How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-12-2011
V.I.P.

Thats such a cute pic of her with the turkey :p

03-12-2011
fashion elite

December 2, 2011. Lauren Conrad heads to Trousdale to meet some friends. Lauren looked stunning in a sparkly all black outfit.

PacificCoastNews

03-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess2008 View Post
Twitter Photos

Cooking for Thanksgiving:

twitter/laurenconrad

awww so cute cooking
she really loves her wavy hair lol its her trademark now I guess

05-12-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Lauren Conrad Partners with BlueAvocado® to Accelerate Green Business

Conrad Takes Equity Stake and Design Lead in Fast-growing Sustainable Brand

AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Designer, author, and celebrity Lauren Conrad becomes an investor in women-founded BlueAvocado®, a sustainable lifestyle products company on a mission to inspire millions to reduce their ecological footprint with “cool products for a hot planet.” Debuting in Summer 2012, Lauren Conrad will design an eco-collection for BlueAvocado, which will include stylish prints and new products that expand the company’s food-on-the-go product portfolio to include home storage, travel and cosmetic accessories. BlueAvocado currently offers a range of shopping and lunch kits that reduce everyday waste. Since inception BlueAvocado has kept an estimated 46 million disposable bags from landfills and oceans, up-cycled 805,000 plastic bottles into useful products, and invested in more than 300 women micro-entrepreneurs around the globe.
“For me, the BlueAvocado partnership represents a synergy of things I love to do - design great products, enable women to realize their dreams, and inspire thoughtful action”
“For me, the BlueAvocado partnership represents a synergy of things I love to do - design great products, enable women to realize their dreams, and inspire thoughtful action,” said Lauren Conrad. “Once you realize the responsibility we have to improve our environment in our lifetime, you feel compelled to act with urgency. BlueAvocado provides a canvas for me to invite change.”
At 25, Lauren Conrad heads a multimillion-dollar conglomerate, which includes apparel, jewelry, multi-media and books. While she began her career on MTV starring in Laguna Beach and The Hills, Conrad has since broadened her endeavors to become a notable designer and the head of a powerful business empire. Lauren Conrad launched a top-selling brand at Kohl’s, LC Lauren Conrad, in October of 2009. After much success, she recently introduced a luxury apparel line, Paper Crown, which is sold at high-end retailers like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Fred Segal. In addition, she has written four New York Times’ best-selling books and has another four in development. With the BlueAvocado partnership, Conrad is expanding her brand and design talents into home and sustainable lifestyle products, while inviting her 350,000 Facebook fans to be part of a green journey.
“Design with conscious intention is at the center of the sustainability movement. Lauren Conrad represents a designer willing to employ her talents and celebrity to invite collective action for the common good,” said Amy George, CEO for BlueAvocado. “Lauren is a powerhouse. We are honored to have her as part of our BlueAvocado team, tapping a new generation to create impact that will outlast us all.”
Launched in 2008 in Austin, Texas, BlueAvocado was founded by three women: Melissa Nathan, Paige Davis, and Amy George. The company has pioneered a sustainable business model that acknowledges the earth’s finite natural resources, while providing a template for economic growth. BlueAvocado’s green engine is powered by five key elements: 1.) a vision rooted in economic, environmental and social performance metrics, 2.) a stakeholder-based philosophy built on a belief we share the need to protect One Planet™, 3.) a commitment to greener materials using UNIFI’s REPREVE® certified, recycled polyester fibers, 4.) energy ecosystem audits powered by Green Mountain Energy Company, and 5.) a measurement system that tracks impact. This vision is translated into a product-based impact label that educates and engages with the customer in a new way. The customers can see the waste and carbon dioxide emissions avoided per use and annually on the label, which serves as a reminder and stimulates behavior change.
BlueAvocado’s reusable shopping and lunch products can be found at leading retailers, including Bloomingdale’s, The Container Store, Whole Foods, Meijer, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com, and top retailers nationwide, as well as online at www.blueavocado.com. The privately-held company is on plan to double its revenues in 2011.

businesswire.com

11-12-2011
fashion icon

I continue to be impressed with her business savvy. She is expanding her brand in ways that make sense rather than accepting every endorsement under the sun. Unlike the Kardashians, I have a positive impression of her overall brand.

From Laurenconrad.com
Here and There: My NYC Trip

Quote:
I spent the first half of the week in New York City working on my LC Lauren Conrad collection for Kohl’s. I can’t wait for you to see what’s coming up for spring…

Quote:
Usually when I fly out to NYC for Kohl’s, it’s all business and no play. Thankfully this time around I was able to sneak in a bit more fun than usual. The highlight of the trip was ice skating in Bryant Park and meeting up with a few friends from high school. (And I’m proud to say I only fell once…haha.) Nothing beats being in NYC over the holidays. And ice skating in the park is just one of the many reasons it’s so great.

11-12-2011
fashion elite

such a cute photos!! aww

11-12-2011
V.I.P.

So adorable skating ^ any more pics (paparazzi hi-Res perhaps?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate_Moore View Post
Thats such a cute pic of her with the turkey :p
I couldn't agree more!!

12-12-2011
V.I.P.

She looks super cute ice skating. I like her beanie and scarf.

I also like her outfit in post #257

12-12-2011
V.I.P.

Such cute pics!! I adore her personality

12-12-2011
V.I.P.

I'm loving her scarf! Can anyone ID?

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

She looks adorable in the skating pictures!

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

^she really does, love the red hat paired with that chunky scarf

13-12-2011
fashion icon

Her red beanie is sooo cute

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

cute pics and nice beanie she better watch out tho with that long scarf and iceskating at the same time

18-12-2011
fashion elite

At LAX Dec 17

zimbio.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, conrad, lauren, lc, march, october