How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-03-2014
V.I.P.

Michelle Obama
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

First Lady Michelle Obama takes the microphone to deliver remarks during her workshop titled “I’m Every Woman: The History of Women in Soul” in the State Dining Room at the White House on Thursday (March 6) in Washington, DC.

justjared.com

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 09-03-2014 at 08:21 AM.

08-03-2014
trendsetter

Moderator's note:

Please remember that in all tFS threads no discussion of politics is allowed.
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

[quote]U.S. first lady Michelle Obama walks into the East Room of the White House to meet with music students to view a special preview performance for the White House's annual Governors' Ball in Washington February 21, 2010. The first lady continues her youth outreach before this evening's ball headlined by Harry Connick Jr. while the nation's governors congregate in Washington this week for their annual National Governors Association annual meeting.

source: obama pics daily.

V.I.P.

Kermit the Frog joins U.S. first lady Michelle Obama at a screening of Disney's 'Muppets Most Wanted' at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building March 12, 2014 in Washington, DC. The movie's preview was for an audience of military children and families as part of the Joining Forces Initiative.

zimbio

Power to the 99%

^ The dress is perfectly chosen ... plays off Kermit's eyes beautifully Whoever thought Miss Piggy was the perfect foil ...

20-03-2014
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

23-03-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Michelle Obama wears a Carolina Herrera dress with a splash of color while deliver a speech at the Stanford Center at Peking University on Saturday (March 22) in Beijing, China.

The 50-year-old First Lady of the United States is on a week-long visit to China with her daughters Sasha and Malia, as well as her mom Marian. The point of the trip is to focus on educational and cultural exchanges.

Michelle looked ravishing in red on Friday while meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan at the Diaoyutai State guest house. She also visited the Beijing Normal School to check out the technology and play some ping pong with students that day.

justjared.com

05-05-2014
V.I.P.

attending the grand opening of the Anna Wintour Costume Center at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday morning (May 5) in New York City.

justjared.com

05-05-2014
backstage pass

Love the First Lady's look above. The green appliqué is stunning!

05-05-2014
V.I.P.

Surprised nobody posted this. Wearing Marchesa.
Quote:
US First Lady Michelle Obama attends the annual White House Correspondent's Association Gala at the Washington Hilton hotel May 3, 2014 in Washington, D.C. The dinner is an annual event attended by journalists, politicians and celebrities.

zimbio

Power to the 99%

Love the red + red look in China!

14-06-2014
V.I.P.

justjared.com

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama pose with Chaka Fattah on stage for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Phoenix Awards dinner, September 27, 2014 in Washington, DC. The CBC's annual conference brings together activists, politicians and business leaders to discuss public policy impacting Black communities in America and abroad.

Quote:
First lady Michelle Obama walks in to speak during the Presidents Committee on the Arts and the Humanities poetry reading in the Blue Room at the White House, September 18, 2014 in Washington, DC. The event was held to honor the five 2014 National Student Poets, with the nations highest honor for teen poets presenting original work.

Quote:
(L-R) U.S. President Barack Obama, first lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden observe a moment of silence to mark the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the South Lawn of the White House September 11, 2014 in Washington, DC. Obama and the first lady will travel to the Pentagon later today for another memorial ceremony.

Quote:
President Barack Obama, Malia Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and Sasha Obama disembark Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House after returning from Westchester County on August 30, 2014 in Washington, D.C. The Obama's travelled to New York State to attend the wedding of Sam Kass, Executive Director of "Let's Move!" and President Obama's Senior Policy Advisor for Nutrition Policy

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama (C) returns to the White House with first lady Michelle Obama (L), and daughter Malia (R) August 24, 2014 in Washington, DC. The Obama family spent the last two weeks on vacation in Martha's Vineyard, with the President returning to Washington, DC once during that period to attend national security meetings with senior staff.

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama (C), first lady Michelle Obama (R) and their oldest daughter Malia Obama (L) walk out of the White House before boarding Marine One August 9, 2014 in Washington, DC. Obama delivered a statement about the ongoing U.S. military actions and humanitarian drops in northern Iraq before he and his family traveled to Martha's Vineyard for a two-week vacation.

Quote:
Former first lady Laura Bush (C) and U.S. first lady Michelle Obama (L) attend a Spousal Symposium at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts on August 6, 2014 in Washington, DC. The symposium, sponsored by first lady Michelle Obama and former first lady Laura Bush, focuses on the role the spouses of world leader's play and the impact of investments in education, health, and economic development through public-private partnerships.

Quote:
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama addresses the Summit of the Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders July 30, 2014 in Washington, DC. The fellowship was an initiative President Obama announced in 2013 as part of the Young African Leaders Initiative, which was launched in 2010 to support a new generation of African leaders as they work to the growth and prosperity of the continent.

Quote:
First lady Michelle Obama speaks about drinking more water during an event in the State Dining Room of the White House July 22, 2014 in Washington, DC. First Lady Obama joined Healthier America to announce the "Drink Up" effort to encourage everyone to drink more water to stay healthy.

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama deliver remarks at the Kids' State Dinner in the East Room at the White House on July 18, 2014 in Washington, DC. The event, in it's third year, recognizes winners of a nationwide recipe challenge to promote healthy lunches in schools.

Quote:
First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama onstage at the LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon With Jennifer Lopez at New York Hilton Midtown on July 10, 2014 in New York City.

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama arrive for the Marine Barracks Evening Parade on June 27, 2014 in Washington, DC. Earlier in the day Obama, first lady Michelle Obama and daughter Sasha went to BLK Steak restaurant in Washington.

Quote:
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama participates in the White House Summit On Working Families at the Omni Shoreham hotel June 23, 2014 in Washington, DC. Organized by the White House, the Labor Department and the Center for American Progress, the summit explored ideas like paid sick, maternity leave and universal preschool. President Obama on Monday ordered federal departments and agencies "to expand flexible workplace policies to the maximum extent possible," with an eye toward improving flexibility for parents.

zimbio

V.I.P.

Great pictures, specially #12. Can't believe how tall and gorgeous the girls are, and so stylish.

Power to the 99%

Michelle looks consistently good, as usual (though the Marchesa looks like a wedding gown) ... but wow is that a bad look on Laura Bush Girl needs a stylist, or some kind of advice ...

Last edited by fashionista-ta; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:34 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
michelle, obama