How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-11-2004
scenester

Melania Knauss
Melania is smoking Hot, no doubt she's the best Donald Trum can get. I want to know more about her. All I know is that, she's a former model from war-torn Slovenia. She speaks 5 languages ( although she sxpeak English with a heavy accent ). She's classy, very regal and super-cool. Any interesting info will be much appreciated! I read she's very intelligent also...

20-11-2004
fashion insider

I think she's very pretty, but she always has such a pissed off look on her face. Well, they both do here.

backstage pass

Because Donald has like 100 girlfriends that model.

20-11-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by Str8DudeJude@Nov 20 2004, 02:11 PM
Melania is smoking Hot, no doubt she's the best Donald Trum can get. I want to know more about her. All I know is that, she's a former model from war-torn Slovenia. She speaks 5 languages ( although she sxpeak English with a heavy accent ). She's classy, very regal and super-cool. Any interesting info will be much appreciated! I read she's very intelligent also...
[snapback]438632[/snapback]
The war-torn Slovenia part made me laugh so hard. I live in Slovenia and a few years ago there was a tiny war that lasted 10 days. The damage wasn't even near to being big enough to call the country war-torn. But that's what everyone who doesn't live in this part of the world thinks.

Her "real" name (Slovenian version of Melania Knauss) is Melanija Knavs. She changed it because it's difficult for foreigners to pronounce. Before she met Donald Trump, she wasn't really known here.

When Donald Trump was a guest on Oprah, she was in the studio as well. The story she told cracked me up. When Donald and she met, she knew who he was, but she didn't want to give him her phone number because she had thought he wasn't being serious. She however said that he can give her his number and she'll call him later, and he gave her his business number, and she was like, "I don't need your business number, I'm not your business partner." so he gave her ALL his numbers. Seriously though, that was hilarious.

20-11-2004
scenester

She is gorgeous - very glamerous and has great style. I liked her hair when it was a little lighter tho....

20-11-2004
front row

.... the Goddess ?!?

20-11-2004
yes

i absolutely love this woman she is so hot

20-11-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
I think she's very pretty, but she always has such a pissed off look on her face. Well, they both do here.
Agreed. If she'd smile she'll look wayyy better. But she's not goddess material. Beautiful? Yes. Gorgeous? Yes. Regal? Yes. But goddess? No.

She can do wayyy better than Donald Trump.

But satisfaction brought it back
20-11-2004
scenester

Her baeuty and bearing is goddess-like. I read that she loves to discuss politics and economics a lot. She's a regular fixture in the elite New York Social Scene. I also read that despite Melania's beauty and high life, she's very down-to-earth and humble! I like her......

How old is she? 30's?

24-11-2004
V.I.P.

front row

Dont like her

tfs star

Melania Trump
I think Mrs Melania Trump is the ultimate American Dream.......She married six billion man, Donald Trump, who can have anybody he wants, being the owner of Ms Universe, Ms USA, Ms Teen USA, and Trump Models......What made Melania so special?
I love how very classy she appears on public. She speaks like Gisele, very strong accent and starlet-sounding, but still enchanting.
I want to know more about her. She's Donald's best Treasure!

Is she catching with Donald, age-wise?

18-04-2005
V.I.P.

I think she looks kind of funny recently...sort of like she's had some not so great plastic surgery on her face.

18-04-2005
tfs star

I also think that she genuinely in LOve with Donald Trump for his brilliance and Charm! What do you think?

18-04-2005
fashion elite

Yes- like her alot too!
She loves him, she honestly loves him... and her wedding was like her dream day and not just a show for the press.
I do really hope she is happy, I dont care for him much but she just seems so sweet...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
melania, trump