How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-12-2013
fashion insider

Mia Goth
Model turned actress, who has captured the attention by debuting as part of the cast of the latest work of director Lars von Trier "Nymphomaniac" (release pending) and to maintain a relationship with actor Shia LaBeouef, also present in the film.

thesuperficial.com

Next to director and part of the team of Nymphomaniac during a set visit photo call.

I think despite her childish and sickly appearance, she transmits a deep and mature personality. And in terms of her style, it's currently the typical london-topshopy style with indie hints but, hopefully, we have a lot to see . In short, I think she's a charming girl and a future promise.

22-02-2014
V.I.P.

Mia Goth goes topless sexy for i-D magazine’s Future Fashion issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 20-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her character in Nymphomaniac: “My character had never known love, so she mistakes everything for sexual love. I was very deep into that character, so the sex scenes came very naturally to me.”

On her admiration for Nymphomaniac director Lars Von Trier: “I would have done anything Lars asked. I didn’t have fear because I trusted him.”

On her holiday plans with boyfriend Shia LaBeouf: “We went to Rio over Christmas. I have family over there. We went down to Copacabana beach for New Year’s Eve – apparently there were 2.5 million people there. We partied right down the beach and everyone was dancing – one minute samba and the next minute electro. You could walk into the sea as the fireworks went off.”

For more on Mia, visit I-d.vice.com!

just jared

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Actor Shia LaBeouf and his girlfriend Mia Goth grab breakfast after her ran in the LA Marathon in Los Angeles, California on September 6, 2014.

zimbio

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
goth, mia