How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-07-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Mia Wasikowska and her rumored boyfriend Jesse Eisenberg share the same cup of gelato while out and about together on Sunday (July 28) in Toronto, Canada.

justjared

I endorse this couple so much.

29-07-2013
V.I.P.

^ They're just so cute together. Love their combined quirkiness!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
29-07-2013
tfs star

LOL @ "rumored." I think the verdict's in on this one, Jared. But yeah, I absolutely love them together. They're one of those couplings you would never imagine but they just work and then you wonder why you never did.

Hate her outfit though.

29-07-2013
i'm almost ready..

not sure what it is about Mia but everything about her just seems to be full of integrity.. from her film choices to her haircut and what she wears... it's so refreshing to see a young a woman in hollywood who hasn't fallen victim to the 'machine'. i hope we continue to see her like this for years.

i saw Stoker the other day. i thought she did a great job but i was a bit disappointed in the film itself. it was beautiful but forced (imo).

30-07-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorefaith View Post
not sure what it is about Mia but everything about her just seems to be full of integrity.. from her film choices to her haircut and what she wears... it's so refreshing to see a young a woman in hollywood who hasn't fallen victim to the 'machine'. i hope we continue to see her like this for years.
I see what you mean, there's an honesty to what she wears and you know that she's not prancing about in super hipster clothes for every photo op. The great thing is that she knows how to dress up when it counts.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress and Director Mia Wasikowska poses as she arrives at the world premiere of "The Turning" at Greater Union Cinemas on August 3, 2013 in Melbourne, Australia.

zimbio

backstage pass

OMG I was there! How did I miss her!?

22-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actor Robert Pattinson locks lips with Mia Wasikowska as they film a scene for their new film 'Maps to the Stars' in an abandoned lot on August 21, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Between takes, director David Cronenberg spoke to the pair about the scene.

Quote:
Actors Robert Pattinson and Mia Wasikowska on the set of 'Maps To The Stars' filming in Los Angeles, California on August 21, 2013.

Quote:
Robert Pattinson and Mia Wasikowska film 'Map to the Stars' in Hollywood on August 20, 2013.

Quote:
Robert Pattinson smiles and wears a suit as he carries shopping bags from designer stores on the set of 'Map to the Stars' in Beverly Hills. The dapper 'Twilight' star carried red bags from Valentino and packed them into a town car for his turn as a limo driver named Jerome in the upcoming film. Also on set were co-stars Julianne Moore and Mia Wasikowska.

Quote:
Robert Pattinson and Mia Wasikowska film a scene for the upcoming flick 'Maps to the Stars' in Los Angeles on August 17, 2013.

zimbio

V.I.P.

I hope it's good! I haven't loved any of Cronenberg's recent films and I am a huge fan.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
29-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Mia Wasikowska attends the 'Tracks' photocall during the 70th Venice International Film Festival on August 29, 2013 in Venice, Italy.

zimbio

I love the dark hair on her.

fashion insider

Her hair and make up is seriously on point, especially her make up.

She dropped out of Carol to do Crimson Peak (I think anyway) which means she dropped out of Sils Maria to do Maps to the Stars, not Carol like I previously thought.

29-08-2013
backstage pass

wow, she looks gorgeous, this hair colour is perfect for her!

29-08-2013
tfs star

I'm loving the darker hair on her and the make up looks great.

29-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Mia Wasikowska poses during the 70th Venice International Film Festival at Terrazza Maserati on August 29, 2013 in Venice, Italy.

zimbio

fashion insider

Love this look! The dress is quite simple but the hair, make up and posture really makes it something more.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
mia, wasikowska