Lindsay Lohan (January - October 2009) - Page 276 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
23-08-2009
V.I.P.

I do agree hopefully she'll bring her natural colour back in the future.

23-08-2009
trendsetter

People.com

If she is gonna be blonde I thought it looked hott like this. Icey colour, longish bangs....and extensions that add volume and gloss. Not ones that drag her hair down like a $1 weave.

She needs 2-3 weeks AWAY from fake tans. You get that build up that looks like dirt over a long period of time. I can only think she doesnt exfoliate enough.

& I know she has probably burnt all bridges with Rachel Zoe, but she should really go back to getting a few tips. Cos her recent ensembles are

23-08-2009
fashion elite

^ That's the old school Lindsay,that I loved.But unfortunately,I feel like she'll never be like that again.Even if she goes back to Miss Zoe,that won't save her style.

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionturnip View Post
People.com

If she is gonna be blonde I thought it looked hott like this. Icey colour, longish bangs....and extensions that add volume and gloss. Not ones that drag her hair down like a $1 weave.

She needs 2-3 weeks AWAY from fake tans. You get that build up that looks like dirt over a long period of time. I can only think she doesnt exfoliate enough.

& I know she has probably burnt all bridges with Rachel Zoe, but she should really go back to getting a few tips. Cos her recent ensembles are
I agree 100% the tan and the blonde is just bad bad bad. I think it's the color blonde she chooses.

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

I agree the blonde in the photo with Nicole looks better, but it's still not suiting to her. She still looks bad.

I adore this dark hair on her, with Nicole in 2006, wearing a Gucci top, and the other is from a Fendi boutique opening, both from llohan.org
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lohanrichie.jpg (101.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg lohanfendi.jpg (283.2 KB, 15 views)

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

I think the dark red and the black are my favorites. I remember when she dyed her hair black everyone started calling her the next Elizabeth Taylor. Oh Linds, get it together hon.

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

I personally love the red hair on her better but she looks good with dark hair too. It's the blond hair that I can't warm up to.

23-08-2009
clever ain't wise

Lindsay needs dark hair because her main beauty lies in her eyes. Especially blue/green eyes go best with dark hair if the face benefits from sharpening the facial structure somewhat.

23-08-2009
trendsetter

i like that dark almost black hair on her the best

23-08-2009
backstage pass

not to beat a dead horse (ok, i will) but i was going to mention this a few pages back and forgot. im not sure lindsay really does have a big forehead. i noticed this the last time she was blonde and i think its just the wrong shade of blonde for her skintone. her forehead, i think, is just blending into her hairline. im pretty surprised that a trained hairstylist cant see that when i dont know a damn thing about hair and i can see that. i never think her forehead is high or big when her hair is darker. i feel like if she needs or wants to leave it blonde, she needs a better stylist with an eye for skintone and haircolor, imo.

23-08-2009
clever ain't wise

^Her forehead is not particularly big. Maybe a little bigger than average. It has a great shape to it, so it really isn't a problem. What is a problem, though, as you say, is the hair color. The baby hair is too light, so it looks like her hair line starts higher up than it does...

Not the greatest of hair colorings.

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

You are right iluvjeisa about the eyes. Which makes me sad because though I'm naturally very light blonde, I had my hair black for the past 4 years, and now I'm back to my natural, and people DID comment on my hazel/green eyes alot more during those 4 years!

Anyway, with reference to Liz Taylor, I hope she doesnt go 'down that path' with all the husbands and etc. etc. I do love that POP article though with this photo, have it blown up huge on my wall.

lesmokingimage.blogspot.com

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lindsaypopmagazine6.jpg (81.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by ChrissyM; 27-08-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: NO LINKS AS CREDITS

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetThemEatCake View Post
Anyway, with reference to Liz Taylor, I hope she doesnt go 'down that path' with all the husbands and etc. etc.
Sorry, I meant in a beauty kind of way, not personally or at least that what I thought people meant when they compared her to Liz.

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

Red or dark suits her best.

I've never noticed her forehead size - what I have noticed are the premature wrinkles which could be hidden with a fringe.

[not a flattering pic I know, but it's obvious in others too]

from tmz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0821_lidnsay2_lohan_spl120570_001_splash_exc.jpg (44.7 KB, 21 views)

23-08-2009
V.I.P.

^that's a really sad picture sethii

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2009, january, lindsay, lohan, october