Michelle Williams - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
07-08-2013
Aby
V.I.P.

^I agree! Plus I spy those APC sandals I ruined myself for this summer...

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aby View Post
^I agree! Plus I spy those APC sandals I ruined myself for this summer...
which collection are they from?

07-09-2013
V.I.P.

Suite francaise stills:

hollywoodreporter, michelle-williams.org

Broadway debut (per NYT):
Quote:
Michelle Williams, the three-time Academy Award nominee and former star of the television series “Dawson’s Creek,” will make her Broadway debut as Sally Bowles in Roundabout Theater Company’s revival of “Cabaret,” the theater confirmed on Wednesday. The 24-week run will begin previews at Roundabout’s Studio 54 theater on March 21 and open on April 24. Ms. Williams will star along with Alan Cumming, who will play the M.C., a role that won him a Tony in the 1998 Roundabout revival of “Cabaret,” also at Studio 54. The character Sally — made famous by Liza Minnelli in the 1972 film adaptation — was to be played by Emma Stone, but her representatives said in May that movie commitments prevented her from taking the part.

Brendan Lemon first reported the news about Ms. Williams Tuesday on his blog lemonwade.com. The director Sam Mendes will stage the revival, with Rob Marshall as co-director and choreographer — duties they shared in 1998.

Ms. Williams was nominated for an Oscar for best supporting actress for “Brokeback Mountain” – in which she appeared opposite Heath Ledger, who became her partner and father of her daughter – and then for best actress for “Blue Valentine” and “My Week with Marilyn.”

The original Broadway production of “Cabaret” opened in 1966 and won the Tony for best musical and best score for the composer John Kander and the lyricist Fred Ebb; the show has a book by Joe Masteroff, based on writings by Christopher Isherwood.

08-09-2013
backstage pass

I am soooooo excited about that movie. It is looking promising.
Also I bet she she will rock the broadway.
Just watched Take This Waltz and it was heartbreaking, such a good movie and she did awesome job in it althought her character was quite annoying at times.

10-09-2013
windowshopping

Michelle Williams Celebrates 33rd Birthday with Matilda; love everything about her outfit !

via justjared.com

10-09-2013
V.I.P.

Love the floral pants, the other look though is completely ruined but those hideous clogs!

10-09-2013
V.I.P.

That brown leather is great on her.

I kind of hope she grows her hair. It looks great short, of course, but it's been so for quite a while now.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
12-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
September 10, 2013 in New York.

popsugar

Her casual style is really not inspiring to me any more.

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 12-09-2013 at 05:50 PM.
12-09-2013
V.I.P.

^ I know. It's rather repetitive. I wish she'd switch it up a little.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
19-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Making the most of the gorgeous fall weather, Michelle Williams stepped out in Brooklyn this morning (October 19).

celebrity-gossip.net

24-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
In Brooklyn on September 23rd, 2013.

dailymail

What is this outfit? Everything needs to be burned. Especially those shoes.

24-09-2013
fashion icon

The shoes kill the outfit. But, I do love everything else.

i'm almost ready..

I don't think everything needs to be burned... i find the pants the most problematic. they look pretty cheap. the sweater and shirt are cute on her, and the shoes would be okay with a different outfit (didn't she wear them once with a black top and slouchy jeans? i think i remember an outfit like that, and it looked cute).

24-09-2013
V.I.P.

Upon further outfit analysis...

To me, the look is bifurcated. The top half is sort of preppy, and the bottom half is sort of edgy (I agree the pants look cheap). I think if you put a skirt with the top half or even some skinny jeans and boots, it would look fine. Similarly, a rock n roll t-shirt and biker jacket would top those coated jeans and leopard print shoes just fine. Plus a less preppy hairdo.

My two cents...

25-09-2013
front row

the combo of leopard print and leather, is just so...tacky

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
michelle, williams