How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-06-2012
fashion elite

That dress! If someone could ID that for us! My god, looks sooooo good....

26-06-2012
front row

I like the colour of her dress in post #663, but its hard to tell how loose it actually is on her because of the jacket she is wearing.

26-06-2012
front row

^ Oh thaaaanks, frieda! I'm dying to say some things, haha.

27-06-2012
V.I.P.

Leaving a drugstore in LA - 26.06.2012

tlfan.to (posted by vincent94)

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

Always a joy to have around, Mila Kunis paid a visit to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” last night (June 27) to promote her new movie “Ted.”
Celebrity-gossip.net

28-06-2012
backstage pass

Her makeup is really good there.

28-06-2012
scenester

love the Jay Leno look

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

Source: RFCA

Quote:
Mila Kunis graces the cover of the August 2012 issue of Glamour US.

The charming actress with a smouldering glare was photographed by Alexei Hay wearing a Club Monaco shirt, Current/Elliott jeans, a Rag & Bone hat and a Minor Obsessions star necklace on the cover.

In the pictures below Mila looks like she’s gearing up for the autumn wearing a Burberry Brit sweater with Zadig & Voltaire shorts whilst sitting on a yellow fire escape. In the other picture she enjoys an ice cream wearing a Dolce & Gabbana bustier with Habitual shorts.

Mila talks to Glamour about her new movie, ‘Ted’ which hit theaters today (June 29th), tabloid rumors, and loving her body 25 pounds later.

On not knowing what its like to date:
GLAMOUR: Have you ever thought of just putting up a profile that doesn’t have your photo?
MK: No. Because, ultimately, what’s going to happen? I show up to coffee.… I’m OK in my personal life. I’ve never dated. I can say this honestly: I don’t know what it’s like to date. But also, how am I going to date? I’m not in one state long enough.

On helping her friends find love through online dating:
GLAMOUR: The internet has really changed the way people date. I just went to an OkCupid wedding.
MK: One of my really good friends met her fiancé on an OkCupid-style website. OkCupid’s really popular—all my girlfriends have joined. I love those sites. I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great.
GLAMOUR: You pick guys for your girlfriends?
MK: It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy.
GLAMOUR: So, wait, there are guys out there who have been asked out by Mila Kunis and don’t know it?
MK: Yes. Who have had conversations with me on OkCupid, to be exact. They had no clue.
GLAMOUR: What’s your approach?
MK: I’m just very honest and blunt. My girlfriends end up canceling half the dates anyway.
GLAMOUR: Do you help edit your friends’ profiles too?
MK: Yeah. I’m really good at “About Me.” I feel like I could never write anything about myself, because that’s like a therapy session. But about your girlfriends? You just write what you love about your friends. If I didn’t do what I do, I would do Internet dating instead of going out to bars. In two seconds I would. It makes so much more sense.

On feeling pressure to have a baby:
GLAMOUR: Do you feel pressure to have a baby?
MK: This isn’t the right time for me to have one, but I do want a family. I’d rather be in love and have a baby than have a movie.

On being romantically linked to to men in the tabloids:
GLAMOUR: You’ve been linked to many men in the tabloids. I saw you recently said the Ashton Kutcher thing was absurd…
MK: Ninety-nine percent of it is bulls–t. That is the biggest form of bullyingever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.

On gaining 25 pounds to return to her normal weight after Black Swan:
GLAMOUR: Your body was talked about so much during the wave of press for Black Swan, in which you played a rail-thin ballerina. How do you feel now?
MK: This is my normal body. It’s not 98 pounds. God, I’m probably 25 pounds heavier in muscle mass and weight at this point. What was crazy was, when I was shooting Black Swan, everyone was like, “Gosh, you’re really too skinny.” Then my weight started bouncing back and they’re like, “She looked better when she was anorexic-looking.” You can’t please anyone! It was just for work. I didn’t do it because I had issues. Now this is my normal weight that I started out with.
GLAMOUR: How did your body feel 25 pounds lighter?
MK: Flat, flat, flat. [She gestures to her chest and hips.] There was no shape, no form, nothing, nothing.

Burberry Brit sweater, Zadig & Voltaire shorts, Manon Jewelry ring, and Tiffany & Co. bangles

Dolce & Gabbana bustier and Habitual shorts

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

She looks really pretty on Leno.

Wouldn't have minded seeing her dress up a bit more, but she pulls off this look well, nevertheless.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

30-06-2012
V.I.P.

Elle UK August 2012
Credit to milakunisweb.org

30-06-2012
V.I.P.

Leaving a fitting in North Hollywood - June 26, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

30-06-2012
V.I.P.

Out for coffee in Studio City - June 27, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

30-06-2012
fashion insider

Elle UK August 2012

source: lookatthe-sky@livejournal.com

Now I wonder if we still have an August or September Interview cover to look forward to as well, or if the Magazine Cover Rumors poster had Glamour or Elle UK mixed up with it! I could handle another.

This reminds me of her Glamour UK shoot last year. Very 70s looking!

30-06-2012
V.I.P.

i adore her pictures from Elle. This style fits her so, so well.

30-06-2012
fashion insider

Emma Stone's got Interview for September so I think Mila's got August. I was expecting the worst when I saw the cover but I love the ed.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, august, december, kunis, mila