How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-06-2012
V.I.P.

Thanks Frieda! Love this editorial, she looks gorgeous!

01-07-2012
V.I.P.

Out for lunch with a friend at the Soho House in West Hollywood, California - June 30, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Dana)

01-07-2012
V.I.P.

I like the Elle ed, very nice. Also, that is Ashton in the latest candids right?

02-07-2012
front row

^ Yes, it is! And I'm loving it, haha

02-07-2012
front row

I really like the Elle UK cover and ed, because it looks so 'Mila', haha. I mean, it's sober, just the opposite of the over-photoshopped Glamour ed! She looks like a Barbie doll, and not in a good way. But still beautiful in both, that I can't deny.

08-07-2012
V.I.P.

2012-07-07 - Out at a dance studio in Studio City

celebrity-paradise (posted by The Elder)

08-07-2012
fashion insider

New camapaigns may be in the works? I never knew any celebrity (just models) to be able to hold multiple designer contracts without being released from one as a conflict of interest. She alreadybhas Dior in thebbag, sooo....

Quote:
Sizzling actress Mila Kunis, who just helped “Ted” reel in $54 million in its debut weekend, is being sought after by high-end luxury brands, including LVMH, which is looking for a new female face.

Armani Exchange, which has a roster spot to fill while Megan Fox gets closer to motherhood, is also rumored to be interested in providing Kunis (pictured) with some hot threads for an upcoming campaign.

So why on earth would she be telling media outlets she doesn’t think she’s attractive?

“[Kunis] is red-hot right now. This is the time for her to cash in, and she’s out there scaring people away who want to throw money at her,” a former Armani exec told On the Money.

“I know [Armani] has been eyeing her for quite a while. She needs to take advantage of becoming an A-lister.”

Kunis’ worth is north of $30 million, an amount that could double if she starts taking luxury offers seriously.
source: nypost.com

08-07-2012
backstage pass

I'd like to see her in Armani!

08-07-2012
fashion insider

Armani may be too sexy for her. Their ads always feature underwearand lingerie. Megan Fox and Rihanna have done it.

As far as LV, Scarlett Johansson, Madonna, Uma Thurman have all done ad campaigns in the past (all blondes, hahah).

Whether it's Mila or not, both brands could use a new celebrity figure for their brands. Megan Fox is pregnant and LV hasn't had a celebrity face in quite some time.

Last edited by frieda; 08-07-2012 at 12:10 PM.

08-07-2012
front row

^ Agreed, and I'd like to see Mila in both. In fact, I like seeing Mila everywhere, haha.

08-07-2012
V.I.P.

i don´t like Armani, something like Miu Miu or Missoni- that would be great.

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher spend some time with Mila‘s extended family on a sunny Sunday (July 8) in Hollywood.
The 28-year-old actress and her 34-year-old former That ’70s Show co-star and rumored boyfriend chatted with Mila‘s grandparents. Afterwards, they both put on helmets and left on Ashton‘s motorcycle.
Credit to just jared

09-07-2012
front row

^^^ hmm, that's so intrusive of the paps, for this private family outing. Mila has always struck me as so private in her personal affairs, and I wonder how things will be with Ashton "on board".

09-07-2012
backstage pass

really can't imagine mila for armani. lv maybe (definitely). i just appreciate the fact you can tell she didn't CALL the paparazzi, and isn't interested in them being there (sorry, i just came over from the blake lively thread ) i wonder how long before someone creates a moniker for her and ashton, though. as soon as a publicist confesses to them being together you KNOW they will be stalked everywhere.

09-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgowan View Post
really can't imagine mila for armani. lv maybe (definitely). i just appreciate the fact you can tell she didn't CALL the paparazzi, and isn't interested in them being there (sorry, i just came over from the blake lively thread ) i wonder how long before someone creates a moniker for her and ashton, though. as soon as a publicist confesses to them being together you KNOW they will be stalked everywhere.
Oh girl. They've alReady BEEN stalKed everywhere. Go view the Mila and Ashton thread in Rumor Has It!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, august, december, kunis, mila