How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-12-2006
front row

Krysten Ritter
I've been noticing actress Krysten Ritter in this season's Gilmore Girls. Then, by chance, I caught a few minutes of the movie Mona Lisa Smile and *poof* there Krysten was again. I haven't seen enough of her to comment on her personal style, but I will say I like her hair.

I did a little digging on Ms. Ritter and it turns out she is also a musician in the Brooklyn band Ex Vivian--she plays guitar, keys and drums. I don't know about the character she plays on Gilmore Girls , but any girl who can play drums gets a plus mark in my book.

Maybe this is just me, but she looks a tad bit like Yoanna House (America's Next Top Model Cycle 2) and Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls).

Four photos from ex vivian's myspace page:

Three photos from imdb.com:

One photo from hintmag.com:

18-12-2006
front row

she was in second season of veronica mars.
in some of the photos posted she looks like luke's daughter (in gilmore girls).

09-01-2008
V.I.P.

Krysten Ritter - 27 Dresses premiere at Mann Village Theater, January 7
celeb-city

22-02-2008
meet the press

Quote:

The task of spotting stylish young ladies, particularly the up-and-comers who dress in a thoughtful and inspiring manner, is one we take very seriously. In particular, determining our Girl Of The Month is always a challenging task, because it involves sifting through photos of attention-hungry celebs with questionable accessorizing abilities and comfort-zone dressers (by this we’re referring to the sort of starlet who only attempts “safe” looks and never makes an innovative fashion decision). The GOTM we seek must intrigue us—and you, dear readers—with her willingness to make bold choices and she should be an active participant in her presentation. With these considerations in mind, it greatly pleases us to share our selection for February’s GOTM, Krysten Ritter, who not only meets the aforementioned requirements, but exceeds them with her chic attire and charming appearance.

Ms. Ritter grabbed our attention with an impressive palette of red carpet outfits, ranging from a casual Donna Karan dress paired with Fiorentini and Baker Buckle Boots ($485) for a TV Guide event to the elegant Nanette Lepore dress and shoes she donned earlier this month at the premiere of her latest film, 27 Dresses. The ingénue is also adept at accessorizing, as she showed at the two-year anniversary party for Tao by upgrading her simple black dress with a bright red Prada belt and Melissa Night Flats ($72) in a corresponding shade. Ritter is also savvy at recycling her favorite pieces; she mixed her beloved boots with a lovely Hollie Ten dress for an event at the Peninsula Hotel just last month. Don’t assume Ritter’s style is a recent invention though, for her outfits have been on-point for quite some time. Just take a gander at the frilly green H&M frock Ritter wore to a documentary premiere back in 2006 as an example.
Career-wise, Ritter has bloomed from her early days on Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls to the big screen. She has two movies in theaters now (in addition to 27 Dresses, she’s also in Definitely, Maybe) and a handful more in production, including the much-anticipated Confessions of a Shopaholic. While we’re pleased that Ritter’s career is taking off, it delights us even more to anticipate her forthcoming outfits as her personal style continues to grow. —JESSICA AMENTO

Photo far left and second from the right, Getty. Photo second from the left and far right, Wireimage. Photo in the center, InfGoff.
image & info | whowhatweardaily.com

Last edited by solg; 22-02-2008 at 12:00 PM.
23-02-2008
front row

here's a pic from www.shinystyle.tv

i think she's interesting...

24-02-2008
tfs star

I love her style!

24-06-2008
front row

Anyone know how old she is?

03-01-2009
tfs star

Well she seems to have a great style, can we see more of her anywhere?

03-01-2009
windowshopping

i know that the selby did something on her

21-01-2009
backstage pass

she's beautiful and has great style!

Kyrsten at Pre Golden globes party:

Philadelphia Style Photoshoot:

[gilmoregirlsitalia.com]

21-01-2009
backstage pass

December 12, 2006: Arriving at The CW morning show

February 2008: On set of "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

[krysten-ritter.com]

27-02-2009
V.I.P.

She's rumoured to have landed a central role in the untitled Gossip Girl spin-off...

.my prison is your brain.

^ Correct

Gossip Girl Spinoff Casts Lily's Sister The possible spinoff of Gossip Girl has its first cast member: Krysten Ritter. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ritter will play Carol Rhodes, the "black sheep of the Rhodes family" who takes Lily in when she moves to Los Angeles. The backdoor pilot for the spinoff will air May 11 as an episode of Gossip Girl.

buzzsugar

27-02-2009
trendsetter

Like her style, but don't like her.

27-02-2009
V.I.P.

she allways cought my eyes when she was in gilmore girls. I was just not sure who she is. anyway, she looks lovely and I am looking forward to see her more in future. Didn´t know she is in confessions of a shopaholic.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
krysten, ritter