Mila Kunis (August 2011 - December 2012) - Page 44 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-06-2012
V.I.P.

HQs

celebrity-paradise (posted by galahad)

04-06-2012
V.I.P.

I expected something different bit it´s nice.
Lovely, young and cool. And looking still sexy. But also nice to see her not wearing black.

04-06-2012
front row

Cutting the length of that dress was a bad choice. It is tad too short and generally there's something off about it for me. Not the best look for her.

04-06-2012
trendsetter

I wonder why she is not wearing more Dior creations.
There are some dresses from the spring collection that would be perfect for her!

04-06-2012
fashion insider

I'm hoping all the Dior's being saved up for her upcoming movie promotions (TBA)!

I agree about this dress..something is off. It kind of just hangs on her and makes her look so...STOCKY and shorter. She has killer legs and the shortness of it is kind of making her look like she has Hayden Panettiere's thick muscley body.

04-06-2012
front row

I don't like the dress she is wearing in post#646, I think the orange in the dress does not look good to me, I think it would look better if it were silver in the top part and black on the bottom.

04-06-2012
fashion icon

Love all of the looks! She looks like she's having fun with fashion

04-06-2012
fashion insider

cute dress, I think it would look better if it had been a bit longer though

04-06-2012
V.I.P.

maybe if the dress itself was as long as that sheer overlay, it'd be fine. The sheerness just draws your attention to her thighs instead of noticing how pretty the dress is.

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

05-06-2012
V.I.P.

^in the first pic, is she wearing a "baby bump" (I don´t know how they´re called) or it´s just the angle?

05-06-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^in the first pic, is she wearing a "baby bump" (I don´t know how they´re called) or it´s just the angle?
No, just the angle. I don't want the mods to lay the smackdown on me but there's things we can't discuss and some info can be found here.

05-06-2012
backstage pass

Facially, she reminds me of Mme Marion Cotillard

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
It was nice to see Mila Kunis back on the award show carpet last night! The 28-year-old actress attended Spike TV’s Guys Choice Awards wearing a black Lanvin tuxedo dress.
The off-runway design featured a notched lapel, zipped pockets and a asymmetric hemline that was longer in the back.

I actually really, really like this dress on her. This is the first time I’m seeing this style from Lanvin, so I never would have pegged her for it but I adore it all the same.

She added a bit of shimmer to the look with a metallic cuff from Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co.

Mila finished off with a pair of Roger Vivier cutout t-strap, open toe sandals, charcoal shadowed smokey eyes with thick black liner, super straight tresses and a dark manicure.

Quote:
Mila Kunis skipped the red carpet tonight for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, but we didn’t have to wait long to see her during the show as she was was of the first presenters of the evening.
Despite my Wish List thoughts, the 28-year-old didn’t wear either of the designers I predicted — she wore Fendi!

The “Oz: The Great and Powerful” actress rocked a black, red and white splattered semi-sheer mini dress from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection. This look was obviously trimmed a bit for the occasion as well as altered at the neckline.

I like the dress more now that I see photos than when I saw it on screen, though I wish she had wore sandal or ankle boots. While her Jimmy Choo black suede, open toe “Vibe” pumps are sky high and elongate her legs, they’re just too boring.

Mila is one of my favorite ladies to watch for on the red carpet, so I’m hoping for some amazing looks for her upcoming promotional tour for ‘Oz’ next year. It seems so far away though!

She finished off her look with twisted locks, smokey eyes, dark nails and Christian Dior Fine Jewelry.

Quote:
Mila Kunis has rocked a suit on the red carpet in the past, but it’s nice to see her embracing the burgeoning Spring trend of blazers paired with shorts!
While attending CinemaCon 2012 on Tuesday in Las Vegas to promote her new move “Oz: The Great and Powerful”, Mila arrived at the Walt Disney Studios 2012 Presentation Highlights event wearing a three-piece look by 3.1 Phillip Lim.

Mila wore a Spring 2012 light peach silk muscle tee and paired it with a gleaming pair of shiny champagne silk blend shorts. I think a white blazer would have been almost too pale for this, but I still don’t feel right about the blunt contrast of the black double-breasted garconnet blazer. It’s throwing me off the look a bit.

I know she loves her baby pink “Miss Dior” open toe platform pumps, but this look called for a pointed toe stiletto pump like the Casadei blade heels. Perhaps if she had worn a black pair, it would have tied the jacket into the outfit!
Mila completed her look with jewelry from A.L.C. and Jennifer Meyer, a perfect smokey eye and gorgeous shiny cascading waves. I have a huge case of “hair envy” right now.
thefashion-court

Last edited by sleepykrista; 06-06-2012 at 12:52 PM.

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
As the current face of the brand, Mila Kunis attended the Fall/Winter 2012 presentation for Christian Dior last Friday during Paris Fashion Week.
The beautiful “Oz: The Great and Powerful” actress arrived at the Musee Rodin in a romantic daytime head-to-toe look from Dior — which included a stunning blush pink lace dress that she brightened further with a sleek winter white coat.

To keep from weighing the ensemble down with black pumps, Mila opted for a pair of light pink open toe platform “Miss Dior” pumps. She’s also carrying a brown ombré “Miss Dior” chain strap flap over bag.

Earlier in the week, Mila was seen doing a photo-shoot for the Dior ad campaign. Have you seen some of the ads she did for Spring 2012? Check them out here!

She completed her look with a mane full of smooth chestnut brown tresses and jewelry from Kara Ackerman Designs.

Quote:
Mila Kunis made her first red carpet appearance as the latest face of Dior last night for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards.
The 28-year-old beauty wore a black bustier sheer silk-chiffon gown with a layered skirt; nude lining was featured at the ruched gathered bodice that spanned a one shoulder strap across her neck.

This dress was originally seen as part of the Spring/Summer 2012 Christian Dior collection.

Mila looked amazing, as usual, but I have to say that I was let down a bit by her gown. I had high hopes for two other gowns from the collection, but hopefully I’ll see her in them in the very near and dear future. Fingers crossed!

She completed her look with earrings and a ring from Cartier, Jimmy Choo heels, and a sleek side parted braided chignon hairstyle that I adored.
thefashion-court

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, august, december, kunis, mila