Michelle Obama - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-04-2015
V.I.P.

Three of my favorite celeb. women. Love that cover.

fashion icon

This thread doesn't seem to get updated at all.

Quote:
First lady Michelle Obama walks on stage to embrace singer Bruno Mars during a performance for invited members of the military and White House staff on the South Lawn of the White House on July 4, 2015 in Washington, DC. The guests were treated to a Bruno Mars concert and the traditional fireworks on the National Mall. An earlier Bar-B-Que had been planned but was cancelled due to inclement weather.

US First Lady Michelle Obama arrives at the United States Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 on June 18, 2015 in Milan, Italy. After visiting London, Michelle Obama has travelled to Italy where she is expected to speak about her 'Let's Move' initiative to combat childhood obesity.

First Lady Michelle Obama arrives with daughters Malia Obama (C) and Sasha Obama (L) at Malpensa Airport on June 17, 2015 in Milan, Italy.

Michelle Obama, leaves Downing Street following a meeting with Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha Cameron on June 16, 2015 in London, England. The First Lady travelled to the UK to visit London with her daughters, Malia and Sasha and her Mother, Mrs. Marian Robinson, to continue a global tour promoting her Let Girls Learn Initiative. She met with students to discuss how the UK and U.S. are working together to expand girls education around the world. Next she will travel on to Milan and Vicenza in Italy.

US First Lady Michelle Obama gestures and holds flowers as she is received by young students holding the American flag in the courtyard before an event as part of the 'Let Girls Learn Initiative' at the Mulberry School for Girls on June 16, 2015 in London, England. The US First Lady is travelling with her daughters, Malia and Sasha and her mother, Mrs. Marian Robinson, to continue a global tour promoting her 'Let Girls Learn Initiative'. The event at the school was to discuss how the UK and USA are working together to expand girl's education around the world.

First Lady Michelle Obama (C) arrives at Stanstead airport for a visit to London on June 15, 2015 in London, England. The First Lady is travelling to London with her daughters, Malia and Sasha and her mother, Mrs. Marian Robinson, to continue a global tour promoting her Let Girls Learn Initiative. During the visit she will meet with students at a girl's school to discuss how the UK and U.S. are working together to expand girl's education around the world.

First lady Michelle Obama talks to local students before eating vegetables that were recently harvested from the White House garden, in the East Room at the White House June 3, 2015 in Washington, DC. The first lady and local students enjoyed eating the vegetables they planted in the garden on the South Lawn to initiate a national conversation around the health and well-being.

USAA Senior Vice President of Corporate Responsibility and Community Affairs Harriet Dominique addresses the Elizabeth Dole Foundation's 2015 Hidden Heroes Coalition Summit: Progress and Promise at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center May 20, 2015 in Washington, DC. Leaders from the Department of Veterans Affairs, Congress, corporations, nonprofits and faith communities gathered to honor military and veteran caregivers from across the country.

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama delivers remarks during an event in the East Room of the White House May 18, 2015 in Washington, DC. Obama presented the 2015 National Medal for Museum and Library Service, the nation's highest honor given to museums and libraries for service to the community, during the event.

(L-R) Whitney Museum of America Art Director Adam Weinberg, First Lady Michelle Obama and Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City participate in a dedication ceremony for the Whitney Museum of American Art's new building in the Meatpacking District in Manhattan on April 30, 2015 in New York City.

First lady Michelle Obama (R) stands with Akie Abe wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe after arriving at the north portico of the White House April 28, 2015 in Washington, DC. President Obama is hosting a State Dinner the Japanese Prime Minister and his wife who are on an official visit to Washington.

US First Lady Michelle Obama attends the annual White House Correspondent's Association Gala at the Washington Hilton hotel April 25, 2015 in Washington, D.C. The dinner is an annual event attended by journalists, politicians and celebrities.

zimbio.com

07-07-2015
V.I.P.

She's the queen of prints! It honestly looks better on her than all the other evening looks.

12-07-2015
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

She owns everything she wears. Love that confidence!

V.I.P.

love her with curls

15-03-2016
fashion icon

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama (C) delivers remarks while welcoming the Broadway cast of HAMILTON, including (L-R) Lin-Manuel Miranda, Daveed Diggs and Phillipa Soo, to the White House March 14, 2016 in Washington, DC. Members of the cast participated in a student workshop, student question and answer session and a performance of musical selections from the musical.

First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama arrive to welcome Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau and First Lady Sophie Trudeau of Canada at the North Portico of the White House on March 10, 2016 in Washington, D.C. Prime Minister Trudeau is on an official visit to Washington.

First Lady Michelle Obama speaks onstage at the American Magazine Media Conference at Grand Hyatt New York on February 2, 2016 in New York City.

In his last State of the Union, President Obama reflected on the past seven years in office and spoke on topics including climate change, gun control, immigration and income inequality.

First Lady Michelle Obama attends the Joining Forces Invictus Games 2016 Event at the Wells Fields House on October 28, 2015 in Fort Belvoir, Va.

zimbio.com

15-03-2016
trendsetter

^Thanks for the updates. She's divine. The marigold Narciso dress will go down as one of my favorites.

15-03-2016
#Resist

The halter dress is very cute. I feel like she could use a new stylist, but I guess the decision to step it back was deliberate. I did feel a bit disappointed in the dress for the state dinner--they are so few, I felt it could have been better.

15-03-2016
trendsetter

^Hated that Jason Wu print on the runway and even worse as a gown. It also felt a little casual despite the length. The dress didn't match the formality of the Prez and his tux.

01-05-2016
fashion icon

In Givenchy!

102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Arrivals
30 Apr 2016 - Washington, DC United States

fashionista.com

01-05-2016
V.I.P.

seriously, one of the coolest, most beautiful and most stylish first ladies ever!!
both obamas will be missed - and i am not even american!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
01-05-2016
V.I.P.

She looks amazinng! I've started sniffling already, going to miss them so much.

V.I.P.

Wow, in Couture! Is this her first time wearing it? Literally going out in style.

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems
01-05-2016
V.I.P.

She looks amazing!

fashion elite

I LOOOOVE that last look. It's such a surprise to see her wearing a french brand other than Alaia. And above all, HAUTE COUTURE!!

I'm very excited about her style post presidency! I'm sure many international designers will love to dress her. Chanel, Dior, Balenciaga, Vuitton...
Even Mr Obama in Thom Browne or Tom Ford would be perfect!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
michelle, obama