How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

She looks so cute lately

15-11-2011
trendsetter

That's so funny she's costars with Paul Bettany as she looks like a clone of his wife Jennifer Connelly.

15-11-2011
fashion elite

is she going to red carpets in uggs and baggy tshirts? oh my, becomes worse!

trendsetter

Her play was one of the weakest. They're always hit and miss, I don't know if anyone's aware of how the whole thing works but it boils down to being a damn good actor and delivering in a short amount of time. She's not at a point where she can keep up with the vets.

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

^
so, those actors write and rehalsal a play in 24 hours?
or is do they some kind of small plays for 24 hours?

yeps, she is not the most talented actress but i still have hope for her.
anyway, she looks gorgeus there...and decent outfit i just won´t look down to her shoes...

everytime i see this armani commercial i think she should cut her hair like in this video. it is perfect hairstyle for her!

youtube DeonDone

V.I.P.

What?! I think that Megan is a great actress. For which movie could you tell that she played her role bad?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Megan Fox attends a launch party for Vertu on Tuesday (November 15) at the Volkhonka Fine Art Center in Moscow, Russia.

The 25-year-old actress met up with Clive Owen at the bash, which celebrated the luxury smartphone company’s new Constellation Quest.

justjared

16-11-2011
fashion icon

Thank you Dora!

For a second I thought the last photo was Micheal Bay - aa!!

I love love this look. beautiful hair, makeup and outfit. I hope we get bigger photos just to see the shoes better!She looks stunning

V.I.P.

People.com

16-11-2011
V.I.P.

^
such a pretty look!

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna-maria View Post
^
so, those actors write and rehalsal a play in 24 hours?
or is do they some kind of small plays for 24 hours?

Everyone meets at the theatre on Saturday night and brings with them a prop or reveals a special skill. In the past these have included everything from hair clippers to blow up dolls to jazz bands. For example, this year Paul Bettany revealed he is a very talented piano player. Everyone is then divided into groups by picking names out of the hat. One playwright, one director and the actors. There are usually five or six groups. The playwrights then go to their hotel rooms and work through the night on their play. At about 7am on Sunday morning, the plays are handed to the directors and the actors and they spend the entire day rehearsing them for a performance that evening. So much to go wrong, and the actors who've never done it before nearly always become unstuck.

Last edited by littlepaperstars; 16-11-2011 at 12:47 PM.
16-11-2011
V.I.P.

^
that sounds exciting!
and something i could never ever do

i found little article about her 24hour play

Quote:
Before Monday night, Megan Fox was known more for her killer body than her comedic chops. That all changed after she made her stage debut in Montblanc Presents 24 Hour Plays on Broadway.

“Megan was very nervous and excited about her performance,” a source tells Us Weekly. “As a non-drinker, she said she had taken some Chinese Herbs that helped take the edge off.”

The 25-year-old actress showed no signs of nervousness when she shared the stage with Priest’s Paul Bettany, comedienne Sarah Silverman and 30 Rock star Jack McBrayer. Tracy Morgan also surprised the audience when he “made a special appearance dressed as a bunny.”

“Megan had one line that she was a rabbit, but what she really wanted to be was a computer programmer,” the Broadway source says. “The line was a direct result of the orientation the night before, where actors are asked to say one fun fact about themselves. Megan said she was a kick-*** Halo player, so the writer wrote it into the script.”

Per tradition, the Jennifer’s Body star was also asked to bring a prop to orientation that would later be used in the show.

“Megan said she wanted to bring a sword but was afraid they would stop her at the airport, so instead she brought a Bilbo Baggins figurine (from The Hobbit),” the source says of the actress, who wed Brian Austin Green in June 2010.

According to the insider, Fox “really enjoyed the experience” of working on the Broadway show, which was directed by Patricia McGregor.

Sadly, the actress didn’t get a chance to celebrate with her costars once the curtain was drawn. “Megan had to leave after the show because she was booked on a last-minute flight to Europe for work,” the source tells Us. “She was truly sad not to make the after-party.”

Fox isn’t the first celeb to participate in Montblanc’s 24 Hour Plays: Jennifer Aniston, America Ferrera, Josh Hartnett, Ashton Kutcher, Sienna Miller, Demi Moore, Vince Vaughn and Elijah Wood have also appeared in the Broadway show.
usmagazine.com

link to HQ pictures for november 15

http://meganfoxcentral.com/pictures/....php?album=351

backstage pass

She looks amazing, and is she in the process of getting her Monroe tattoo removed? It's ridiculously faded.

V.I.P.

Presentation of the telephone Vertu Constellation in Moscow, Russia - November 15, 2011

tlfan

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

tlfan

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fox, megan