How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-01-2013
V.I.P.

Lindsay has a new tattoo? wonder what it says? (triangle with words)

30-01-2013
tfs star

she also has stuff written on both of her thumbs?!

30-01-2013
fashion elite

The 2 tone colored body is so bad, if you don't have time to 'orange' your legs wear pants.

31-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicca View Post
The 2 tone colored body is so bad, if you don't have time to 'orange' your legs wear pants.
probably two toned colored body will be THE new thing this summer?

looks really bad.

and her tattoos look out of place.

31-01-2013
tfs star

Quote:
She's done her best to make a name for herself as a serious actress in recent years.
But as the likelihood of Lindsay Lohan starring in a Shakespeare adaptation slowly ebbs away, the actress has chosen a different way to channel the Bard.
The troubled 26-year-old actress unveiled a new tattoo inspired by the play Hamlet, bearing the words 'What dreams may come' on her upper right arm, as she arrived at court in Los Angeles for a probation violation hearing on Wednesday.

The phrase is taken from the famous 'To be or not to be' monologue in the play, first published in 1603.
Lindsay chose to have the inspirational phrase inked in capital letters on her upper arm, underneath a red triangle, similar in shape and style to a hazard symbol.
The redheaded actress chose a different inspiration for her second new inking, instead choosing a quote made famous by fifties silver screen icon and fashion model Brigitte Bardot.
Lindsay had the slightly cryptic 'I leave before being left. I decide' written, again in capitals, on her right hand - beneath a red star.
However, while Lindsay wore a black sleeveless dress in order to highlight the new additions to her ink collection, it is unclear whether or not these were permanent tattoos or phrases the actress had written on herself.
dailymail.co.uk

31-01-2013
scenester

goodness, she looks a mess in the courtroom photos. I don't mind her outfit but as usual, her face is puffy and it looks as though she's plumped her top lip again come on Lindsay, everyone wants to see you get your crap together once and for all.

31-01-2013
V.I.P.

Lindsay Lohan 2013-01-30 - appearance at the Airport Courthouse in LA - Celebrity-paradise.com

31-01-2013
V.I.P.

celebrity-paradise.com

31-01-2013
V.I.P.

Wait, why is she in court? Anyway, she's pretty orange but at least the dress seems appropriate compared to things she's worn before.

01-02-2013
V.I.P.

Lindsay Lohan appears in Court for a pretrial hearing with her new Lawyer Mark Heller in Los Angeles - Jan. 30,2012 - tlfan.to

01-02-2013
V.I.P.

tlfan.to

01-02-2013
front row

oh, girl, no!!!! ^

01-02-2013
fashion icon

What I don't understand is how her arms and face can be so tan when her legs and oh so much lighter.

01-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicca View Post
Yeah, two-tone hair is one thing... but this is too much!

What is she is court for this time?

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

Last edited by Party_Vixen; 07-02-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: weight talk / see tFS community rules

01-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza View Post
Lindsay has a new tattoo? wonder what it says? (triangle with words)
That's the closest you'll ever get to playing Shakespeare! Lindsay Lohan's Hamlet inspiration revealed as she unveils two new 'tattoos'

Scrawling: Lindsay unveiled the Hamlet phrase inked on her right upper arm as she arrived at the court
what dreams may come

Quoting Bardot: The bizarre scrawl on Lindsay's right hand is a quote from fifties silver screen icon Brigitte

The phrase is taken from the famous 'To be or not to be' monologue in the play, first published in 1603.
Lindsay chose to have the inspirational phrase inked in capital letters on her upper arm, underneath a red triangle, similar in shape and style to a hazard symbol.
Lindsay had the slightly cryptic 'I leave before being left. I decide' written, again in capitals, on her right hand - beneath a red star.

dailymail.co.uk

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, april, july, lindsay, lohan