despite the onslaught of articles trying to make her likable, the public still ain't buying it. You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make it drink.

Last edited by #umero; 27-02-2013 at 08:18 AM.

27-02-2013
holy####ery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepykrista View Post
In LA, February 26, 2013

kstewartnews

something I never thought I'd say about Kristen Stewart: GURL that crotch is crazy!
Also, what happened to the crutches?!

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

^not only the crutches are missing but she´s holding her whole body weight on the injured foot... I guess her injury wasn´t that bad if two days later she´s doing fine.

27-02-2013
clever ain't wise

^Well maybe, out of her extremely evil soul she conceived a plan to stand shaking, shivering and shifting feet at the academy awards?

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

^of course, she´s an evil manipulating spoiled brat...
If she was twitching and shaking on the rc it was because she always does it, not because of her injury. The injury probably wasnt that bad and she could have easily used a cane, imo.

27-02-2013
front row

I would like to send this girl a gift.
Shampoo, conditioner, nourishing oil, a trip to the hairdresser for some colouring, and a hairbrush. Seriously.. She's a millionaire and she looks like a bum. I get the hipster style she's going for, I'm like that myself.. I prefer vintage or men's clothing, loose fitting stuff and sneakers. But one thing I think is important is to have healthy clean hair at all times. Her hair looks just gross and makes her look ugly. And it's a bit strange since she takes such good care of her skin, but the hair is förgotten all the time. Can't wrap my head around this girl.. At all.

27-02-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Sorry can you just clarify what happened during The Runaway's promo. I don't remember anything bad happening. I do remember people saying that she seemed more comfortable with Dakota.

I don't know if she can afford to take time off like some here have suggested. Hollywood is a cruel town and once you step away she may never get back in. Look at Julia Stiles or Alicia Silverstone for examples.
Promo with Dakota made Kristen look especially bad because Dakota showed more maturity despite being younger. She was more professional, dressed appropriately (made an effort, not just hoodies and jeans), didn't whip out her iPhone during a Q&A to text someone (I'm not sure if that incident was Twilight or Runaways promo tho), wasn't twitchy... and Dakota is younger, so it made people wonder why Kristen couldn't get her act together.

If she has anxieties (re: twitching, pulling her fingers through her hair), I don't understand why she doesn't seek help. She has the resources, she knows it hinders her ability to do parts of her job well (promo events), and who wants to go through life a nervous wreck? It's not shameful to admit you have a problem and need some help with it. Maybe she likes the attention of being different but I would not want the reason that I stand out at my job to be because I have unkempt hair and stutter through my sentences.

27-02-2013
fashion insider

I appreciate her for how she is, whether it's two-sided, self-conscious, hypocritical, hipster, off-centre, cheating hussy, contradicting...whatever. This is how people can be (myself included) or are in reality (I find). The contradictions seem more real than the most of the other more well-liked actresses who appear as either bland or idealised caricatures. "Seem", of course, as the media lens is far too distorting for me to convince myself for one second that I actually know what any of these persons are like.

She's shifty, interesting, not "socially acceptable" yet making a success of it, which seems to irk a lot of people. Some are so bothered if she doesn't dress up, if she doesn't smile, if she's twitchy, she has so much, why isn't she properly grateful, yadda yadda. It ain't my never mind. I didn't hire her and she keeps getting jobs so those folks must not mind it so much. Where do some of y'all source the statistics on her fans vs ppl who can't stand her ratio (TFS?)? It can't be the media since they don't write many negative things about her...?

Hollywood is entertainment, for me, stories that play out in print and online. I would find it terribly boring if it was populated with a host of awfully sweet folk being the world's best friend.

I really didn't like the dress or her hair at the Oscars tho. The dress wasn't terrible, per se, but not for her. Less said about the hair...

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine View Post
If she has anxieties (re: twitching, pulling her fingers through her hair), I don't understand why she doesn't seek help. She has the resources, she knows it hinders her ability to do parts of her job well (promo events), and who wants to go through life a nervous wreck? It's not shameful to admit you have a problem and need some help with it. Maybe she likes the attention of being different but I would not want the reason that I stand out at my job to be because I have unkempt hair and stutter through my sentences.
Oh I thought people were saying she had an attitude problem like is being a b*tch and mouthy to journos.

I agree she should seek some type of help for her anxieties. Nicole Kidman says she still has panic attacks but you wouldn't know it. I don't think Kristen will. Her family and upbringing is very free living/hippyish so I doubt her family see any issues.

27-02-2013
fashion icon

Right after her adultery scandal I noticed she made several appearances where she looked great. It seemed like a deliberate effort to look better in order to change public perception. Then the furor died down and she went back to not caring as much. It's a shame because when she wants she can really look good.

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

^yeah. I remember an appareance promoting OTR, she wore Balenciaga and she looked stunning. Not only her outfit was so well put together but she looked so confident, it blew me away. Maybe she and her stylist should go the route of Tilda S. and start wearing more pants and the such, cause I think she´s more comfortable and it translates to her attitude posing and taking pics.

*edit* there were two "mind blowing" occasions

redcarpet-fashionawards.com
fabsugar.com

Last edited by kokobombon; 27-02-2013 at 03:21 PM.

27-02-2013
fashion icon

^She looked amazing in those outfits and perfectly natural. I think she can find a balance between her relaxed style and the glamour her job calls for.

27-02-2013
tfs star

^ I love that first look. The makeup, outfit, accessories, the pose... it reminds me of Charlize Theron for some reason. Maybe it's the attitude.

27-02-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine View Post
^ I love that first look. The makeup, outfit, accessories, the pose... it reminds me of Charlize Theron for some reason. Maybe it's the attitude.
I get the same impression for some strange reason

27-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^yeah. I remember an appareance promoting OTR, she wore Balenciaga and she looked stunning. Not only her outfit was so well put together but she looked so confident, it blew me away. Maybe she and her stylist should go the route of Tilda S. and start wearing more pants and the such, cause I think she´s more comfortable and it translates to her attitude posing and taking pics.

*edit* there were two "mind blowing" occasions
If only Tara would read your post. It's so right for her.

The outfits you posted were so great and also this Louis Vuitton. She looks fantastic.

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, kristen, november, stewart