How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-01-2012
i'm almost ready..

Lovely outfit at the airport...it's really nice to see her back in her own clothes. the colour palette is gorgeous.

31-01-2012
V.I.P.

Love the coat! The whole look is great.
her casual style is much better than her red carpet one

31-01-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella31 View Post
I like the hair but not the dress in red...maybe in black but not this color
I dislike red on the red carpet.

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorefaith View Post
Lovely outfit at the airport...it's really nice to see her back in her own clothes. the colour palette is gorgeous.
totally agree!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

01-02-2012
rising star

I am not loving any of her outfit choices lately. She's gorgeous - she should try something a little riskier. Everything has been so boring and dull lately.

01-02-2012
front row

the consistently unzipped ankle boots bothers me a bit. last time it was paired with skinny jeans, so might be more understandable for the comfort issue. but this time it's with tights, and still unzipped. it just screams "hipster" to me, cause it's such a trend among certain group of people. and it looks forced and too purposeful to achieve "a look" rather than being effortless, thus natural.
i start to think she's more on trendy side than being original style wise. it also shows on the red carpet. she seems to depend a lot on stylists rather than having her own vision.

01-02-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrassia View Post
the consistently unzipped ankle boots bothers me a bit.
i didn't even notice that the boots were unzipped. didn't know it was a "trend" either. really weird. like, how can you even walk without them falling off?! only explanation would be that since she was on the airport and had to take them off for security she was in a hurry and didn't bother zipping them up again. would make sense imo (and would be the only excuse for the laziness).

01-02-2012
fashion elite

It just seems that she has lost that innocent, trendy hipster thing going on and I could imagine this has to do with being a mum and now a Hollywood actress being taken seriously and noticed by big producers as to why she has to concentrate on many different things rather than hunting for the unique cool clothes around soho or brooklyn I would believe. or maybe she is just not that much into clothing in general..not that it is of any importance but when you're 25 a great top could be the greatest achievement of the week and when you hit 30 and have a child it just doesn't really matter really - on the other hand meaning you're getting older doesn't mean you might not dress great but still I do believe that age has to do something with that as well as the fact what your responsibilities are and on what you center in life. Depending on a stylist is nice I would believe, I would love to have someone handing me over clothes in the morning telling me to chose dresses, the more I think about it the more I wish I was 7 again every now and then where I got to chose between some outfits mum told me to put on for the day I myself just noticed a couple of actresses that started to care a tiny bit less about their clothing since becoming mums - we'll see if that will happen to K.Dunst. If it will than I will have my theory confirmed

don't get the open shoes..I have similar IM shoes and I would not be comfortable with them open as they would slip around... I lke the polka dot dress though...not so much the hair colour...I wonder what she will wear for the Oscars or better said: what her stylist prepares for her and lets her chose from...

Last edited by jomarlushka; 01-02-2012 at 05:34 AM.

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

Love that outfit.

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Michelle Williams stops by the Ed Sullivan Theater to tape an appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman on Wednesday (February 1) in NYC.
The 31-year-old actress paired her Erdem dress with Giuseppe Zanotti heels and a Balenciaga coat.
Last week, Michelle was on the Today show where she shared how she got news of her Oscar nomination.
She had been busy getting 6-year-old daughter Matilda ready for the day, then headed to a friend’s house for breakfast, with the pal opening the door with, “Michelle, they just called your name on TV.”
“It was a very sweet way to hear that news … [the nomination announcement] slipped my mind, which is something that’s so great about having a kid. You get really absorbed,” Michelle said.

justjared

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

Arrives at JFK Airport in NYC - 30 January 2012 (HQs)

tlfan

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

I love what she is wearing @ airport ^
that dress looks nice and that coat looks super cozy.

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

Not feeling the coat but so dreamy in Erdem. I would love if her made her a gown for the Oscars. It would be unexpected.

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

that Erdem dress has to be her best choice ever

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

Such a pretty dress and love the coat.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, february, march, michelle, williams