Laura Haddock - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
16-06-2017
V.I.P.

Laura Haddock
Quote:
Laura Jane Haddock (born 21 August 1985) is an English actress. She is best known for portraying Kacie Carter in Honest, Lucrezia in Da Vinci's Demons, Meredith Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and Alison in The Inbetweeners Movie and Transformers: The Last Knight as Viviane Wembly (2017).
Actress Laura Haddock attends a fan event for "Transformers: The Last Knight" at St Barts the Great on June 16, 2017 in London, England.

'Transformers: The Last Knight' China World Premiere and Ten Year Anniversary Celebration
13 Jun 2017 - Guangzhou China-Mainland only

Audi Polo Challenge - Day One
06 May 2017 - Ascot United Kingdom

Actress Laura Haddock attends the "Transformers: The Last Knight" China World Premiere and Ten Year Anniversary Celebration at Haixinsha Asian Olympic Games Park on June 13, 2017 in Guangzhou, China.

British actor Sam Claflin and his wife Laura Haddock pose upon arrival for the world premiere of the film My cousin Rachel at PictureHouse Central in central London on June 7, 2017.

Actor Laura Haddock speaks onstage at CinemaCon 2017 Paramount Pictures Presentation Highlighting Its Summer of 2017 and Beyond at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, on March 28, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Actress Laura Haddock attends The Fashion Awards 2016 on December 5, 2016 in London, United Kingdom.

zimbio.com

19-06-2017
V.I.P.

LAURA HADDOCK at Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere in London 06/18/2017
credit: hawtcelebs

26-06-2017
V.I.P.

Laura Haddock attends the US premiere of "Transformers: The Last Knight" at the Civic Opera House on June 20, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois.

Laura Haddock attends SiriusXM's 'Town Hall' With the Cast of 'Transformers: The Last Knight'; Town Hall Hosted By SiriusXM's Jenny McCarthy at Peninsula Hotel on June 20, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois.

zimbio.com

26-06-2017
fashion insider

I don't think this severe center part is the most flattering hairstyle for her. She is absolutely lovely, though, and is the one part of the new Transformers movie that is getting good reviews. Hopefully we will see more of her.

27-06-2017
V.I.P.

I agree with you on the hairstyle. I like that she's experimenting with her outfits on the red carpet.

23-07-2017
V.I.P.

Laura Haddock attends the Japanese premiere of "Transformers: The Last Knight" at TOHO Cinemas Shinjuku on July 20, 2017 in Tokyo, Japan.

zimbio.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
haddock, laura