How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

^lol the flip flops look was one of my favorites

01-02-2012
fashion insider

I found it okay at the Shame photo-call but at the A Dangerous Method one it was just really not good. He was next to Viggo, Keira and Sarah who were so dressed up and then all you see is Michael in his flip-flops. Especially Keira who looked so stunning. Him dressing so casually shows up more next to Keira because she's so impeccable. I suppose the contrast is quite funny.

01-02-2012
fashion insider

Ahh my post sounds so rude especially cause I do love him and his incredible talent. Here are pictures to make up for it.

dailymail

01-02-2012
front row

Ohhhhhh gosh, where can I find me a Fassy? Two of my favorite actors of all time together in such adorable pics!

backstage pass

dailymail.co.uk

01-02-2012
backstage pass

another:

dailymail.co.uk

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

I just saw "Shame" and George was right . Excellent job!

02-02-2012
backstage pass

I had to post this for Michael.

tumblr.tylerlikeaboss

LOL But he's gorgeous anyways!

rising star

^ yes plssss! lol someone pls bring gosling to teach the fassy a thing or two about suiting up!

04-02-2012
Hell on Heels

i personally prefer his look at the london premiere of a dangerous method than his usual suiting-up.... someone needs to hand this man a suit that FITS him properly, like this one:

(ohnotheydidnt)

he always looks like he's wearing his older brother's clothes when at events etc

10-02-2012
rising star

Ok I'm kind of torn apart with Micheal . I've been loving him for the last couple of years, but now that he's reached this huge success he looks kinda changed.
If you see him in interviews you 'll notice it pretty clearly! Before the blow up he looked more chilled and spontaneous ,now he looks like he's trying too hard in every public appereance. Just see him @ David Letterman or other random interviews! He laughs WAY too much even when there's nothing funny and the ppl around him are really not having fun! even in these pics where he's dancing with Keira and Viggo he' s trying too hard, it's like he's desperate to get the attention all the time for being funny and over the top ALL THE TIME!
I much more preferred the old Micheal, chilled out and not trying to impress at any cost.
PS: his recently plucked eyebrows are HORRIFYNG.

Don't get me wrong , I love him and that's why I don't like the sudden change in the plastified Hollywood star he's having.

10-02-2012
fashion elite

Oscars 2012: Great Performances- Time Magazine

Time.com

backstage pass

^nice picture.

11-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Michael Fassbender attends the 9th Annual Irish Film and Television Awards at the Dublin Convention Centre on February 11, 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.

michaelfassbenderarchive.tumblr

Hell on Heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisla View Post
Ok I'm kind of torn apart with Micheal . I've been loving him for the last couple of years, but now that he's reached this huge success he looks kinda changed.
If you see him in interviews you 'll notice it pretty clearly! Before the blow up he looked more chilled and spontaneous ,now he looks like he's trying too hard in every public appereance. Just see him @ David Letterman or other random interviews! He laughs WAY too much even when there's nothing funny and the ppl around him are really not having fun! even in these pics where he's dancing with Keira and Viggo he' s trying too hard, it's like he's desperate to get the attention all the time for being funny and over the top ALL THE TIME!
I much more preferred the old Micheal, chilled out and not trying to impress at any cost.
PS: his recently plucked eyebrows are HORRIFYNG.

Don't get me wrong , I love him and that's why I don't like the sudden change in the plastified Hollywood star he's having.
i don't think he's changed any bit, to be honest. he's always been like that. i remember watching pre- inglourious basterds interviews and he was as excessively jolly and exhuberant as he is now. look at this pic:

crocodilepatronus.tumblr.com

(and the other photos from that junket + an hilarious interview from the same day).
this was ages ago but he was acting no less 'weird', if you want. Im actually hoping he wont tone it down, ever.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fassbender, michael