How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

Michelle Dockery
Surprised she doesn't have a thread.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery (born 15 December 1981) is an English actress of stage and screen, and a singer. She is known for her role as Lady Mary Crawley in the ITV/PBS drama series Downton Abbey. She made her television debut in Fingersmith in 2005.
Some pictures:
Quote:
Laura Carmichael and Michelle Dockery attend the Mulberry Autumn/Winter 2012 runway show during London Fashion Week at Claridge's Hotel on February 19, 2012 in London, England.

Quote:
"Downtown Abbey" star Michelle Dockery changes into a casual outfit as she leaves "The Late Show With David Letterman" in New York where she was a guest. The happy and polite Dockery signed autographs for fans before making her exit.

Quote:
Actress Michelle Dockery arrives at the "Late Show With David Letterman" where the "Downtown Abbey" star was in high spirits.

Quote:
InStyle hosts the Best Of British Talent Party held at Shoreditch House.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery attends the Giorgio Armani Prive Haute-Couture Spring / Summer 2012 show as part of Paris Fashion Week at Grand Palais on January 24, 2012 in Paris, France.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery attends the 2011 Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards at Banqueting House on November 3, 2011 in London, England.

Quote:
Actress Michelle Dockery arrives at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on September 18, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery arrives for the 9th annual BAFTA tea party at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel on September 17, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

Quote:
Actress Michelle Dockery attends the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences' 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards performers nominee reception at Spectra on September 16, 2011 in West Hollywood, California.

zimbio

07-03-2012
tfs star

I could have sworn she had a thread already... Guess not. I'll be subscribing because I love everything she wears. She could make a bin bag look elegant.

Feels Like Heaven

I love her,she is such a beauty.Everything she wears looks great on her,she's very elegant and gracious.

07-03-2012
front row

Oh, great! I was waiting for someone to open a thread. So, to celebrate: at miu miu today.

source: wwd

V.I.P.

Did anyone see her on Letterman? She was sweet and delightfully funny! For some reason I thought she would be shy and reserved...

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

08-03-2012
backstage pass

I love her! Subscribe and karma

08-03-2012
V.I.P.

I love her face, she doesn't seem beautiful at all for me, but her face is very unique.

12-03-2012
backstage pass

attends Miu Miu (March 7)

zimbio

12-03-2012
backstage pass

Happy to see a Michelle Dockery thread! Saw her in NYC last month and she is stunning! (has the most amazing skin) - can't wait to see more from her on the fashion front.

12-03-2012
backstage pass

Vogue US December 2011 - photographed by Uli Weber

(in Marchesa)

(in Julien Macdonald)

source: uliweber.com / vogue.com

Last edited by monix; 12-03-2012 at 12:59 PM.
12-03-2012
backstage pass

InStyle UK March 2012

(in Roksanda Ilincic)

source: downtonline.com

Last edited by monix; 12-03-2012 at 01:00 PM.
12-03-2012
backstage pass

in Stella McCartney at Vanity Fair Premiere party for Downton Abbey in NYC, December 2011

source: vanityfair.com

12-03-2012
backstage pass

LA Times Magazine - January 2012

(in Chanel)

for more info: http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2012/01/noble-acts.html

source: latimesmagazine.com

Last edited by monix; 12-03-2012 at 01:22 PM.
12-03-2012
fashion icon

Oh I'm so excited that a thread for Michelle was created! I love her on Downton and I love seeing her off camera too. She really has a lovely sense of style. There is something very classic and English about it. I really hope that she get's to be on a few more magazine covers/editorials... that would be great to see.

And here's a picture of Michelle at the Mulberry after-party. Love the bag she's carrying.

vogue.com

V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Michelle Dockery attends The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences' Writers Peer Group Reception Celebrating the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre on September 15, 2011 in North Hollywood, California.

Quote:
Actors Dan Stevens (L) and Michelle Dockery speak during the 'Masterpiece - Downtown Abbey II' panel during the PBS portion of the 2011 Summer TCA Tour held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 31, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery attends an Evening With Downton Abbey - Raising Money For Merlin - The Medical Relief Charity at The Savoy Hotel on July 14, 2011 in London, United Kingdom.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery poses in front of the winners boards at The Phillips British Academy Awards 2011 at The Grosvenor House Hotel on May 22, 2011 in London, England.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery attends the Jameson Empire Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, on March 27, 2011 in London, England.

Quote:
Michelle Dockery attends the RTS Programme Awards at The Grosvenor House Hotel on March 15, 2011 in London, England.

Quote:
Actress Michelle Dockery attends the South Bank Sky Arts Awards at The Dorchester on January 25, 2011 in London, England.

zimbio

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dockery, michelle