How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-07-2011
V.I.P.

He was a definite scene stealer!! Very good in this movie!

15-07-2011
tfs star

Just got back from watching it twice in a row! First of all, the film in and of itself was absolutely awesome. And Matt was epic in it. Great acting, too, and comedic timing as always.

15-07-2011
fashion icon

^Oh wow! I'm planning on going to see it again, either this weekend or early next week, and I cannot wait! Also, I love that Matt's getting a lot of love on sites like Tumblr (it's well deserved). It seems like everyone's totally enamored with Matt. It must be a new experience for Matt having everyone crushing on him. lol

trendsetter

Matt so handsome!

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoninahAliza View Post
^Oh wow! I'm planning on going to see it again, either this weekend or early next week, and I cannot wait! Also, I love that Matt's getting a lot of love on sites like Tumblr (it's well deserved). It seems like everyone's totally enamored with Matt. It must be a new experience for Matt having everyone crushing on him. lol
Haha, my best friend is a fan but not as hardcore as me. And when Matt came on screen she was like, "Wow. He grew up." Needless to say I . Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of my smoothie at that moment because the ladies in front of me would not have been pleased.

Last edited by chickadee; 15-07-2011 at 11:32 PM.
15-07-2011
V.I.P.

morerobots.tumblr.com

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_loepbbsgty1qfv424o1_500.jpg (243.3 KB, 6 views)

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

16-07-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Haha, my best friend is a fan but not as hardcore as me. And when Matt came on screen she was like, "Wow. He grew up." Needless to say I . Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of my smoothie at that moment because the ladies in front of me would not have been pleased.
I know what you mean, I went with a few friends and while we were in line we were talking about the books/movies/actors (although they don't follow the actors that much) and I was like... who else thinks Matthew Lewis is good looking? I got blank stares. Which made me furious so I dug out my cell phone and google searched a picture to show them what I meant. Now they totally get it. And I think I've created a new Matt Lewis fan club.

tfs star

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment...hew_lewis.html

i posted this on my facebook, so i'll post this cute little transformation here. neville was always my favorite of the HP boys, so i wasn't surprised to see him transform into a super hot man. i'm a little in love with him!

like my friend said, "insert a 'I long for neville's bottom' quip here."

Last edited by happytrail; 16-07-2011 at 01:00 AM.
16-07-2011
V.I.P.

^I love all the comments about how hot he is.
Thanks for the link!

16-07-2011
V.I.P.

New article from Lainey Gossip about Matthew. She has new pictures of him attending a screening in Chicago, but I don't know how to post them here.

Quote:
Neville has chest hair

Everyone is talking about Neville. Everyone is jizzing over Neville’s transformation. Wouldn’t be it be CRAZY if in another 10 years, it’s Neville, I mean Matthew Lewis, who’s, like, on the list of Sexiest Men Alive or something? Never mind. It could totally happen this year. Hilarious.

Anyway, Matthew was in New York on Monday for the HP7B premiere. Then it was Toronto on Tuesday for the Canadian premiere. After that he stopped in Washington, DC for some quick promotion. And yesterday it was Chicago where showed up before two midnight screenings and said a few words...wearing a fitted button down shirt that was not buttoned up all the way, showing off a really nice upper body and some man hair on the chest.

Um...Neville is wearing THE S--T out of those pants.

Many of you asked after my three days with Matthew Lewis, click here for a refresher, about how tall he is. Check out the picture of us standing side by side with Ben Mulroney – I’m 5 ft 3 and I was wearing 6 inch shoes that night and he’s WELL above me and just maybe an inch shorter than Ben which puts him at least at 6.

Dude, Neville has it ALL.
New interview with Matthew for Rolling Stone...I couldn't post the video here, so here's a link: Rolling Stone video

16-07-2011
fashion icon

I'm backtracking and trying to pinpoint in which HP movie he started getting hot. And I can't see it. It's like he just showed up for the shooting of HP7 and POOF! HEY THERE SEXY.

V.I.P.

I don't even watch Harry Potter and he caught my eye.

16-07-2011
rising star

So impressed by him in the latest movie! He's definitely grown up! (and looks great in a suit!)

My sister saw pictures of him and Tom Felton at an after party and didn't believe it was him. She's like- no! it's some new actor they've brought in, it must be! haha.

16-07-2011
V.I.P.

Well, he certainly came out of nowhere! Hasn't he? Eh, it's good to see someone else from the films gets some attention other than the core three.

16-07-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
New article from Lainey Gossip about Matthew. She has new pictures of him attending a screening in Chicago, but I don't know how to post them here.

New interview with Matthew for Rolling Stone...I couldn't post the video here, so here's a link: Rolling Stone video

matthew was here in chicago and i didn't know about it!?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lewis, matthew