Lauren "L.C." Conrad (March 2010 - November 2010) - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
08-03-2010
V.I.P.

the side braid is so amazing! i need to know how to do!

08-03-2010
fashion icon

The side braid is so cute!

08-03-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots & Perfume View Post
Vivacious Cohen, I agree - I'd love to see her with her hair up in a high bun more often, she's completely adorable with it! Also love it when she wears dark red or bright lipsticks, or anything a bit different from her usual safe look. She's so gorgeous that she can get away with playful looks without looking awful.
I love her hair up in messy yet chic chignon buns! agree on the lipstick choices as well. Although, she has managed to master the smokey/cat lined eye and nude lip combination pretty well!

08-03-2010
fashion icon

Another video from her Mpowerment tour. Her hair and makeup are flawless!

08-03-2010
V.I.P.

My aunt works at FIU. OMG! I wonder if she saw her??

09-03-2010
V.I.P.

she looks really flawless here, yes! did we have pictures of this?

09-03-2010
rising star

nice make up

09-03-2010
fashion icon

Love hair style on the video!

09-03-2010
backstage pass

I love her hair too. She always looks classy.

09-03-2010
V.I.P.

oh wow, she seems so lovely!!!
love her makeup and hair, really pretty

11-03-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Photo from her Twitter:

(twitpic.com)

11-03-2010
fashion icon

Lauren interview from glamour.com

Quote:
STF: So, what's life like post-Hills? Is it really different doing the designer thing than it was doing the TV thing?

LC: Well, I get to make my own schedule now, and that's nice. When you're filming and working on a TV series, you kind of have to compromise everything you do, and now I'm able to fully commit to everything I do, including my line for Kohl's.

STF: I noticed that you're the model in all of your lookbook shots for the new spring collection. How important is it to you to actually wear the clothes you design?

LC: I think if you're not willing to wear your own clothes, you're doing something wrong. This this line it was kind of meant to be about my style and pieces I want to walk into a store and want to buy. If you're not wearing your own line, you're taking all the fun out of it. I wanted to just fill up my own closet with stuff I love!

STF: Do you have a favorite piece from this collection? If a girl could only splurge on one thing this spring, what should it be?

LC: I love blazers. We have one in every collection, and we usually update it and tweak it a little bit. In this specific collation I also really love the biker jacket we did. It was the most requested item from my friends!

STF: Speaking of splurges, what was your latest one?
LC: Hmm...it's probably shoes. It's always shoes! I just got a pair of brown Louboutins but it was just because i had this Miu Miu pair last season that I wore literally every other day, so I needed something new--those were kind of an update to those everyday shoes I love.

STF: You know since I'm from Glamour, I've gotta talk Dos and Don'ts. I'm going to name a few hot spring trends, and you tell me whether they're a Do or a Don't! Let's start with knee socks.

LC: Ooh. I love them in an editorial look. When I think knee socks I always go to that Sex and the City scene where Carrie wore them with a heel, which looked amazing but I've tried to do it and I cant. I think if it peeks out of a tall boot, like a riding boot, it works, but generally it's hard to pull off.

STF: How about the lingerie-inspired trend?
LC: That's a Do! I love that trend. It's about finding the lingerie inspired pieces, rather than wearing actually lingerie. And it's about layering--you want one piece in there, whether it's a cami or just some small lace detail on another piece. You don't want to show too much, but I think its so feminine.

STF: Double denim? AKA the "Texas Tuxedo"?

LC: Don't. I cant do denim on denim. There are usually one or two trends a season I just don't get and this one. It's a hard look to class up.

STF: How about watercolor prints? A Do or a Don't?

LC: DO! I love watercolor prints. I think they're very romantic and kind of timeless. I almost did too much of it with this collection. When we were shopping for prints with Kohl's everything I picked was watercolor and floral. They're very in because of the whole Alice in Wonderland thing.

STF: And I have to ask, because they're everywhere this season...hot pants!

LC: Um...I love them in editorial. YSL just did one that looks fabulous on a model but i don't think they're something you can't wear every day. I'd say try it as a bathing suit bottom instead. You cant wear them to the club, because you're going to look like one of the dancers, but they could look cute on the beach!

12-03-2010
windowshopping

Whoever is responsible for Lauren's hair is so good at doing braids. I love it when her hair is braided. It adds to her style, which is monotonous at times.

Last edited by cheaca; 12-03-2010 at 01:22 AM.

12-03-2010
V.I.P.

LC has so much classiness.

12-03-2010
rising star

yeah.. i love her hair and makeup too!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, conrad, lauren, lc, march, november