Megan Fox (February 2010 - November 2010) - Page 46 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-06-2010
tfs star

Def. not staged.....yes, when they were sitting there they probably did notice the paparazzi, who wouldn't but probably just thought why stop whatever they were doing because of them, and those in sand are def. candid..totally were never that kind of couple, to stage stuff, i mean

30-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Vixen View Post
No Megan no! Those staged pictures on the beach are a new PR low. Reminds me of Speidi .

On topic, I love the red bikini she's wearing while laying on the beach. Red is definitely her colour. Plus she's in killer shape!
WHAT?!? have you ever seen speidi pics? i dont understand why you even compare speidi to austin and megan, it is insane.these pictures do not look nothing like speidi pics. megan and austin do not seem like people who call paparazzis. they look more annoyed than happy in candid pictures, those pics at beach looks like they don´t even know somebody is taking pics.

megan looks so pretty in those beach photos

30-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenenglish View Post
They look completely staged to me too.
Megan's career isn't going as well as everyone had hoped. I think the marriage (not the whole thing but the timing) and these pics are to show her more serious and woman friendly side.
Just my two cents on it.

(I'm talking about the pics of just the two of them on the lounger. It looks like a Life & Style photoshoot)

The paps use long range lenses. It's been done before so why not now? We didn't even get pics of their wedding which would have been the ultimate in publicity for them. They kept it low key, so why assume these are staged

30-06-2010
V.I.P.

All the pics taken from the beach are lousy quality, presumably because the paps couldn't get close, while the ones taken off shore were probably done from a boat hence they're good quality. If it was anyone but Megan I'd be skeptical, but she has never really done anything to court the press, can't see why she would now, even having left Transformers.

Really like her in glasses, I know I've said that before, but she really suits them. I love her look on the beach, and I agree, she's in amazing shape.

30-06-2010
backstage pass

ally508, is this Megan in your avatar? If so, could anyone post the bigger picture? I haven't seen it.

Thank you in advance!

30-06-2010
front row

I think that after the paps got wind that they were there, they made their move. Especially when news of the marriage broke and they've been hovering ever since. I don't think it's staged. To be honest, she doesn't really have to stage pap pics and I don't think she's interested in doing that either. She's pretty low key and private. She's not all talk when it comes to her privacy.

30-06-2010
Making a Mess

Just for clarification I was referring to the pictures of them cuddled together on the lounger, no where did I say they were taken by the paparazzi. But they definitely had someone take them and then sell them to one of the photo agencies. Which from a PR stance makes complete sense, as all the online news agencies will use those pictures when they break the story about their marriage. But yes it does remind me of pictures I have seen of Heidi and Spencer. Although in no way am I comparing Megan's relationship with Brian to them. I never made that implication.

The other pictures were clearly pap pictures as they are grainy in quality and you can tell they were taken from a far distance. But those other ones are definitely staged.

Last edited by Party_Vixen; 30-06-2010 at 05:09 PM.

30-06-2010
V.I.P.

I totally agree that the pics of them cuddling look staged... I mean the pics of their wedding rings is a little too good...

Meghan career is not going so well and her people probably wants to change her image in the media. Unfortunately, staging photo ops is not the answer... she needs to make good movies, stay away from plastic surgery and refrain from making any ridiculous statements during interviews... she will be fine ...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

30-06-2010
rising star

gosh, those pics looked really staged. She's be off the radar by this time next year.

01-07-2010
V.I.P.

Megan Fox being intimate in Hawaii - June 28, 2010 - The Celebrity City

01-07-2010
V.I.P.

celebritycity

01-07-2010
V.I.P.

I don´t see anything staged in those pictures. She looks so pretty in those and I like when she uses her glasses.

01-07-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Vixen View Post
Just for clarification I was referring to the pictures of them cuddled together on the lounger, no where did I say they were taken by the paparazzi. But they definitely had someone take them and then sell them to one of the photo agencies. Which from a PR stance makes complete sense, as all the online news agencies will use those pictures when they break the story about their marriage. But yes it does remind me of pictures I have seen of Heidi and Spencer. Although in no way am I comparing Megan's relationship with Brian to them. I never made that implication.
Party_Vixen, ForTheLoveOfRock and Zposen i agree with you - even the way they have their hands laid on Brian's leg all the time looks staged - they married last week - so why didn't they put the rings on then? only now to have those picture perfect high quality 'candids'? weird, but yeah after the Transformers disaster, her Jonah Hex bomb and no big movies or interesting sounding indie movie coming up and all negative press because of her being 'outspoken' i do think that she is finding herself in a bit of a low - it's great that Brian decided to pop the question again - sure as hell made her happier again 'cause the business side is not looking that bright at the moment IMO

it's interesting to see how tough the business is - one day you might be called the absolute bombshell, next big thing and the other day you might fall in people's evaluation about you, especially if you haven't made yourself a name as a character actress , quality-actress ...like all movie stars have their ups and lows , hell even Julia Roberts had flops and that at being the so-called America's sweetheart but still...she had a long career before with projects she was praised for early on (Mystic Pizza, PRetty Woman- oscar nominated, golden globe etc.) or Scarlett Johansson who is about Megan's age but has years and years of experience and well noticed projects..i'm interested in seeing how Megan will come out of her situation and evolve...

as for her looks: she is still photogenic and nice to watch in motion (like in the trailer for Jonah Hex) but i think it would be good for her to not invest too much in the looking department but rather concentrate on her acting skills and social skills and networking in the business, it's lame that you have to adapt and play nice with people in Hollywood, but hell, even in a day-job as a secretery you have to play d'acord to certain rules...

i like her with the glasses and the dress.she seems more relaxed than in some others pics i've seen of her and it's a nice change from all her candids wearing track pants and the baseball cap

Last edited by jomarlushka; 01-07-2010 at 07:42 AM.

01-07-2010
fashion elite

Megan and Brian

popsugar.com

01-07-2010
V.I.P.

I think they're figuring ,"Hey why hide from the paps? Let's just do our thing". They've been together so long and probably don't give a $**** if photos of them relaxing are taken. Brian's BEEN famous and was hounded in his "90210" days, and Megan doesn't seem to let the lack of privacy faze her either.

These pics don't seem staged, just clear as a bell. Like as if they said "Ok guys take your pics and then leave us be...". I mean who wants to spend their honeymoon dodging photographers?

I also don't get the "she got married to help her career" logic. Wouldn't Megan who has been sort of marketed as a "sex symbol", getting MARRIED sort of put a damper on that. You can just imagine the collective groan of millions of men when they heard this news lol

They could just maybe *gasp* love each other?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, february, fox, megan, november