How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-05-2012
V.I.P.

Always chic and adorable at the Airport!

03-05-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturecandystor View Post
Love her sweater at LAX - any ID?
Helmut Lang! Shes looking sooo cute as always.

04-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Between her signature winged eyeliner and experimentation with colorful hair hues, Lauren Conrad has proven that she can teach her fans a thing or two about beauty just as well as any magazine editor. So it comes as no surprise that the 26-year-old Hills alum’s sophomore release to her 2010 fashion how-to book Lauren Conrad Style is all about hair and makeup -- and will be titled Lauren Conrad Beauty.

"In her first guide dedicated exclusively to beauty, Lauren covers everything you need to know to maximize your own beauty potential," the publisher, Harper Collins, tells Us Weekly in a release. "From tips for creating a strong foundation and maintaining healthy skin and hair through diet, exercise, and all-around wellness to everyday makeup techniques and tricks of the trade for special-occasion looks, Lauren Conrad Beauty provides the advice you've been waiting for."

Lauren Conrad Beauty will be on shelves October 16, 2012.

lovelylaauren.livejournal

05-05-2012
Making a Mess

^ I don't love that photo . I wish it was a straight-on shot instead.

05-05-2012
V.I.P.

Yeah I prefer her other book cover, but I'm sure they were trying to go for something different.

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

05-05-2012
backstage pass

I like this one better than the previous book cover. The shot itself in her Style book was pretty but she looks very scared and unhappy. This one is much more plesant.

05-05-2012
V.I.P.

The cover is very Lauren IMO... I like that she highlighted some beauty trends associated with her like cat eye, two-toned hair and bright lips...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

05-05-2012
fashion icon

Lauren did lookbook shoot for her Paper Crown line's holiday collection yesterday. She and her hairstylist Kristin Ess uploaded some lovely set pics to Instagram.

Laurenconrad Instagram

KristenEss Instagram

05-05-2012
V.I.P.

I like the book cover save for the extreme winged liner, she looks lovely.

08-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
If you love fashion, beauty, and reality TV then you surely know the name Lauren Conrad. Lauren may be most famous for her part in MTV’s hit series Laguna Beach and The Hills. However, Lauren isn’t just the Teen Vogue intern who said no to Paris for a boy, Lo’s best friend or the down-to-earth blonde beauty we have come to know and love via our TV screens. Over the past few years she has added successful businesswoman, fashion designer, and author to her resume.

Lauren took some time while on her book tour for her second book series titled “The Fame Game” to answer a few questions for our Intern Queen readers! Here are ten things that LC wants you to know about fashion, careers, and of course internships. Enjoy!

The most important reason to have an internship under your belt
"Experience. The best way to learn is to do and see. Being hands on with an internship can show you what happens in real situations."

What she learned from her internship at Teen Vogue
"I learned that I was better designing than I was at marketing and business. That doesn’t mean I am not hands on in both but I saw where my strengths were and built on that."

Favorite and least favorite parts of interning
"The grunt work is never easy. Keeping track of the clothes, getting it to shoots, unpacking, packing. But it is some of the most important parts of the job. Without the clothes and credits we wouldn’t have had shoots."

Why fashion, books, and beauty
"Fashion was my first love and I always wanted to pursue it. I also love to read so becoming an author was exciting and something I am proud to be. As for beauty I am a girly girl at heart and playing with glam looks is especially fun for me."

Advice for those wanting to start a business
"Research the field, the competition, the need and the market. Perhaps try working for someone first before you invest a lot into something on your own."

Where she finds inspiration for her clothing lines
"From everyday life and from my travels. I also like to pull from things in nature.
Colors, textures – inspiration is all around us."

Interview outfit advice
"Look clean and professional. Wear something that isn’t too short or that you need to fidget with. The interview should be about you and not your clothes."

Interview Beauty advice
"Hair should be clean and makeup minimal."

Advice for fashion industry hopefuls
"Work in retail, know the market and the customer. Study fashion, read magazines
and take as much in as you possibly can."

Blogs
" love blogs and websites. Anything from Pinterest to whowhatwear.com.
There is so much out there that I like to look at."

Source: InternQueen

09-05-2012
meet the press

Love the hair & make-up on the cover. Not really sure about if it's the best picture choice for a cover though, but she looks great.

10-05-2012
trendsetter

i think she looks sort of goofy in that cover pic

11-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
A few months ago I was the subject of a big joke… I got Punk’d! The episode featuring yours truly airs tonight on MTV. Be sure to tune in at 10/9c to see what unfolds. Let’s just say I kind of flipped over a dumpster…

laurenconrad

11-05-2012
fashion icon

From Thursday May 10th, 2012

Quote:
David Yurman, America’s premier fine jewelry and timepiece designer, celebrated the re-opening of his newly expanded and re-opened Beverly Hills flagship boutique with a star-studded evening to benefit P.S. ARTS’ visual art, music and theater programs for more than 11,000 children in the Los Angeles community. Emma Roberts and P.S. ARTS host committee Pam Bergman, Julia Sorkin, and Elizabeth Stewart, along with Kaley Cuoco, Lauren Conrad, Perrey Reeves, Christa B. Allen, Esme Bianco and Cameron Silver, among others attended the event.

TheFashionPatrol.com

Last edited by loladonna; 11-05-2012 at 03:02 PM.

11-05-2012
V.I.P.

Love that, gorgeous.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, conrad, lauren, lc, march, october